Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Any update Kiki? I know you had hard drive issues. Are the rest of the matches lost for good? Or will they be up at some point in the future. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Kirby wrote: »
    Any update Kiki? I know you had hard drive issues. Are the rest of the matches lost for good? Or will they be up at some point in the future. :)

Yeah, you had to lose the video of my only win:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

a big irish man (Claw)
    [FONT=&quot]
    This is a pretty funny fight of mine which showed up on youtube(posted by the bison player) a couple of months back. Definitely not my best performance, but worth watching for the final round....[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Same as above found this on Youtube

Poor execution for alot of it but the W is all that matters right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Kirby wrote:
    Whoops, totally slipped my mind!

I have my hard drive back now, so I'll go check on the footage tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Good stuff Kiki. Am looking forward to mine and Azza's match. Fair play for going to the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Ha I love how he sits still and just prays for the last few seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Skobe

The howareyez against the whayoulookinat is classic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Excuse my technological ignorance, but whats the best way to record a match replay for a game played on an Xbox360?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Excuse my technological ignorance, but whats the best way to record a match replay for a game played on an Xbox360?

Try http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174660
    I bought a Hava box from ebay for under e100. Just can't get it to work properly with my Mac running XP in a virtual machine. Works fine with a native windows machine though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I done me alot of videos... here's the play lists.

Rathfarnam Rampage, start to finish

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4179E52173E69B85

DooM v Chopper, 8 fights

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=76FCE29A9A026C78

DooM v Ayjayirl 3 fights best of 5

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=18B89E0EA4D0461A

Matches with Bush, Kiki, Cunny, and some Azza guy to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

No SF4 match videos as of now, just an oldish one.

OLD

I have ST and 3S matches, a lot of them, on my YouTube

www.youtube.com/xXRamza126Xx

For those of you so desperate to see me get mine... well...

Doctor DooM vs Bush.

1 Fight I got. ONE.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=76DA92E4937A68AB

Next up- a couple matches with cunny.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=51201393DC7B93EC

Working on Azza as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Kiki with the classic whiffed Ultra, lose the round, ragequit combo!

Kiki with the classic whiffed Ultra, lose the round, ragequit combo!

In his defence, we found our routers hardware firewall was killing our quality of service

Yeah, rage quittin' kiki!

Here it is...
    MODWAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EC35916B9DCF2A12

DooM v Azza.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Had some matches against Redman305 a few days ago (would of finished uploading them earlier, but MW2... :o)

Plus needed to find a program that would let me batch merge and encode via RDC from work :D (I'm currently using Wondershare HD Video Converter)

We are close to being around the same level, but he has a lot more experience with a wider variety of characters, and he also has those FADC's down, when he'd use them they'd seriously mess me up.

Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3BC96F41074EEE17

Some of the matches:

I mentioned it on one of the vids as well but use tatsus every now and then against his Guile to minimise his booms.

Don't use them too much though as if he reads it and catches you with an EX flash it's alot of damage for no work.

• Advertisement

I mentioned it on one of the vids as well but use tatsus every now and then against his Guile to minimise his booms.

Yeah I seen that. Are you thinking of Ryus hurricane? because Akumas doesn't go through sonic booms like his. The window where it is invunerable is very small and a lp sb would probably get him.

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Yeah I seen that. Are you thinking of Ryus hurricane? because Akumas doesn't go through sonic booms like his. The window where it is invunerable is very small and a lp sb would probably get him.

Maybe. All shotos try it on me all the time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Cheers for the uploads, they were some really fun games.

I think I abused focus attacks a bit much during those matches, and with akumas overpowered stupidly fast double roundhouse kick they're completely useless, but I just couldn't help myself :(
    I also should stop eating so many of your shakus...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I've some matches recorded too, been testing my camera connected to my PC a lot but I don't have the HD space to edit them yet, waiting for a 1TB hd to arrive in the post. So they won't be on youtube for awhile.

Was thinking... what do people think of having our own youtube channel like IrishStreetFighter or something for us all to share and upload to?

I was initially thinking of this just for tournaments but might be good for casuals too? I dunno, tis only an idea. Was just thinking that I didn't really want my own youtube account cluttered up with tons and tons of street fighter vids :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

That's a good idea.

Everyone would have to promise to create playlists though.

I hate groups of videos that aren't in a playlist.

I was thinking of starting an "inferno" channel. For that very purpose.

We could have 2 channels, 1 for casuals and one for tournaments.

I think thats a really, really good idea.

I also wouldn't mind putting in the adminny legwork on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

@ rope: Yeah that's what I generally do to when I've a series of vids up, I'll have the next one as a response.

@ Doom, Something like "StreetFighter Ireland" or something sounds nice, yeah.. maybe. But yeah 2 channels even. That would be good.

People will just have to remember to always log out when we're done uploading in case we're stopping others from uploading vids.

**edit**

Maybe have a thread about the channel on here so those of us with access to the channel PW etc can post saying they're currently uploading vids etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

sounds like a great idea. Might look into recording some me and Azza's fights and uploading them. They are usually entertaining.

• Advertisement

If only I could ever bait Double D's Guile (:D) into whiffing his Ultra like this at casuals.

Advertisement