Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's Kids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭annabellee77

walshb wrote: »
    Well, if he wanted a regular AND private childhood, he was asking for a little too much.
    You cannot have both. You don't want the paparazzi photographing them?
    Don't bring them out, but to parade them around masked was IMO low
    and an insult to them children. They were like bloody circus freaks!

I don't think he did parade them around.... that would imply bringing them to film premieres and the like. What was he meant to do, NEVER go outside the front door with them.
    They werent photographed that often in fairness with masks. I think the rationale behind the masks was so their faces weren't easily recognised all the times they were out without him.
    The kids being treated like circus freaks IMO are the likes of Suri Cruise and celebs who parade their kids on front of magazines etc. Those kids haven't a hope in HELL of anything resembling normal life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

One of them looks alot like him. Blanket, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

I don't think he did parade them around.... that would imply bringing them to film premieres and the like. What was he meant to do, NEVER go outside the front door with them.
    They werent photographed that often in fairness with masks. I think the rationale behind the masks was so their faces weren't easily recognised all the times they were out without him.
    The kids being treated like circus freaks IMO are the likes of Suri Cruise and celebs who parade their kids on front of magazines etc. Those kids haven't a hope in HELL of anything resembling normal life.

I wouldnt say Micheals kids will have a normal upbringing either. Im sure someone will try push a career or stardom on the kids. They will forever be micheal jacksons kids. They'll be hounded by the press until the novelty wears off (ie home alone kid) If joe jackson has anything to do with it Im sure he'll push to get them into entertainment and try to continue the Jackson name.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,294 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I doubt Jackson fathered the kids. I doubt he ever had sex tbh

Surrogacy is widely popular these days, and if thats how they were concieved then so be it.

They called him dad, so they're his kids

His sperm was put into a few women alright just not the conventional way

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'll never forget the day that he hung his lad over the balcony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,770 ✭✭✭✭walshb

And wacko's kids do have a chance?

Remember, this is a guy who has openly admitted to sleeping
    with children and saw no harm in it. This is a man who is
    highly suspected of being a paedophile and I think
    many know he is. Okay, he got off, but so did OJ Simpson.

He's gone now, but no matter how weird or unusual a Suri
    Cruise or Brooklyn Beckham may live, it surely
    pales in comparison to what those kids more than likely experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

I know a guy who has 3 white grandparents and one black one, and his complexion/skin-tone is very similar to Jacko's kids'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I doubt there his kids, though the boys do have his eyes. And despite what most people are saying it is perfectly possible for him to have white children if the mother is white (even if extremely unlikely). I mean we've all seen these pictures before

obl wrote: »
    I know a guy who has 3 white grandparents and one black one, and his complexion/skin-tone is very similar to Jacko's kids'.

I think if you could tell us the ethnicity of his two parents it may
    be a better comparison. Simply put: Michael is black, the mother was
    white and the kids are white. Something isn't right in this equation!

illiop wrote: »
    I doubt there his kids, though the boys do have his eyes. And despite what most people are saying it is perfectly possible for him to have white children if the mother is white (even if extremely unlikely). I mean we've all seen these pictures before

Maybe the man in the pic isn't the daddy of the white child. The mother looks
    half caste, and if that is fake tan on, then she actually looks white

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Since when did "sleeping with someone" = sex?
    I believe he meant it in a slumber party sort of way which, although unconventional , is not harmful.

Why on EARTH would parents accept a financial settlement if they for one second believed that he behaved inappropriately with their children? Would you put money before seeing a pedophile being brought to justice?

phasers wrote: »
    I believe he meant it in a slumber party sort of way which, although unconventional , is not harmful.

Why on EARTH would parents accept a financial settlement if they for one second believed that he behaved inappropriately with their children? Would you put money before seeing a pedophile being brought to justice?

I never mentioned the sex word at all.

The first case was a financial settlement. The second case went to court and he was
    acquitted. Well, if you believe that it was all innocent slumber party crack, then all
    that talk of getting the children drunk, was this necessary at a slumber party?

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I'll never forget the day that he hung his lad over the balcony.

