Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's Kids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

walshb, you are SO ignorant!! You seem to think that every black "non half-caste" person is purely black. As I stated earlier there was clearly some racial mixing in the Jackson family. Even before Michael's vitiligo he was fairly light skinned, as are LaToya and Janet. Joe and Katherine also both show evidence of some racial mixing. Not everything is as simplistic as you seem to think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Really, when he gave you all this insider information did he teach you how to dance aswell?

Both accusations are full of leaks and one was proved to be a complete fabrication from the beginning by a voice recording of the kid and his dad on the phone.

You know no more than what the tabloids wrote about him wanted you to know, just because a few scumbag journalists regurgitate the same lies again and again it does not mean they are true, you never get the true picture unless you research it and the background of all those involved and then you can reach true and solid personal convctions.
    You obviously are unaware the one in question asked to stay in the bedroom, not the other way around and was refused at first but was only allowed to stay if he took the bed and michael took the floor as I said earlier.

Seriously, read into it deeper than "Wacko Jacko"-style tabloid reports.

Let me ask where you got your information from?Were you talking to the man himself, because if not - any information you have read is through the media aswell.
    If the child wants to stay in your room, you don't stay in the room with them! How hard is it to go into the spare room. Even if he didn't do anything,how stupid is he? To do that after already having child abuse allegations levelled at him?

You think he's innocent and I think he's guilty and we're not going to change each others minds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Let me ask where you got your information from?Were you talking to the man himself, because if not - any information you have read is through the media aswell.
    If the child wants to stay in your room, you don't stay in the room with them! How hard is it to go into the spare room. Even if he didn't do anything,how stupid is he? To do that after already having child abuse allegations levelled at him?

You think he's innocent and I think he's guilty and we're not going to change each others minds.
    YEAH LETS FORGET ALL THE FACTS ABOUT THE PPL ACUSING HIM BECOZ HE SED HE SLEPT IN TEH BED WITH THE KIDS AND THAT IS FUKKED UP MAN

ALSO HIS FACE HE WAS A FREKA SO HE MUST B GUILY!!!11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

The thing is, though, that the vast majority of the evidence suggests that Jackson was innocent of any crimes. He was clearly naive, but that doesn't make him guilty of anything. You've believed everything that the mainstream media has put out, predominantly from sensationalist tabloids. The people who believe he's innocent have obviously gone to the trouble of researching the topic thoroughly, otherwise we too would believe he was a child molestor. There is far more to things than the press will give you. "Child Molestor" will sell alot more papers than "Jackson Innocent".

You chose to believe what you were spoon fed which is fair enough. But you really can't dispute any of the hard evidence that goes against what you believe. There is no real evidence that he did anything wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sir Molle wrote: »
    YEAH LETS FORGET ALL THE FACTS ABOUT THE PPL ACUSING HIM BECOZ HE SED HE SLEPT IN TEH BED WITH THE KIDS AND THAT IS FUKKED UP MAN

ALSO HIS FACE HE WAS A FREKA SO HE MUST B GUILY!!!11
    Hi.
    You are not on Bebo now.
    Please do not use all caps as it upsets other users. It is also quite annoying to read.

I would also suggest that you not use text speak.
    you have a full keyboard at your disposal.
    You also have a generous 10,000 character limit, so text speak is not really needed.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Interviews with him speaking in it, hardly shoddy journalism....

Your talking about something speculated and lied about in newspapers, I'm using his own words which he said in an interview. Theres a big difference.

I'm not gonna change my mind but I do believe you will if you just look into it a bit deeper than the trash at the surface.

moneyman wrote: »
    The thing is, though, that the vast majority of the evidence suggests that Jackson was innocent of any crimes. He was clearly naive, but that doesn't make him guilty of anything. You've believed everything that the mainstream media has put out, predominantly from sensationalist tabloids. The people who believe he's innocent have obviously gone to the trouble of researching the topic thoroughly, otherwise we too would believe he was a child molestor. There is far more to things than the press will give you. "Child Molestor" will sell alot more papers than "Jackson Innocent".

You chose to believe what you were spoon fed which is fair enough. But you really can't dispute any of the hard evidence that goes against what you believe. There is no real evidence that he did anything wrong.
    yeh but he had all them surgeries and got hair simplanted in his chin because he wanted a beard and he bought the elephant mans bones so he is obviously weird so obviously he is a child molester as well cause he sed he slept in the same room as a kid...

Terry wrote: »
    Hi.
    You are not on Bebo now.
    Please do not use all caps as it upsets other users. It is also quite annoying to read.

