Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DubDubStep

Hmm, maybe try on mascus page - used tractors (click). Maybe you'll find Kubota kx008. But i'm not sure where you can find this dumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭DarrenCroker

DubDubStep wrote: »
    Hmm, maybe try on mascus page - used tractors (click). Maybe you'll find Kubota kx008. But i'm not sure where you can find this dumper.

It doesn't matter what make they are i just gave an example:) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Anyone know where I can get a diesel fuel cap/cover for a deutz D7807c tractor? I lost the one I have. The tractor I require the cap for is the same as the tractor in the attachment. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭MGLman

Is there bio diesel plant sale? I am looking into buying small to medium scale plant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Best bet is to search for a guy who goes under the name Imakebiodiesel in the main motors forum, he's done some detailed posts on the subject, knows the rules and gives advice. Check this post, he's 2/3 way down http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056205684

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Anyone know where I could pick up 2 doors for a Leyland 272?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

Hows it goin lads
    I'm looking for a 1.5 or 2 tonne forklift diesel or gas with a low mast around the €1500 mark.
    I've been watching done deal for a while to no avail.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

where can a 12v compact air horn be purchased but one that doesnt need air supply .

bk1991

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

bk1991 wrote: »
    where can a 12v compact air horn be purchased but one that doesnt need air supply .

bk1991

Ebay has every sort of thing.

FOXHUNTER1 wrote: »
    Hows it goin lads
    I'm looking for a 1.5 or 2 tonne forklift diesel or gas with a low mast around the €1500 mark.
    I've been watching done deal for a while to no avail.
    Thanks.

I have a forklift,2 tonne i think. Its gas. Im currently doing a service and doing a new waterpump on it. Just waiting for parts. Could let it go for €2000 if you wait awhile????

• Advertisement

I have a forklift,2 tonne i think. Its gas. Im currently doing a service and doing a new waterpump on it. Just waiting for parts. Could let it go for €2000 if you wait awhile????

What make is it Darren?
    I didn't want to go over 1500 because I only need it once or twice a month.

FOXHUNTER1 wrote: »
    What make is it Darren?
    I didn't want to go over 1500 because I only need it once or twice a month.

Its a fiat,got it as a part exchange with a dumper. If i hear of any cheap ones ill let you know

Its a fiat,got it as a part exchange with a dumper. If i hear of any cheap ones ill let you know

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 valtrat202

hi guys, lookin for spoiler and back wheel cover for 04 landcruiser, navy.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

I am looking for pallet forks on complete frame or i am looking just for the forks them selves would take more than 2 forks if i got them cheeper .

Im looking for a 5 tonne mini digger 2007 onwards. If anyone has one let me know.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

WANTED: Transport box to suit mf 135 for local rugby club,go check under the bushes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭kincaid

Hi, im looking for tractor rear wheel centre weights

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Would anyone now where I could get a Fork Truck motor?

Any type at all. It's for a project in college.

Or any other type of motor with the same output and fairly cheap.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I'm also looking for the accelerator assembly and the battery's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Hi,
    I've a friend who's looking for chains for his forklift for winter. Snow socks would prob do either? the tyres are 7.00-12, solid tyres. Anybody know where i could look? I'ts a hyster 2.5 tonne forklift.

Don't know too much about the area myself! so just passing the request on!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm looking for an engine for a 2004 Mitsubishi L200. Any pointers before I start the soul-destroying task of ringing every breaker in the phone book? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I'm looking for an engine for a 2004 Mitsubishi L200. Any pointers before I start the soul-destroying task of ringing every breaker in the phone book? Cheers.

Have you heard of http://www.findapart.ie/? you can look for parts but also request one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

oscarBravo wrote: »

there's a few on ebay, you should get it one over for €150 or less if strapped to a pallet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Traynors up the north would be a good bet.

You could also try Engine re in Castlebar, they might have one in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭broro22

Castlerock motors in donabate dublin always have them braking 1200 to 1600 depending on milage

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Would anyone know where I could find a rear axle for the above.
    It is the one with ABS. Would also need both leaf springs.
    thanks.
    edi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D to the L

Hi,

I'm producing a film shoot in Kerry next week and we desperately need a passenger 4x4 to hire for 3 days to transport gear and crew to our location but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find one for hire.

I'm looking for ideally a 7 seater trooper, pajero, landcruiser or discovery. I'd be happy with 5 seats and don't care the age or condition as long as it's legal and roadworthy.

I can transfer my full comprehensive insurance to it if it's not open drive and we have a bit of budget to throw at whoever steps up!

I've exhausted all the hire companies already.

I'm based in Cork city and would like to pick it up the morning of the 18th and return the morning of the 21st.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I'd be able to leave a deposit with a reputable outfit if required.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

I am looking for a free jeep for the over the winter.I wouold love to buy one but finding work is not going well.
    I just missed out on one and the guy said " if I had only asked" it would not have been scrapped.so here 'tis

If you have a jeep thats in the way,finished with,ugly,dead,dying or you think there is no more left in it-give me a shout,please:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Anyone know of or have a decent, NCT'd passenger 4x4, probably sub 2 litre would be better for tax etc. As in vitara, rocky/sportrack or something like that but not a rav4. Budget for this about €3k max, would like it to be less.

PM me, more chance of me seeing it quickly

Advertisement