Where were you the day it happened ?

illiop wrote: »

Pat Mustard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

He wasn't the biological dad,I think his lawyer or dermatologist was the sperm donor for one of them

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/

I usually don't go in for this whole media circus involving dead celebrities,but i felt so bad for his daughter when she said her few words about her dad.

Even if they were raised in a chaotic home mostly by nannies everyone thinks their Dad hung the moon and I am sure they are no different,crazy upbringing or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

Blanket looks a lot like him! Plus from those RTE pics Paris is the same "colour" as Janet Jackson so you could hardly call her "white"!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I think he used mask them because he knew they weren't his biologically and he didn't want extra press asking extra questions like we are now.

I never mentioned the sex word at all.

The first case was a financial settlement. The second case went to court and he was
    acquitted. Well, if you believe that it was all innocent slumber party crack, then all
    that talk of getting the children drunk, was this necessary at a slumber party?
    I don't think he got any kids drunk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Would you let your child sleep in the same bed with a grown man who wasnt realted to them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭annabellee77

And wacko's kids do have a chance?

He's gone now, but no matter how weird or unusual a Suri
    Cruise or Brooklyn Beckham may live, it surely
    pales in comparison to what those kids more than likely experienced.

Well in this thread I'm just on about the masks and the impact of them wearing them. I never claimed that they would have a normal childhood. I was referring to the masks as a means to an end - the end being attempt at some anonymous/ordinary life for them, however brief.
    The whole paedophile thing is a whoooole other conversation. (and to be honest I do think it utterly pointless arguing about it cos there will never be an agreement on it, everyone will have their own views on it and it eventually gets too heated/abusive even)

Regards to Suri and the Beckhams.........time will tell.......but from what I'm aware of about Suri Cruises life, that cute little thing is gonna be one extreme or the other....normal (as a celeb child can be) or bonkers...if I HAD to put money on it, I'd say the latter:(. Hope I'm wrong though!

• Advertisement

Would you let your child sleep in the same bed with a grown man who wasnt realted to them??
    If I trusted somebody enough to let my child sleep there without my supervision, then yes.

They're only sleeping, what is the big deal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

If I trusted somebody enough to let my child sleep there without my supervision, then yes.

They're only sleeping, what is the big deal?

So you wouldnt think of it as weird at all, a 40 something year old letting your kid sleep in his bed with him?
    You would have risked letting your child sleep in Michael Jacksons bed?

I don't think he got any kids drunk

What about the Jesus Juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

This thread is ignorant.

Your being ignorant.

Ignorant

SHAMONE

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

pipelaser wrote: »
    Just looking at a close up pic of the eldest two on www.rte.ie (Scroll to them on main features.)

Think the boy kinda looks like he could be MJ's son but the girl has Blue eyes?!

Is this possible with Black/White offspring?

Yes. I noticed at the memorial service on TV that one or two of his brothers have very light eyes and I read somewhere that Joe (their dad) has blue eyes.

Also, it's not unusual at all for mixed race children to be light skinned. Did you know Jade Goody's father was a black man?

Blanket is the image of Michael. But he really needs to lose that name!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Where were you the day it happened ?

On the grassy knoll with my weapon in my hand.:P

ejmaztec wrote: »
    On the grassy knoll with my weapon in my hand.:P

:pac:

eth0_ wrote: »

Also, it's not unusual at all for mixed race children to be light skinned. Did you know Jade Goody's father was a black man?

!

I didn't know that. Jade is a white woman. I wonder was he black himself or a half caste?

Jackson is African American. A black man. Not half caste.

So, a half caste with a white person could produce a very lightly tanned
    child (like Jade), but with Jacko's case, there is no darkness or tan, they are white.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

She aint off to a good start....now everyone knows their secret identities.

A paparazzo recently photographed them without their masks so there was no point hiding it anymore.

They went out into the world with nannies etc all the time without the masks. They were only for when he was with them in public. I can see why it's a bit extreme because they're kids (if they weren't it wouldn't be an issue) but I don't see it that far away from another celeb wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses to cover their face when they want to go to the shop to get some milk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

I doubt Jackson fathered the kids. I doubt he ever had sex tbh

Surrogacy is widely popular these days, and if thats how they were concieved then so be it.

They called him dad, so they're his kids

i could call you dad, doesn't make you my father:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement