Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭roosterman71

DubDubStep wrote: »
    I'm looking for JD 6400 (like under link). 1995-1996, max 16,000 euro, max 8000hours. If someone is willing to sell, pm me with phone numer.

I've exactly what you want, but its not for sale. Sorry bud

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Slidey wrote: »
    I might be able to get you one from a FH Volvo. I'll let you know during the week

Big thanks to Slidey for sorting me out with the bunk. Just the ticket.

Boards community is alive and well. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

No bother buck, glad to be of assistance. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

Hi im looking for a drivers seat for a landcruiser 70 series yr 91

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

well guys

im looking for a towbar for an 04 nissan primastar or a renault traffic or opel vivaro

thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Back again.

I'm looking for a complete engine for the above jeep. 2.8TD. Engine code is 4M40

Engine has to have an electronic diesel pump with a Crank shaft Pulley sensor

If it helps, I don't need the gearbox.

Ta

I am looking for a timing case for an old Hilux engine. It is the ''2L'' 2.4 non turbo lump. AFAIK it is from pre 1990.

The older engine can be known from the newer one as it has a silver rocker cover (think it may be alloy) and the inlet manifold points towards the passenger wing. The newer turns back and points over the top of the rocker cover

There is a tiny crack in mine at the front of the oil pump.

front_cover.jpg

This is it. All I need it the casing. If anyone has one lying about please drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 13 scanorak

Hi im looking for a 96-2001 range rover for parts , damaged or n/r or uk reg ok.
    Please dont suggest I try a crowd in Wicklow, I cant cant a loan from Anglo to afford their prices on parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Slidey wrote: »
    I am looking for a timing case for an old Hilux engine. It is the ''2L'' 2.4 non turbo lump. AFAIK it is from pre 1990.

The older engine can be known from the newer one as it has a silver rocker cover (think it may be alloy) and the inlet manifold points towards the passenger wing. The newer turns back and points over the top of the rocker cover

There is a tiny crack in mine at the front of the oil pump.

front_cover.jpg

This is it. All I need it the casing. If anyone has one lying about please drop me a PM

I might have one of those, I have two 2.4 engines for parts, one is a turbo though and not sure of the year on the other, have a feeling it could be the newer one, I'll check and see....

Sorry, was on mobile and forgot to reply.

Against my better judgement the owner had the cover welded. I have it nearly back together. This week should see if the welding was a success or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

I am on the lookout for a few vintage iron tractor seats,not collectors items,just for the garden

give me a shout if you know where to get some

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭911s

Wouldn't advise leaving iron tractor seats in your garden - too much of an attraction for nomadic caravan dwelling 'scrap metal recyclers'.

Nah! They wont be bothering me again

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kilmac1

oflynno wrote: »
    I am on the lookout for a few vintage iron tractor seats,not collectors items,just for the garden

give me a shout if you know where to get some

have a look on ebay bought a few their a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭oo7tk

Bought a SWB commercial Pajero 2004 a few days ago and am havin trouble finding a mat for the back.... Anyone know where i can find one, tried the net, breakers so any help would be great.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Looking for a good crewcab in the 1990s age group.
    Intrested in anything lifted in the suspension dept ,with snorkels,bullbars,winches etc,and of course very good mechanical order. I WILL accept some body damage by wear&tear and rust.I dont expect 100% show room condition at that age.
    But NOT Abused.

IOW if you didnt have a liner in the PU bed, and dropped regulary a few ton of rocks in it, and it looks like the truck is a survivor of the Mad Max films,and is on the ragged edge of failure mechanically. With three generations of sheep dogs have used the cab as a kennel.Dont waste both of our time. Seriously!:)

PM me with pics of the truck and we will talk.
    "CISH"[as we say in Clare:)] for the right machine.
    Regds
    Grizzly 45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

very hard to come by Grizzly, especially a crewcab!

most 90's hilux type machines have been exported, I've been looking out for something similar for a good while now and they are being snapped up almost as soon as they are advertised!

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Looking for a good crewcab in the 1990s age group.........

IOW if you didnt have a liner in the PU bed, and dropped regulary a few ton of rocks in it, and it looks like the truck is a survivor of the Mad Max films,and is on the ragged edge of failure mechanically. With three generations of sheep dogs have used the cab as a kennel.

Well,then you contact me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

murph226 wrote: »
    very hard to come by Grizzly, especially a crewcab!

most 90's hilux type machines have been exported, I've been looking out for something similar for a good while now and they are being snapped up almost as soon as they are advertised!

No kidding!!Guess where they are going to ???Nigeria!! And other places in Africa that are always starving for money...Guess how much one old crappy Hi Ace van goes for out there??! TEN Thousand US Dollars!!!
    NEVER giving one red cent to any of those Africa charities again.:mad:
    Rant over.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thierrys other hand

they might go for a fair few quid but mostly each van supports a large family and network of hard workers and unlike here the daoine over there don't export them for scrap the minute one little thing goes wrong there by pushing up the prices of spares here. sorry, rant over:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Hello there. I currently looking for a 4 x 4 and was really interested in getting a Discovery preferably early to mid 90's. I'm looking to spend 1200 on it and would much prefer a commercial than a standard one. Cheers for any potential help.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭quattro777

5' ditching bucket for a Daewoo 130-5 excavator.

Wanted, 1996 Ford transit rear door handle.

The door handle is a 90 degree rotating handle, and as you can see from the below image all the inside of the handle is missing. If anyone knows of one lying in a field etc... somewhere, I'd appreciate it.

Campervan_adventures_201.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I'm on the lookout for a MF 1135 for restoration and a bit of work. Must be running.

Also, a Hitachi EX100 or EX 130. 8000hrs max

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Passenger/private taxed (whatever you want to call it) Frontera 2.3 or 2.8 wanted, or maybe other passenger jeep. Need something that can tow, and go off road, but can't properly insure a commercial as i'm not going to be using it for work just recreation and daily transport

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Milton09

Looking for a JONES Mk10 or Mk12 baler for part - thanks

Sorry mod- please move to wanted thread

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Looking for A-bar/Bull bars, good front bumper, rear number plate holder, driver and passenger seats in good condition,side steps, the three-clock arrangement for the middle of the dash (I think its time, Elevation and volt meter) and finally roof rack. Its a 2001 SWB commercial. If you have any other goodies I might be interested in PM me ! Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

_Conrad_ wrote: »
    Passenger/private taxed (whatever you want to call it) Frontera 2.3 or 2.8 wanted, or maybe other passenger jeep. Need something that can tow, and go off road, but can't properly insure a commercial as i'm not going to be using it for work just recreation and daily transport

Can't access DoneDeal for some reason so can't verify if still available, but saw a jap Import Isuzu Mu which as you know is basically a Frontera. Its in Wicklow in a Dealer, small money on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DubDubStep

_Conrad_ wrote: »
    There are a lot of those. Here is one Opel Frontera 2003 in very good shape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭DarrenCroker

Looking for a small mini digger and dumper about 1 tonne.Something like a kubota kx008 and a benford terex 1 tonne. If anybody knows of anyone selling any or anything let me know.
    Thanks

Advertisement