Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Someone just called me a scrub in the comments of my fight with Dreddy :D
    Sagat06 wrote: »
    Saw that... the dude must be awesome :D
    I'm waiting for his tutorial on how to beat Gief with Guile as we speak!
    D4RK ONION wrote: »
    That fight was excellently played, screw him!

So I started winding the guy up for the 'lulz' with father ted quotes since he's greek and he fell for it. I subsequently trolled him enough to bait him into giving me his gamer tag with the hopes of humiliating him further.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=yRhm3MvO3Ow&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DyRhm3MvO3Ow%26feature%3Dvideo_response

Which worked :pac:

I probably should have played with my pad though, I kinda humiliated myself a little with dodgy gameplay and wiffing (tried to taunt into ultra...fail.. lol) :rolleyes:

He had a ****ing awful connection, a lot of delay which can't be seen but what can be seen is the slowdowns.

But the guy was fcking shlte as predicted. I'm just disapointed I didn't humiliate him as much as I'd have liked :D

Rest assured anyone here'd rape him to bits. :P

*note soz for the music I normally play winamp in the bkgrd, but bad idea for a video.

watch in HD

So anyway teaching scubs a lesson a side, this is my 1st vid playing on stick.

If anyone's wondering why I didn't do bla bla bla

I can't ultra very well, I can't fadc ultra at all pretty much. I can't srk on reaction so I'm unable to zone well. Its hard to keep up fireballs etc.

Dashing is hard, I often get stuck in focus attacks I'm trying to get out of.

But I'm getting there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

a skillful Guile would have rushed and combo the hell out of Zangief's ass. this is epic trash, spamming sonic boom scrub. grats for the win

hehe indeed, that was his mate actually who he got to post on with him as back up :rolleyes: Otherwise I woulda thought he was being sarcastic. Youtube doest display the order of comments very well at all.

psofoss is the guy that made the 1st "what a scub guile" comment. I was actually planning on picking guile and spam booms at him but he quit too soon. :(

Maybe he'll play me again some day...

Lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Quality stuff.

"No I live on a small island many miles from Greece, you might come and try steal it!"

:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Cunny-Funt, have you considered giving classes in trolling? I think there's an opening in the market there!

• Advertisement

Its too powerful a dark art to spread to the rest of mankind. It could bring forth the Apocalypse..... etc. :pac:

lol :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cunny, the doom hat is off.

It is rare to see such a complete and successful pwning on the net.

I never want to piss you off.

Smiley_ShakeFist.gif Damn straight!

Hehehe nah I wasn't annoyed at the guy, its just a habit I picked up from talking to his type on 2DF, dim wits talkin shite in the lobby, easy target for a piss taking with the added bonus of riling them up enough for you to then take the piss out of them in-game as well, with replays ;)

Which would subsequently be posted in the lobby for all the people who's heads he was wrecking to point and laugh at the guy. All highly entertaining stuff. :pac:

I mean the thing is our Greek friend there is 23 ffs.. I'd understand if he was 15 or something.:rolleyes:

Have you linked him? What did he say? This is brilliant!

I mentioned the video in a reply to one of his comments on DooMs vid, he's yet to reply. I still have him on my friends list on GFWL as well lol. Although I'm sure he's removed me at this stage, I've not been on it since I made the vid.

Eventually that vid will show up when his name his entered in youtube so it'll be there taunting him forever muhahahhhaha

I still regret not picking the right taunt on Sakura, I meant to pick the one where she giggles, bah! :( lol

• Advertisement

Well him and his mate have seen the vid now, they've been commenting on it too, blaming the lag as if I wasnt experiencing the same horrible issues, I mean its even visible on the feckin video. lol. :pac:

(vid is recorded to tape with my camera hooked up to my pc although I'm sure the lag would still show on a fraps recorded video)

This is surely the greatest youtube happening of the year? I'm falling over laughing here!

Hahahaha Nah it needs more taunting, more humiliation and more rage from him (hearing him cursing through his mic would've been priceless)

I was gonna send him an audio sound bite of that feckin greeks bit from father ted but I wasn't arsed. That's why I added it in the vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Hahahaha Nah it needs more taunting, more humiliation and more rage from him (hearing him cursing through his mic would've been priceless)

I was gonna send him an audio sound bite of that feckin greeks bit from father ted but I wasn't arsed. That's why I added it in the vid.
    He might have thought the sound clips were you talking during the vid and that you are actually a racist aule wan.

Lo fckin L! I hope he thought that as that would be hilarious.

He does know its from a TV show at this stage though as I said it in one of my comments and link it on my vid itself.

Placebo wrote: »
    il be home in one hour

you me, first to 5.
    DONT EVEN BULL**** ABOUT
    characters/stick/pad/lag/about how your dog was barking or how you blinked twice in one second.

i dont care. If you post HYPE, you best live up to it.

like i did [rathfarnum rumble 09] - YEAH BABY , 30 euros :pac::pac::pac::pac:

You might find someone selling one for cheapo on adverts or something? It doesnt take all that much to get it running at 60fps and looking ok.

The vids seem fine to me tbh

Damnit!

just doing a few more of those Dragon Slayers matches and I just got to Fake Roogle vs me. Just remembered I don't have the second fight (which a couple of people said was the fight of the night).

Anyone interested in Rog or Guile will prob enjoy this (that'd be two of us so).

First round's really crappy, it get's going after that.

Both of the sets reached match point for both of us and I just scraped through with the win when we met the second time. Roogle and I spent 25 + minutes fighting each other in tournament conditions. I think Jim captured the moment really well:

BB70BD2408A444C59AECB9EEE98E8029-800.jpg

It's been a good few weeks but I could still do with a few more before a rematch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Great matches those alright. So so intense. I remember being really stressed just watching them. Both sides looking for the smallest opening. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Just came across a couple of vids from the Mullah in the UK posting a load of matches against Cobelcog... enjoy!!

Congrats Cobelcog his Blanka is ridiculous to beat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Oh. I didn't notice that he put those up. Thanks a lot, Sagat!

And thanks for the congrats, his Blanka is certainly tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 homemadextc

if anyone is interested in a first to ten let me know..........im average at the best of times heres a few vids, and ive leveled up a bit since then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 homemadextc

ohh almost forgot GT home made resin if anyone wants to play first to 10 on the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

if anyone is interested in a first to ten let me know..........im average at the best of times heres a few vids, and ive leveled up a bit since then

Don't mind him...he's got a really nice Akuma/Ryu on XBL!!
    I'll play you soon(not sure if I'll be on later), but I know your not a huge fan of my main!!
    Gt 'a big irish man'
    Ps: Nice kicking administered to Rog in the first vid!

A selection of a few matches of mine that were posted by an SRK member.
    The one against Dan has a couple of moments (watch round 2) and the two Sakura fights(1 win, 1 loss) show two players who know the match-up pretty well....
    [/YOUTUBE][/url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7FhWZtdplk[/url][/YOUTUBE]
    [/YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaYNBzkXYRg[/YOUTUBE]
    [/YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0RRYBr4qv4[/YOUTUBE]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Ken B wrote: »
    A selection of a few matches of mine that were posted by an SRK member.

Is this from GFWL? I've been looking for a decent Vega to play as I have close to no experience with the matchup.

Nah he's on 360, and yeah I've a horrible time with vega , I just dunno what he's gonna do next.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    There yea go m8 :D V. good fights. I fear your vega.
    Thanks for that, I can't figure this stuff out for the life of me!
    @L3imrod:I have the PS3 version as well, if that's any use to you.....

• Advertisement

Ken B wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I can't figure this stuff out for the life of me!
    @L3imrod:I have the PS3 version as well, if that's any use to you.....

oooh add me psn. hadoomken.

Advertisement