Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE is planning a hike in licence fees

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freedom of info

ahara wrote: »
    I'd be willing to pay whatever they ask if Anne Doyle goes topless while reading the news. Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Ann Doyle? you need to get more, i have thrown out better boots than that yoke:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

I'd be willing to pay whatever they ask if Anne Doyle goes topless while reading the news. Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Maybe twenty years ago, but now, good grief, your standards are low..

The thought of having to buy a licence to cover a computer in the home really annoys. I don't watch much TV, but do enjoy RTE Radio 1 and Lyric. That's about my needs from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

RTE hikeing up fees?

Well, I'm willing to pay for an early release in Pat Kenny's contract! :D

Ann Doyle? you need to get more, i have thrown out better boots than that yoke:)

what i should have said? ive seen better dogs shot

RTE hikeing up fees?

Well, I'm willing to pay for an early release in Pat Kenny's contract! :D

the clowns just renewed his contract, a little while back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

the clowns just renewed his contract, a little while back

/Calls the men in white coats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I'd be willing to pay more to stop that from happening, now the Seoige sisters would be a much more tempting offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

Its on the cards, a massive hike in TV licenses to offset the huge wages paid out by their top earners. :pac:

Mods can move this to the ranting & raving forum if it gets out of control. :p

http://www.irishexaminer.com/home/rte-planning-hike-in-licence-fee-95637.html

b****rds

netwhizkid wrote: »
    I'd be willing to pay more to stop that from happening, now the Seoige sisters would be a much more tempting offer.

Agreed

Advertisement