Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Ken B wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I can't figure this stuff out for the life of me!
    @L3imrod:I have the PS3 version as well, if that's any use to you.....

What's your PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Doom: I'll add you when I get home tomorrow.

Dark Talent: My PSN Id is: i_like_dyke

Ps: I'm a little bit worse on PS3 due to pad restrictions.....but I definitely want to play you guys. My last battles with Doom were brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

ah your on ps3 too hehe me too, I'll add you :D! I assume by restrictions you mean you normally play on stick but on ps3 you have to play on ps3 pad or?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Vids are finally getting to a level I am happy with.

AFTER the ranbat 7 ones, of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

Oh well, one scrubby Deejay coming right up

Me playing Deejay for the first time, on stick (normally use a Saturn Pad) in SSF4, couple of days after the game came out. Not sure if its the transition to stick or my potentially laggy stick adapter, but my execution was way off back then (isn't much better now to be honest :-P), though I have stopped throwing out less random stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Few videos from some matches today
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kgleesonie#g/c/BD837513D5781169

Must start recording more

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Armitage Shanks1

Some great vids here,keep em comin guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roy nelson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFxrdurD5O4

i added music to make the fight seem more realistic, i also had to use an online video editor, dur.

can someone embed this please

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marvelking

blag wrote: »

really?:eek: the fight isnt the best but the music is BAD. why do people keep posting rubbish fights on this forum, surely its meant to showcase the best palyers?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

marvelking wrote: »
    really?:eek: the fight isnt the best but the music is BAD. why do people keep posting rubbish fights on this forum, surely its meant to showcase the best palyers?

Must stress this isn't my video,see last post on previous page.I wouldn't touch a shoto in a million years outside of messing about.

well, im all for good shoto play. but i think whoever originally posted this doesnt know there is a training mode in game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

well, im all for good shoto play. but i think whoever originally posted this doesnt know there is a training mode in game lol

Really? These are your first two posts on boards? Take it easy man, if the guy wants to upload a vid let him do it. Why don't you populate the place with some vids of your own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I would very much like to play this Marvelking character........

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roy nelson

i didnt know you werent supposed to put music to vids, sry folks. Also sorry marvel king for posting the vid ill think twice before putting anything else up:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

roy nelson wrote: »
    i didnt know you werent supposed to put music to vids, sry folks. Also sorry marvel king for posting the vid ill think twice before putting anything else up:(

Don't feel like that. If you want to put music to your vids, go right ahead.

And if you have videos to post up then post them up. This is for videos of matches with Irish players.

ok, guess i was being a bit hasty, just thought it would make more sense to post replays of good matches. soz, my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

ok, guess i was being a bit hasty, just thought it would make more sense to post replays of good matches. soz, my bad

Although i agree with you in that it would be better to watch a fight without added background noise. Either way, no harm done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Yeah.

Anyway welcome to the forums, slap up your gamer tag on the player lists there and think about maybe joining in on our offline events and tourneys etc

• Advertisement

Seems we have a spammer? (check his posts) I really don't understand why someone would be arsed registering on a forum so he can post 'really' and 'no chance' in random threads :confused:

Wtf like?

Sisko wrote: »
    Seems we have a spammer? (check his posts) I really don't understand why someone would be arsed registering on a forum so he can post 'really' and 'no chance' in random threads :confused:

Wtf like?

And more importantly, when you spotted the spammer, why don't you report them so I can deal with them? :P

Shizz yeah I forgot about the report post button! Fear not, next time I will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

hi guys, im that ken player from that **** video filled with laggy mistakes posted by my friend roy nelson, aka x10mmbulletsx (xbox live) and jamie in real life. the video is a disgrace, although jamie seems to be quite proud of the win for some reason?
    a few of you boys have played me already and im on a few of your friends lists too.
    and jamie, for the last time im not marvelking

hi guys, im that ken player from that **** video filled with laggy mistakes posted by my friend roy nelson, aka x10mmbulletsx (xbox live) and jamie in real life. the video is a disgrace, although jamie seems to be quite proud of the win for some reason?
    a few of you boys have played me already and im on a few of your friends lists too.
    and jamie, for the last time im not marvelking

oh hey man, I am ayjayirl (the Guile not the Ryu). Pleasure to have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Hey Chris nice to see you on boards.

I can tell you for a fact this video doesnt show this guys level at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

thanks for the vote of confidence there sagat ;).
    jamie told me he posted that kiek, so i had to jump on and find out what was what. feel free to stick me on that irish players list if you want by the way, some of you know already but my xbox live id is just my name typed this way.....
    Chris Mc Mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Hey Chris,

Welcome to boards.

Would completely agree with Sagat08, that video is in no way a reflection of your true SSIV abilities.

(I've played a loads of games against your Ken, really really player & non stop rush down, My gamer tag is "I am The Wal" - Honda Player)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'm new around these parts. I'm from Banbridge in the North and I main Rose in SF4 & SSF4.

I have a bunch of replays here http://www.youtube.com/user/niknak106

Comments or criticisms are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I don't know too much about Rose but you're not bad with her.

If you haven't already I recommend you check out Dragonslayers (which is basically the hub of the NI FG community, where we met in person on Tuesday nights) and Q-Con (organised by Dragonslayers - plenty of fighting game events will take place there).

Advertisement