Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accounting or geography??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭gaeilge-abú

jumpguy wrote: »
    Or be a diligent student with a brighter future than the rest of the yobs in your class? :P Heavens no, couldn't be! Anyway, not too bothered about TY. The joys of spending an extra year in school are lost on me I'm afraid.

you obviously dont agree with 'school days are the best years of your life':D:p...LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

you obviously dont agree with 'school days are the best years of your life':D:p...LOL

Just give him a few years...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭gaeilge-abú

wrote: »

haha!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

wrote: »
    That's what everyone says! :p

To be honest, I actually don't mind school. I'm friends with everyone in my class, I'm always guaranteed a few laughs and most of my teachers are sound. I just hate getting up in the morning (NOT gonna change, yes, I know), Irish, boring/angry teachers, homework, exam pressure, people who look down on teens as if we're defo gonna assault them, and the fact that boy racers think we love them. Sorry, I've just been looking through the Ranting and Raving board and I'm the ranting mood.

But yeah, overall, I have nothing to hate school for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

This thread has gone way off topic, OP I think you've been given enough pros, cons and info on the two subjects, the choice is up to you.
    Also people being bitchy will not be tolerated, consider this a warning

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement