Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding recent unfortunate events.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

So ... which is the better hand, anyway, a full house or five aces? I've already asked that three times this week, and nobody seems to actually know? :confused:

Sorry we were probably too busy eating popcorn :D

The best hand is the one that wins the money ;)

As there are only 4 aces in a deck, If you're showing down a hand with five, you better be fast on your feet and good at hide and seek.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭oleras

themadchef wrote: »
    Sorry we were probably too busy eating popcorn :D

The best hand is the one that wins the money ;)

As there are only 4 aces in a deck, If you're showing down a hand with five, you better be fast on your feet and good at hide and seek.

33etq1c.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

themadchef wrote: »
    Dagnabit, I knew she was up to something!!1! :mad:

Oh well, if she was that anxious to get me nekkid ...

/shrugs

• Registered Users Posts: 36,247 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Welcome back - even if you never really left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

^^ Can you just remove this post Hyzepher? I'd find it quite disrespectful if i was Lloyd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Flushdraw wrote: »
    ^^ Can you just remove this post Hyzepher? I'd find it quite disrespectful if i was Lloyd

Jaysus tony

Jaysus tony

Nah Reggie, what i'm meaning is that the whole episode is over and Lloyd was quite vocal over the fact that the admins didnt take their resignation serious and just treated it as the lads having a little hissy fit.

Its more fitting to have Lloyds statement as a closing post, and get the thread locked than for someone to post, after everything that was said, "well you never really left anyway"

Meh i'm stressed in work and here til 7, and i played like a donkey in SE last night and got 2 hours sleep so i'm a little narky ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Flushdraw wrote: »

To be honest I didn't mean it like that and didn't mean any disrepect to LL.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

And we didnt by any means, take the resignations as a "hissy fit". We have all worked hard to let cooler heads prevail here. I'm glad they have, I'm genuinely glad the lads are back. Despite what has been said about me, many of you know that they arent the only ones who care about this place! :)

DeV.

• Advertisement

It wouldn't be a bad idea to lock this thread seeing as everyone settled their differences and everyone is content.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,247 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement