Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's Kids

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Check your stats - he was accused three times not twice- Jason Francia was the third accuser of which he paid out 2000,000 to.

It really doesn't matter, nothing was proven no matter how hard people tried to make it look that way.

Why?

Because it wasn't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Elizabeth Taylor worked all her childhood, you don't catch her hanging out with ten year olds. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Elizabeth Taylor could walk down the street the odd time with out attracting a crowd of 100+ or a media frenzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Elizabeth Taylor worked all her childhood, you don't catch her hanging out with ten year olds. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Yeah, because Elizabeth Taylor was just as famous as MJ. I suppose she was also beaten and constantly teased? :rolleyes:

Straws. Clutching.

Yet she is and was up to the time of his death, one of his closest friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

So you think that behaviour is normal then,okay so.

No one ever said that. Michael Jackson was different. Doesnt make him a criminal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Did she have an abusive parent with heavy discipline who made life hell to work? She became an internationally recognized superstar later in life not just when she was very young. It might seem a small difference to you but theres a big difference between working under fear of a heavy-handed father and massive fame where you are recognizable by a huge number of people and have never gotten the chance to experience a normal life.

Liz taylor only reached that level of being known to almost everyone older.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Oh my god, three times a charm eh? Straight up conviction there I think.

Take this, I plot with 3 other families to for some reason send 1 child from each family at different times to your home, I then get each to accuse you of molestation.

Straight to jail for you then because its 3 different people.

Your responses are slowly becoming ridiculous.

I think it makes your argument ridiculous that you stated wrongly how many times he has been accused. Learn the facts and get back to me.

I think it makes your argument ridiculous that you stated wrongly how many times he has been accused.Learn the facts and get back to me.
    Nit picking much? :rolleyes:

Whether 1, 2 or 3 times does this mean ANY are true?
    It is completely irrelevant, all that I see is that they are all equally very weak and with a complete lack of credibility.

For the record, I know the facts well enough, perhaps you should do similar? Anyone who knows the full story and background of all what happened and yet still believes that these cases had any credibility is well I just don't have words I can use to describe such a person the lightest of which could be stubborn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

pipelaser wrote: »
    Just looking at a close up pic of the eldest two on www.rte.ie (Scroll to them on main features.)

Think the boy kinda looks like he could be MJ's son but the girl has Blue eyes?!

Is this possible with Black/White offspring?

MJs father and randfather have blue eyes.

they are his kids. ignore the haters.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

I don't think they are "white as white" as someone else said.
    and even though I would say it was unlikely especially to happen 3 times but my sister is a nurse and said that recently enough there was a completlely white baby born to one black and one white parent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

watched the service yesterday evening 42 years of age and nearly moved to tears by the little girl sad to say watch the gutter press pick her apart the mirror the star the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

I don't think they are "white as white" as someone else said.
    and even though I would say it was unlikely especially to happen 3 times but my sister is a nurse and said that recently enough there was a completlely white baby born to one black and one white parent.

defo mate chinese/irish couple live round our way 2 of the kids is mixed 1 looks totally asian then 2 irish whites definitely know the wife wasnt havin an away match hehehehehe but seriously it can happen

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

The media are liars, I read in a paper last week that Jacksons kids werem afriad of him and hated him. Clearly bull****.
    The fact they can try pick apart an 11 year old girl who has lost her father and poured her heart out in front of the world is incredible.
    Staged? oh yeah sure. in that case all the jacksons deserve Oscars especially Paris.
    It was clearly not staged.

Also I agree completely with a post above saying anyone who knows the details of the cases in depth would be incredibly stupid not to see how they had no credibility at all.

But one of my favourite lyrics ever is from the song the Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel and I think it describes an incredible amount of people on here who prefer to believe the negatives... "Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

defo mate chinese/irish couple live round our way 2 of the kids is mixed 1 looks totally asian then 2 irish whites definitely know the wife wasnt havin an away match hehehehehe but seriously it can happen
    Dark middle eastern man and polish woman on my road had a child and he is white with blond hair like his mom but he isn't pure white, he almost looks tanned. I don't see why everyone is calling them pure white when they are nowhere near it.

watched the service yesterday evening 42 years of age and nearly moved to tears by the little girl sad to say watch the gutter press pick her apart the mirror the star the sun

She got her point across very well.
    Maybe now they will leave him be.

/I reckon he would have been very proud of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

people have to realise that wacko was probably the most instantly recognisable person in the world...up to when he died.

sooooooooooo

imagine his kids he was taking around, he obviously wanted them shielded from the paparazzi, in Ireland the papers reported that he was great with the kids and one place he stayed said he was just there with his kids, no one else, no security nothing.

He was an oddball of a guy no one can deny that, but I think he loved his kids, whether real or not and its pretty obvious that paris was devastated also.

not really rocket science but poor jacko couldn't go for a dump before the paparazzi would be on the door step, life was sure a bitch for him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

walshb wrote: »
    I am no expert on genetics, but if those children are his biological
    kids, I would be hugely surprised. They are as white as white

They're actually the exact same skin tone as Janet and the other sister with the really bad nose job - or at least they were on de telly last night at the memorial.

Not saying they're biologically his, but I'm not saying they're not either.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ashmac

Just looking at a close up pic of the eldest two on www.rte.ie (Scroll to them on main features.)

Think the boy kinda looks like he could be MJ's son but the girl has Blue eyes?!

Is this possible with Black/White offspring?

YES!! i said this to my husband when we were watching this. i thing youngest (blanket?!) looks like him. didnt debbie rowe first say she was just a "carrier" and the egg and sperm were donated. now she is saying she is biological mum. one thing is for sure they aint look like her!
    whatever the case..god bless them..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

The media are liars, I read in a paper last week that Jacksons kids werem afriad of him and hated him. Clearly bull****.
    The fact they can try pick apart an 11 year old girl who has lost her father and poured her heart out in front of the world is incredible.
    Staged? oh yeah sure. in that case all the jacksons deserve Oscars especially Paris.
    It was clearly not staged.

Also I agree completely with a post above saying anyone who knows the details of the cases in depth would be incredibly stupid not to see how they had no credibility at all.

But one of my favourite lyrics ever is from the song the Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel and I think it describes an incredible amount of people on here who prefer to believe the negatives... "Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

Hear, hear...As I said in OP I'm really finding it very hard to believe that things are now so bad in our society/world that people can query how genuine an 11 year old girl's grief is at the death of her father no matter who he was, is nothing sacred. These three children were Michael Jackons children, black, white, whatever, he was their Daddy, to them he was Daddy; thats all that matters whatever anyone else thinks. And by ALL accounts, he was a damn good one....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

joe123 wrote: »
    No one ever said that. Michael Jackson was different. Doesnt make him a criminal.

He was a Smooth Criminal.

I think nobody can prove the allegations are true, but totally defending him is naive too.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

what I find weird is people saying that Paris jackson shouldn't have said anything at the memorial that she was too young etc etc but didn't steve irwin's 8 year old daughter read out a whole letter to her dead daddy at his funeral?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I was reading Walter Yetnikoff's book, Howling at the Moon, written about his time at the head of CBS/Sony Records. He would have known Jackson very well and described how he was surrounded by parasites who only wanted to get rich off him. Yetnikoff describes Jackson as a troubled person, but he's adamant that Jackson wasn't a paedophile. I'd be hugely surprised if Jackson did abuse children.

Who cares if the kids are his or not, he seems to have been a pretty devoted father to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Oh, on the subject of "Half Caste", my grlfriend is arguing that its a racist/derogatory expression! I dont think so?
    Is it?

just dump her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

walshb wrote: »
    Did I say the kid faked it?It just came across as weird and not all that
    genuine. I may well have been genuine, but the feel I got
    was not a sincere feel. It's freaking Jackson's memorial for chrissake.
    Nohing is impossible here. He was that mad, and those around him
    were not all that sane either

TKO, you are at a funeral for your dad, the most famous man on earth, at least try to look a little apprporiate. The gum chewing was crass and kids
    or not, there were adults who at least could have advised them, but again, those adults are every bit as whacked as MJ.

They are just a crazy bunch.

I am quite certain that I am not the only one who feels that
    the kids are not his, biologically. I would say those who believe they
    are, are in the minority and are a little naive

BTW, what's mofo?

Black, white, yellow, sallow. We can debate forever, simply put, they do
    not at all resemble a child produced by a caucasion and a black person.

At least not from what I have ever seen from this mixing!

At 12 years old you dont know your arse from your elbow, and if your dad is the most famous dude in the world I would not for one second try an predict how I would react to that. What is weird is that dudes on here have the cheek to question the integrity of a child.

I'll say it again biological or not he raised those kids so this discussion is utterly pointless.

BTW I have a close friend who is a twin and not only does he not look like his twin, he doesnt even look like any of his family - We tried to tease him but the milkman jokes dont work when your a twin :D

This happens a lot, my friend google confimred it for me.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/07/17/1205061.aspx

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03222007/news/regionalnews/black_baby_is_born_to_white_pair_regionalnews_todd_venezia.htm

http://www.afroromance.com/blog/white-mother-white-father-black-baby.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

T-K-O wrote: »
    BTW I have a close friend who is a twin and not only does he not look like his twin, he doesnt even look like any of his family - We tried to tease him but the milkman jokes dont work when your a twin :D
    Now now dont be so hasty to disregard the milkman ;)
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30864533/ns/parenting_and_family/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Hear, hear...As I said in OP I'm really finding it very hard to believe that things are now so bad in our society/world that people can query how genuine an 11 year old girl's grief is at the death of her father no matter who he was, is nothing sacred. These three children were Michael Jackons children, black, white, whatever, he was their Daddy, to them he was Daddy; thats all that matters whatever anyone else thinks. And by ALL accounts, he was a damn good one....

Since when was hanging your child over a balcony and nearly dropping him a sign of a good father?
    How could someone who thinks he's Peter Pan, with the mental age of a child be a good father?

I love the way people defend him, if he wasnt Michael Jackson and he was some man on your road who had been accused of child molestation, who changed the colour of his skin, straightened his hair, changed his nose to look like a white man, hung his baby over a balcony and nearly let it drop, thought he was Peter Pan, you'd think he was a freak.

All because he made good music and was a celeb, all is forgiven and he was a great man.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Madonna's gonna adopt them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

It is possible to have white kids when one parent is black and one is white. To me they have the same skin tone of someone I went to school with, whose father was black, and mum Irish - the girls in the family were white, but shallow skinned - unless you knew the family, you would not realise they had any black blood in them. MJ's kids skin tone is darker, and I do think Paris looks like Janet personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The youngest kid is the bloody image of him sure. Difficult to say regards the other two, but I certainly think the youngest one has a deep resemblance. As its been said already, he raised and provided for them since they were babies - he's their dad.

Can we not let the matter rest now, or more importantly, let him rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

JohnK wrote: »
    Now now dont be so hasty to disregard the milkman ;)
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30864533/ns/parenting_and_family/

:D The chances of that happening are crazy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement