Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012, do u beleive?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

ynotdu wrote: »
    Strange that FF went to Europe with a plan that saved Ireland from being fcuked out of the Euro and the eu treaties Ireland signed.
    strangely the plan runs until 2013!:eek:

"Ah sure jazus guys according to the Calender We wont be around by then" sez Biffo to the cabinet",so lets just live for today like We always did!:D"
    no no I know.....FF are going to co-ordinate the end of the world so they won't have to get up off their fat arses and fix the economy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

HouseHippo wrote: »
    There was indeed, it knocked out a grand total of one satellite and about 40 New Yorkers couldn't work their phones for a few hours....catastrophic
    Only for all the rich arseholes who can't live without their phones and sure who cares if they die anyway

Hope its the Satelite marked for carrying premier league soccer via ESPN between US and Europe(since sky,epl.&espn shafted Setanta:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

no no I know.....FF are going to co-ordinate the end of the world so they won't have to get up off their fat arses and fix the economy

More likely there will be an end of the world tax.

sub-x wrote: »
    More likely there will be an end of the world tax.
    Then Mary Harney eats us all

Then Mary Harney eats us all

Christ almighty,kill me now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

The sun has been hitting rapid outbursts of energy recorded in the last few years. This has not been seen before. It is predicted that it will next peak in 2012. I think that solar radiation is a danger and the earths magnetic field(our defense against solar radiation) is getting weaker all the time.

I cant see it exactly in 2012 but sometime in the future there is a danger if the sun is reacting with heavy bursts of energy thrown towards earth. It will happen eventually and we will be zapped with radiation very quickly.

Christ almighty,kill me now :eek:
    Well this whole country is being slowly digested by her and the rest of FF so it'll be nothing new

tech2 wrote: »
    The sun has been hitting rapid outbursts of energy recorded in the last few years. This has not been seen before. It is predicted that it will next peak in 2012. I think that solar radiation is a danger and the earths magnetic field(our defense against solar radiation) is getting weaker all the time.

I cant see it exactly in 2012 but sometime in the future there is a danger if the sun is reacting with heavy bursts of energy thrown towards earth. It will happen eventually and we will be zapped with radiation very quickly.
    Sure its prob equivelent to the amount of radiation we get zapped with every time we answer our mobiles

given the end of the world tax and Mary Harney eating us I hope the calender is correct(She snacked on the book of Kells one day ya know.whats in TCD is a fake)

razor at my wrists thinking of using it:(

Govt,s and Scientists opposite end of the spectrum,neither like *inconveniant truths*

given the end of the world tax and Mary Harney eating us I hope the calender is correct(She snacked on the book of Kells one day ya know.whats in TCD is a fake)

razor at my wrists thinking of using it:(
    don't forget end of world VAT the end of world tribunals and all the end of world loans ff will be giving the banks

• Advertisement

don't forget end of world VAT the end of world tribunals and all the end of world loans ff will be giving the banks

lol FF thought THEIR world would never end:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Hope its the Satelite marked for carrying premier league soccer via ESPN between US and Europe(since sky,epl.&espn shafted Setanta:p)

may god help you if it's carrying the spice channel.....

Well this whole country is being slowly digested by her and the rest of FF so it'll be nothing new

I would equate it more to somebody having a hefty dump on us but you can't have one without the other ;):D

I am amazed there are 9 pages on this thread and not once has Planet X been mentioned,apart from just there when I did it :D

I would equate it more to somebody having a hefty dump on us but you can't have one without the other ;):D

I am amazed there are 9 pages on this thread and not once has Planet X been mentioned,apart from just there when I did it :D
    Ah good aul Nibiru
    I'm trying not to mention and or think about 2012 as tbh its been keeping me awake for awhile.....its everywhere

I didnt say it was going to happen in 2012 but it will happen.

Other reasons for world meltdown:

1. The yellowstone volcano: which erupts every 600,000-700,000 years is overdue a eruption. Thats not all...... its a super volcano which can wipe out around 90% of the population.

2. It is believed that the suns destablization is caused by an energy cloud. It is expected by russian geophysicists that it will collide with earth between 2010 to 2020 with devastating consequences

3. We are well overdue a megacatastrophe such as a meteorite hitting the earths surface. In turn the Earth will try to freeze and consequently an ice age will begin wiping out all human life.

4. Mayan calender. A calender so accurate by Mayans based on astronomical observations cannot be ignored. The date of 21/12/2012 is the end of the calender signalling the end of life and the beginning of a new one.

5. The sun is reacting heavily by bursting out huge radiation recored in the last few years. It has been observed that this has not happened before in our life time with record readings of solar activity. The earths magnetic field is weaking all the time and solar radiation will eventually wipe out the worlds population in the future. It not IF but WHEN.

Or a rewrite to coincide with 2012 "Every bodies Fcuked"

I didnt say it was going to happen in 2012 but it will happen.

Other reasons for world meltdown:

1. The yellowstone volcano: which erupts every 600,000-700,000 years is overdue a eruption. Thats not all...... its a super volcano which can wipe out around 90% of the population.

2. It is believed that the suns destablization is caused by an energy cloud. It is expected by russian geophysicists that it will collide with earth between 2010 to 2020 with devastating consequences

3. We are well overdue a megacatastrophe such as a meteorite hitting the earths surface. In turn the Earth will try to freeze and consequently an ice age will begin wiping out all human life.

4. Mayan calender. A calender so accurate by Mayans based on astronomical observations cannot be ignored. The date of 21/12/2012 is the end of the calender signalling the end of life and the beginning of a new one.

5. The sun is reacting heavily by bursting out huge radiation recored in the last few years. It has been observed that this has not happened before in our life time with record readings of solar activity. The earths magnetic field is weaking all the time and solar radiation will eventually wipe out the worlds population in the future. It not IF but WHEN.
    Out of curiosity what is it you find enjoyable about cataloging the ways in which yourself and your loved ones are all going to die in the most horrible ways possible.....

Tech 2,You know so much about Science(or projected science)

Ya should know You are pissing against the wind by now Lol
    (really no harm meant,but jeez ANYTHING in the calender between now and 2012 thats good?:))

Out of curiosity what is it you find enjoyable about cataloging the ways in which yourself and your loved ones are all going to die in the most horrible ways possible.....

These are moderate but yet very acurate findings.

I dont find it enjoyable I'm just pointing out what is facing us eventually in the future. Thats not to say there will be a world pandemic in the future worse than the swine flu that is currently still spreading.

A breakout of a nuclear war is another harsh reality that could happen I'm afraid before any natural disasters occur.

• Advertisement

Tech 2,You know so much about Science(or projected science)

Ya should know You are pissing against the wind by now Lol
    (really no harm meant,but jeez ANYTHING in the calender between now and 2012 thats good?:))
    Actually i could point out alot of scientific misconceptions in his post but ts 3;20 in the morning and i'm going to die in 3 years so im not arsed

These are moderate but yet very acurate findings.

I dont find it enjoyable I'm just pointing out what is facing us eventually in the future. Thats not to say there will be a world pandemic in the future worse than the swine flu that is currently still spreading.

A breakout of a nuclear war is another harsh reality that could happen I'm afraid before any natural disasters occur.
    Jaysus giz your address I'll post you a few prozacs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

A pole shift will occur, without a doubt. Bees are disappearing, their navigational instincts are affected by the impending change in magnetic poles.

considering we have survived a pole shift before not too bad
    Plus I always thought humans were responsible for the bees fecking off.where are they all going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Skip forward to 2:50 to see Terrence McKenna, remarkably intelligent and insightful man. He wrote a book about this too.

really no harm meant,but jeez ANYTHING in the calender between now and 2012 thats good?:))

I respect the calender with its acuarate readings but the end of earth on a certain date is not one which I agree with. There are scientifically moderate reasons for concern however.

a fcukin meteor has just killed my hampster........................ the plot thickens:eek:

a fcukin meteor has just killed my hampster........................ the plot thickens:eek:
    you killed your hamster and are framing 2012 aren't you.....

CCCP^ wrote: »

Skip forward to 2:50 to see Terrence McKenna, remarkably intelligent and insightful man. He wrote a book about this too.

CCCP so THATS what the Soviet Unions Childrens TV was like?:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

We're fcuked. We're too arrogant to realise that while we are the most intelligent life form that is no reason to believe that we are the most resilient. Life will survive long after we're gone and personally I think it's already too late. Nature gave us every chance to regulate our own population and we didsn't listen. We're a cancer and nature will heal itself as it has always done. Where there is no life there is no God.

Advertisement