I would also suggest that you not use text speak.
    you have a full keyboard at your disposal.
    You also have a generous 10,000 character limit, so text speak is not really needed.

Thanks.
    Hi Terry, I was being sarcastic.

yeh but he had all them surgeries and got hair simplanted in his chin because he wanted a beard and he bought the elephant mans bones so he is obviously weird so obviously he is a child molester as well cause he sed he slept in the same room as a kid...
    Your being sarcastic right, the rest of your posts have been pretty normal.

Edit: Just read your last post, great show of how some spoon-fed rag readers will believe anything if its printed in a shoddy newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Interviews with him speaking in it, hardly shoddy journalism....

Hardly a reliable source of information either.....somebody facing serious charges is hardly going to admit their guilt no matter what they are charged with.

• Advertisement

Ha that's laughable. "Predominantly from sensational tabloids!" I don't even read tabloids!
    You think too little of people. Everybody knows tabloids are sensationalist and full of s*it. I don't read them.
    I have looked up alot of facts on the internet and I think he is as guilty as sin. What do you think then about Jason Francia?Was he lying aswell? If people are doing this to make money out of celebrities how come it's happened to Jackson three times,and it hasn't happened to any other major celebrities?
    You think they're all lying?

Hardly a reliable source of information either.....somebody facing serious charges is hardly going to admit their guilt no matter what they are charged with.
    Oh my good god, laughing at that now, you do know the interview i'm talking about was in 2003 a whole 2 years before the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Type properly...or spell properly. Put sentences together that are readable.

Its hard to know if the kids are his but id like to believe they are. I do think that the sons do have a look about him.

At the end of the day who gives a **** if they are his biological kids or not. He raised them so hes their dad. People really are ignorant at times.

As that Reverend said in his speech to his MJs three children "Kids your dad wasnt strange, what he has to put up with was".

Walshb some of your posts ive seen before and I usually think there pretty muck so I wont bother mentioning any of your posts.

He had two surgeries on his nose. That's it. He had vitiligo which caused the melanin in his skin to basically leave. This condition can clearly be seen in some pictures of him performing. The chin thing is ridiculous. I'm sure a fully grown man could have grown his own beard. And he never bought that elephant mans bones - that is yet another crazy story completely made up by the media. Watch his interview with Oprah on youtube. They actually go through all the laughable rumours made up by the media about him. You obviously fell for some of the crazy stories, which proves the influence the media has over people.

Sleeping in the same room as a kid is naive, but it doesn't mean he molested them. He was bet and abused as a kid, he said many times he never wanted children to feel as he did when he was a kid and that's why he loves them so much.

Jesus, I was being sarcastic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hoorayforbacon

I don't care at all for MJ.

I think he was a Pedo.

But regardless of genetics, they're his children, he raised them and he had the greatest influence of anyone in their lives. I definitely agree that they should stay in the Jackson family and away from their supposed mother who sold them off.

Ha that's laughable. "Predominantly from sensational tabloids!" I don't even read tabloids!
    You think too little of people. Everybody knows tabloids are sensationalist and full of s*it. I don't read them.
    I have looked up alot of facts on the internet and I think he is as guilty as sin. What do you think then about Jason Francia?Was he lying aswell? If people are doing this to make money out of celebrities how come it's happened to Jackson three times,and it hasn't happened to any other major celebrities?

His eccentric behaviour, huge fame, childlike personality, and the fact that he had so many kids visit his Neverland would make him an easy target. And the fact that the first "Victim" settled for millions and millions of dollars would make an accusation even more appealing. Or are you too naive to see that? Do you just feel that he is this horrible monster (who donated millions to countless charities, gave treasured memories to terminally ill children etc.) because he is so strange and hard to understand?

Yes, I do think they're all lying. Why do their statements carry any more weight than the countless statements from people who said MJ would never ever harm children? This from people who stayed at his ranch as kids.

Face it, accusing MJ of molestation charges was always going to be easy money.

When 2 are quite obvious lies It would be likely the one in the middle of it all is likewise.
    The reason it was him was because he was one of the very few who lived 46/50 years of his life as famous, he never could do anything a normal child could have, it was work, performing under strict discipline day in day out and constantly being at work as a young child means a lost childhood. He tried to reclaim it when he was older and could try and do it, one saw this as an oppurtunity to make a few million back in 91 when the tabloids had just about began transforming the image of him into a freak and wacko jacko, his skin disease did not help either so they saw their lie would be easily believed by the public who were growing easily persuaded by the tabloids and media and then the others just attempted to follow suit as some people believe being accused twice means guilty but fortunately it does not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

If people are doing this to make money out of celebrities how come it's happened to Jackson three times,and it hasn't happened to any other major celebrities?

Because Michael Jackson was naieve enough to let kids come into his home. Everyone knows he was really naieve and basically was like a kid himself at times.

His former bodyguard was interviewed a bit after his death and he said that he often let his kids hang round with Michael. Now do you honestly think a father that was so close to Michael would let his kids go off with him if he had even a slight feeling he was doing things to them? I dont.

I honestly think he was innocent. And that last trial that entire family were shown up to be pure conmen trying to get money out of people before. That kid even admitted to his teacher that Michael Jackson didnt touch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

WOW!

They're not the in-bred freaks I always thought they were behind the masks!!

• Advertisement

People always talk about Michael being strange, eccentric and unique as if it were a bad thing. That was one of the main reasons I found him so fascinating.

His eccentric behaviour, huge fame, childlike personality, and the fact that he had so many kids visit his Neverland would make him an easy target. And the fact that the first "Victim" settled for millions and millions of dollars would make an accusation even more appealing. Or are you too naive to see that? Do you just feel that he is this horrible monster (who donated millions to countless charities, gave treasured memories to terminally ill children etc.) because he is so strange and hard to understand?

Yes, I do think they're all lying. Why do their statements carry any more weight than the countless statements from people who said MJ would never ever harm children? This from people who stayed at his ranch as kids.

Face it, accusing MJ of molestation charges was always going to be easy money.

Just watched an interview with Corey Haim where he said Michael was his best friend when he was a kid, but that 'he lost interest with me as I got older, as he did with alot of kids'.

He hung out with them when they were young then ditched them when they got older and he lost interest.That's classic paedophile behaviour.

Kind of how he lost interest in MacCaulie Culkin, right?

Just watched an interview with Corey Haim where he said Michael was his best friend when he was a kid, but that 'he lost interest with me as I got older, as he did with alot of kids'.

He hung out with them when they were young then ditched them when they got older and he lost interest.That's classic paedophile behaviour.

That's it sorted so. He was a paedo. Thanks for that, midlandmissus.

When 2 are quite obvious lies It would be likely the one in the middle of it all is likewise.
    The reason it was him was because he was one of the very few who lived 46/50 years of his life as famous, he never could do anything a normal child could have, it was work, performing under strict discipline day in day out and constantly being at work as a young child means a lost childhood. He tried to reclaim it when he was older and could try and do it, one saw this as an oppurtunity to make a few million back in 91 when the tabloids had just about began transforming the image of him into a freak and wacko jacko, his skin disease did not help either so they saw their lie would be easily believed by the public who were growing easily persuaded by the tabloids and media and then the others just attempted to follow suit as some people believe being accused twice means guilty but fortunately it does not.

Check your stats - he was accused three times not twice- Jason Francia was the third accuser of which he paid out 2000,000 to.

Ah yes the classics, why of course how can we forget you studied behaviour and psychology didn't you? He was someone who still wants to be a child and to have the childhood he didn't have. Usually children befriend children, theres also the fact many of these children were poor or terminally ill etc, maybe he wanted them to have a happy childhood to make up for his own, you know there is such a thing called human kindness, please don't forget about it.

That's it sorted so. He was a paedo. Thanks for that, midlandmissus.

So you think that behaviour is normal then,okay so.

Ah yes the classics, why of course how can we forget you studied behaviour and psychology didn't you? He was someone who still wants to be a child and to have the childhood he didn't have. Usually children befriend children, theres also the fact many of these children were poor or terminally ill etc, maybe he wanted them to have a happy childhood to make up for his own, you know there is such a thing called human kindness, please don't forget about it.

Elizabeth Taylor worked all her childhood, you don't catch her hanging out with ten year olds. Sorry but I don't buy it.

So you think that behaviour is normal then,okay so.

At what point did anyone say that Michael Jackson was normal in this thread? Whether they were defending him or not?

Michael Jackson sleeping in the same room as kids having a sleep over may have been inappropriate and I don't see anyone here defending that. It was however not criminal, or immoral.

• Advertisement

Check your stats - he was accused three times not twice- Jason Francia was the third accuser of which he paid out 2000,000 to.
    Oh my god, three times a charm eh? Straight up conviction there I think.

Take this, I plot with 3 other families to for some reason send 1 child from each family at different times to your home, I then get each to accuse you of molestation.

Straight to jail for you then because its 3 different people.

Your responses are slowly becoming ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement