Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's Kids

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

...I wouldnt let children sleep in a bed with a man in his 40's that wasnt related and i dont know any men that would want to....
    You mention not being related as if thats a key point - would you let a man in his 40's who was related to the child sleep in his bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

I don't think they're his biologically, but if you look at Michael's siblings there is definitely evidence of racial mixing somewhere down the line. LaToya, for example, is very light. Maybe some of Michael's grandparents were white? Joe, his father, has blue eyes and not typically black features so there definitely could have been some racial mixing there.

But anyway I heard that his dermatologist was the sperm donor for Prince I and Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I'll never forget the day that he hung his lad over the balcony.

The flithy fecker. Fair play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Some really retarded posts in here. It's very possible for a black man to have a white child.

Saying his kids are whiter than white is plain wrong, are you blind. The two eldest have salo skin. I believe they are his kids and if they are not, so what. He raised them and by the looks of it did a pretty good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,050 ✭✭✭✭walshb

T-K-O wrote: »
    Some really retarded posts in here. It's very possible for a black man to have a white child.

Saying his kids are whiter than white is plain wrong, are you blind. The two eldest have salo skin. I believe they are his kids and if they are not, so what. He raised them and by the looks of it did a pretty good job.

Maybe, and just maybe, it's possible, but very possible?

Like I said, I am no expert on genetics and from my eyes, the kids are white.
    Not sallow or half caste or dark; they are white. It's plain to see.

Now, isn't it a little hard to ask folks to believe that a black man has not one, but three children and NONE are close to black of half caste or dark?
    I have seen many mixed race couples, black with white and the kids were all half caste and none
    as white as Wacko's

And by the looks of it he did a pretty good job raising them?

How the hell is that ascetainable from simply looking at them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Regardless of all of the scientific/biological stuff, did anyone see his daughter say a few words at the funeral last night?
    She wanted to say something but then couldn't do it except to say that he was the best daddy ever.
    Up till then I thought it was a bit of a showy spectacle but she broke my heart.:(
    Whether they're really his or not, they're as cut up as any other kids would be. God love them.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Regardless of all of the scientific/biological stuff, did anyone see his daughter say a few words at the funeral last night?
    She wanted to say something but then couldn't do it except to say that he was the best daddy ever.
    Up till then I thought it was a bit of a showy spectacle but she broke my heart.:(
    Whether they're really his or not, they're as cut up as any other kids would be. God love them.

Wel I actually thought there was something very strange hearing her. It seemed staged or something. It juST didn't seem genuine. The whole damn lot of them are mad. I mean, the kids were chewing gum, as were most of the family, big black shades on all. There is nothing as ignorant as a person addressing others and NOT removing their shades. The eyes tell a lot and out of respect and sincerity, anyone addressing persons should remove bloody shades.

I just got a weird feeling about the whole memorial. I mean, the kids looked like they couldn't care less and it seemed too choreographed for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

MelanieC wrote: »

I know.

If I suddenly died tomorrow, there's nothing I'd like better than to have my young child pushed up in front of billions of people at a tear-sodden wankathon to 'say a few words'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I wish people would stop using the phrase half-caste please...

It is not a polite term and tends to be used by people in Ireland of a much older generation (60 - 90yrs). I know no offence is probably meant but it was mentioned way back in the thread and seems to have been just ignored.

Michael Jackson's children all could defnitely be his biological children ..

If any of you study genetics or even vaguely research it you would know that there are infinite combinations and possibilities, and colour of skin can be a dormant gene and can reappear many generations later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

stovelid wrote: »
    If I suddenly died tomorrow, there's nothing I'd like better than to have my young child pushed up in front of billions of people at a tear-sodden wankathon to 'say a few words'.

Yeah but your not him.

• Advertisement

foxinsox wrote: »
    I wish people would stop using the phrase half-caste please...

It is not a polite term and tends to be used by people in Ireland of a much older generation (60 - 90yrs). I know no offence is probably meant but it was mentioned way back in the thread and seems to have been just ignored.

Michael Jackson's children all could defnitely be his biological children ..

If any of you study genetics or even vaguely research it you would know that there are infinite combinations and possibilities, and colour of skin can be a dormant gene and can reappear many generations later.

How about statistics as opposed to genetics? Is it believable that all
    3 are his, when to my eyes, all three appear white?

Statistically this is a real hard one to ask folks to believe.
    Like I said, of all the couples I have seen where one parent
    is white and the other is black, the offspring were mixed.

Now, that's a 100 percent definite from my statistics.

So, genetically the chance may be there, albeit a very very very small
    chance, but three of the children are white?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

believe it or not even mixed race is considered anti pc! the pc term is not dual heritage! lol - got in trouble once in an interview for referring to myself as mixed race. i consider half caste offensive but would bever me that bothered by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

walshb wrote: »
    They are as white as white

well so was he:cool:

btw did any of you notice the eldest lad chewing gum throughout the ceremony last night as if he didn't give a toss..bit strange:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

togster wrote: »
    Yeah but your not him.

The date on my post would clearly suggest so, alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Most of the family were chewing gum, I think it could be because they had to talk to each person who did a tribute for their breath or something.

As for those saying they're white and not his kids, they definitley are not pure white, they have the same skin tone as LaToya and they do look like him and debbie and Prince II looks like a carbon-copy of michael. Nearly sure they are his biological kids, but hey if you wanna believe the Sun or whatever rag you read go ahead, its you being affected not me.
    Like look here, http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0708_barbara_flip_camera_small.jpg
    Theres very obvious resemblances to michael in Prince, but still you believe as you wish.
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0707_katherine_jackson_88883359.jpg Paris' skin tone looks nothing like pure white when she's beside her aunt and grandmother.

Those who thought it was staged, I really don't think it was, they said Janet wanted to say a few words and then suddenly Paris was the one who wanted to say something, I doubt anyone especially an 11 year old could act out a scene talking about her own Dad especially while just being directly infront of her Dad's casket, Marlon crying at the end after it all probably did nothing for her nerves.

Some of you hear just want to believe what you want to believe, It is as if you don't understand how terrible it would be to lose your Dad at a young age.

As for them being there without masks, I don't think it made much difference now there was a photo of them without masks a while back anyway.

Oh yeah for the record, that sleeping in the same bed thing never happened, maybe you got that from distorted journalism or otherwise I don't know, the interview where this was heard was when that guy gavin arvizio said he asked Michael if he could sleep over in his bedroom that night on the floor, michael refused at first and only agreed if gavin took the bed and he took the floor. Seriously get your facts straight before saying something and don't let your blind hate get in the way walshb it only makes you look inconsiderate and inhumane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

You are just a negative mofo in everything you post. The kids aren't his, a 12 year old child was faking it at her fathers funeral :rolleyes:.

Fair enough criticize his family for their behavior at the funeral - but getting on the childrens back for chewing gum - ffs, I've seen kids do all kinds of inappropriate **** at funerals.

The two eldest children were conceived with the nurse, it Jacko possesed the dominate gene its very possible - this youngest child came from a surrogate and doner to the best of my knowledge.

His kids look pretty normal to me, so Ill give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his parenting skills, unlike you walsh my glass is always half full.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I am really not trying to be an a-hole, but how do they look white? They're certainly not black, but I think it's blatantly clear that they're not fully white. Whether they're Jacksons biological kids or not I don't know (and don't care), but they definitely are not 100% white. I mean, even if you can't see the darkness to their skin, just look at their features. All three have button noses, distinct features of black people. Going by your statistical measures of people you've met in real life, how many in a family of whites have all had button noses? It's unlikely. Usually there is a variation, especially in white people. Their lips, particularly the boys, are also pretty full. Not as full as a fully black persons, but certainly more than the average white person.

Most of the family were chewing gum, I think it could be because they had to talk to each person who did a tribute for their breath or something.

As for those saying they're white and not his kids, they definitley are not pure white, they have the same skin tone as LaToya and they do look like him and debbie and Prince II looks like a carbon-copy of michael. Nearly sure they are his biological kids, but hey if you wanna believe the Sun or whatever rag you read go ahead, its you being affected not me.
    Those who thought it was staged, I really don't think it was, they said Janet wanted to say a few words and then suddenly Paris was the one who wanted to say something, I doubt anyone especially an 11 year old could act out a scene talking about her own Dad especially while just being directly infront of her Dad's casket, Marlon crying at the end after it all probably did nothing for her nerves.

Some of you hear just want to believe what you want to believe, It is as if you don't understand how terrible it would be to lose your Dad at a young age.

As for them being there without masks, I don't think it made much difference now there was a photo of them without masks a while back anyway.

Oh yeah for the record, that sleeping in the same bed thing never happened, maybe you got that from distorted journalism or otherwise I don't know, the interview where this was heard was when that guy gavin arvizio said he asked Michael if he could sleep over in his bedroom that night on the floor, michael refused at first and only agreed if gavin took the bed and he took the floor. Seriously get your facts straight before saying something.

Spot on. One of the few informed posts in this thread.

T-K-O wrote: »
    You are just a negative mofo in everything you post. The kids aren't his, a 12 year old child was faking it at her fathers funeral :rolleyes:.

Fair enough criticize his family for their behavior at the funeral - but getting on the childrens back for chewing gum - ffs, I've seen kids do all kinds of inappropriate **** at funerals.

The two eldest children were conceived with the nurse, it Jacko possesed the dominate gene its very possible - this youngest child came from a surrogate and doner to the best of my knowledge.

His kids look pretty normal to me, so Ill give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his parenting skills, unlike you walsh my glass is always half full.

Did I say the kid faked it?It just came across as weird and not all that
    genuine. I may well have been genuine, but the feel I got
    was not a sincere feel. It's freaking Jackson's memorial for chrissake.
    Nohing is impossible here. He was that mad, and those around him
    were not all that sane either

TKO, you are at a funeral for your dad, the most famous man on earth, at least try to look a little apprporiate. The gum chewing was crass and kids
    or not, there were adults who at least could have advised them, but again, those adults are every bit as whacked as MJ.

They are just a crazy bunch.

I am quite certain that I am not the only one who feels that
    the kids are not his, biologically. I would say those who believe they
    are, are in the minority and are a little naive

BTW, what's mofo?

Black, white, yellow, sallow. We can debate forever, simply put, they do
    not at all resemble a child produced by a caucasion and a black person.

At least not from what I have ever seen from this mixing!

fryup wrote: »
    well so was he:cool:

btw did any of you notice the eldest lad chewing gum throughout the ceremony last night as if he didn't give a toss..bit strange:confused:

I noticed that too, he didn't seem to have a care in the world.
    The whole affair was whacked. The shades, the gum, the speeches. Weird weird weird

• Advertisement

Whats wrong about sunglasses? They aren't there to look cool, standing infront of 1 billion or more people, thats 1/6 or more of the world watching you. Wouldn't it be easier if you know the people can't see their eyes or if they're crying etc. Its called privacy and believe it or not, entertainers want privacy too. Nothing strange about that in my opinion if you put yourself in their position.
    Prince II just looked confused and a bit unsettled and sad, Prince probably as 12 year old guys generally do wanted to not cry infront of more than a billion people or look weak so to speak, at the end when his sister cried he definitley looked saddened.

He was an entertainer who thrived on the stage and had done so 2 days before his death on the same stage, surely having a memorial with song and music was not out of place.
    I don't see whats "whacked" about any of it, all I see is a guy with a vendetta against Michael Jackson and his family, blindly attacking them and anything to do with them without reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I noticed that too, he didn't seem to have a care in the world.
    It did seem a bit strange all right but at the same time given the American love of pills they could very well have been pumped full of tranquilisers before it started.

