Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012, do u beleive?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Absolute BOLLOCKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

In this thread I have read about suggestions that the dinosaurs were killed off 65 million years ago, that in 2012 the lizard people will enslave us, and that the earth's magnetic pole will reverse. Yet no-one has, as far as I can see, followed their imagination to a logical conclusion.

First, the dinosaurs didn't die off 65 million years ago because they were a sophisticated species that had been on earth for much longer than humans. Their calendars and their studies of astronomy confirmed to to them that a massive meteor strike was about to happen, so they all f****d off to Mars, where they built canals to irrigate a dry planet. There they continued to develop and evolve over the aeons into the lizard people. They watched their home planet with a degree of homesickness, and vowed to return one day.

However, having evolved over the millions of years to a seriously advanced intelligence, and being aware of the slow evolution of those strange fur-less animals that called themselves humans, they decided to delay their return and see if those humans could be (a) harvested for food or (b) used as slave labour.

Unfortunately those same humans started dropping mechanical devices on the lizard people on Mars, and started taking photographs without permission. It was realised by the lizard government that sooner or later one of those Rover things would snap a Tyrannosaur gettin his leg over, and the secrecy would be blown.

So -- The decision is to cause a reversal of the Earth's magnetic field in 2012, so south will become north and vice-versa. All the people who head off in Ryanair to Malaga will actually end up in Iceland, and while the whole human race is preoccupied in going in the wrong directions, the lizard people will take over.

When that happens, it is likely that is you are fat you will be farmed as food. If you are muscular you will become a slave. If you are slim and attractive.......

Oh, and incidentally, praying won't help -- the lizard people have different gods.

Be afraid people;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Irish voters will finally see the light and decide against another Fianna Fail regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

sells wrote: »
    The calender ends in 2012, which the mayans think that this means a new era in human evolution
    Maybe they just stopped writing it, like the head guy came along looking at the lad making up the calendar and says "you're not still writing that crap are you?!, give it up ye fool, they're gonna cop on that this is a load bollox in a couple of years, let alone be still believing it in 2012, give them some credit"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's a load of sh1te so i'm not worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Y2..........Cé

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Yes, definitely!

Obama will get relected.
    Thats definitely gonna be some sort of an omen!

Oh and Ireland's elections too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Just from the title of this thread you can tell that there's a high level of numpty-ness within.

The title: "2012, Do u beleive".

First of all, anyone with more than 4 braincells can tell that the 2012 prediction is a load of shit. I've nothing more to say on that.

Then I see that the title's spelling is in bits. Do u beleive? Feck. Most people learn the "I before E unless..." poem by the age of 5.

The two above examples go hand in hand. Dimwits will more than likely believe the 2012 hype, and whoever believes the 2012 hype is more than likely a dimwit.

It's all a load of shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

damn i missed out on being a witty poster on pg1, now i'm not gonna get any "Thanks"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Overblood wrote: »
    Just from the title of this thread you can tell that there's a high level of numpty-ness within.

The title: "2012, Do u beleive".

First of all, anyone with more than 4 braincells can tell that the 2012 prediction is a load of shit. I've nothing more to say on that.

Then I see that the title's spelling is in bits. Do u beleive? Feck. Most people learn the "I before E unless..." poem by the age of 5.

The two above examples go hand in hand. Dimwits will more than likely believe the 2012 hype, and whoever believes the 2012 hype is more than likely a dimwit.

It's all a load of shyte.

The thing is, there are many theories about 2012, so in theory everyone believes in 2012, but maybe not the whole asteroid shit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

The thing is, there are many theories about 2012, so in theory everyone believes in 2012, but maybe not the whole asteroid shit

Which 2012 theory do I believe in so?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Overblood wrote: »
    Which 2012 theory do I believe in so?

That **** will cure cancer in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if it were real, they wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.

Advertisement