JohnK wrote: »
    It did seem a bit strange all right but at the same time given the American love of pills they could very well have been pumped full of tranquilisers before it started.
    :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

+1

I don't believe for a second that he ever harmed a child.

A grown man sleeping in the same bed as a child he wasn't related to seems compeltely inappropriate because you assume he was a fully developed, sexual man. This wasn't the case here.

The man was aesexual. He was a child in a man's body. And we simply can't comprehend that. So therefore there must be something inappropriate going on.

How easy would it be for a kid to go home and mention anything about being in the same bed with Michael Jackson and the parents to freak out because they've been conditioned to believe that if that happens it's automatically abuse? And my god, imagine the dollar signs.

As someone said recently, they may as well have just asked him for money - as he's probably have given it to them.

I wish I had your naivety.

The amount of people I know who were abused as a child is truly shocking.Usually by some-one the child's parents trusted and left them with.
    Grown men are so much more powerful than little children and should never ever be left in a bedroom situation with them. Why the hell would you ever let your child sleep in a room with a man. No parent would allow that - in which case Jacko was hiding what was going on from those children's parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

They had a Caucasian Plasty like there dad :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Like look here, http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0708_barbara_flip_camera_small.jpg
    Theres very obvious resemblances to michael in Prince, but still you believe as you wish.
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/07/0707_katherine_jackson_88883359.jpg Paris' skin tone looks nothing like pure white when she's beside her aunt and grandmother.

Oh yeah for the record, that sleeping in the same bed thing never happened, maybe you got that from distorted journalism or otherwise I don't know, the interview where this was heard was when that guy gavin arvizio said he asked Michael if he could sleep over in his bedroom that night on the floor, michael refused at first and only agreed if gavin took the bed and he took the floor. Seriously get your facts straight before saying something and don't let your blind hate get in the way walshb it only makes you look inconsiderate and inhumane.

Amazing that he chose the floor over one of his numerous spare rooms.

The amount of people I know who were abused as a child is truly shocking.Usually by some-one the child's parents trusted and left them with.
    Grown men are so much more powerful than little children and should never ever be left in a bedroom situation with them. Why the hell would you ever let your child sleep in a room with a man. No parent would allow that - in which case Jacko was hiding what was going on from those children's parents.

Really, when he gave you all this insider information did he teach you how to dance aswell?

Both accusations are full of leaks and one was proved to be a complete fabrication from the beginning by a voice recording of the kid and his dad on the phone.

You know no more than what the tabloids wrote about him wanted you to know, just because a few scumbag journalists regurgitate the same lies again and again it does not mean they are true, you never get the true picture unless you research it and the background of all those involved and then you can reach true and solid personal convctions.
    You obviously are unaware the one in question asked to stay in the bedroom, not the other way around and was refused at first but was only allowed to stay if he took the bed and michael took the floor as I said earlier.

Seriously, read into it deeper than "Wacko Jacko"-style tabloid reports.

Oh, irony. You've got to love it.

I guess you're right - MJ definitely molested those kids. Despite the first accusation being very suspicious. And despite the second one being a complete joke.

And you're wrong about parents letting their child sleep with a man. I'm not saying it's right that it happens, but you're wrong. Hundreds (probably thousands) of kids stayed over at Jacksons Neverland ranch. Alot of them terminally-ill.

Look, I'm not saying Jackson was not a little strange. But how could he be with the life he had? Fame that no youngster could possibly handle, and a very abusive father to boot. No one has ever lived a life like him. You can't look at his strangeness and instantly dub him a child molester - both allegations were extremely suspicious.

Amazing that he chose the floor over one of his numerous spare rooms.
    Seeing as the kid in question asked to stay with him, he would of wanted to stay in the same room as him aswell. Amazing how hate and closed-mindedness can whittle down arguments to nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

km316osuv.jpg

km152yusy.jpg

km29gcx8x.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement