Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Well folks, im looking for an l200 for breaking asap around the midlands area! 02 model. Looking for the moulding on the front bumper that continues on from the wheel arch. Or if anyone has a price of one in a mitsi garage would be great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭roxychix

just wondering if you would know how much it would be to put a towbar on ld fr 02. cheap as poss. used for towing horses thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Buy a complete kit inc electrics yourself and get a mechanic to fit it, will take about an hour. Complete kit can be got for £100 or so from the UK or Crozier 4x4 or West Coast Spares here.

The electrics just plug in to the loom, the socket is tucked in behind the trim at the rear on the RHS.

http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/12390/STC50391-TOW-KIT-INC-ELECTRICS.html?search=tow&page=1

http://www.paddockspares.com/stc50391-towing-ball-kit-fixed.html

Freelander will be fine with a single horse, a twin box will probably be over the manufacturer's towing limit (2 tonne)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭kincaid

Looking for a good Jcb 3cx from 1986 -1991 if anyone can help, 4WD if possible

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

Someone somewhere must have a jeep in the way

I need one FREE, before I go nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 23 spuddoorley

I'm looking for a 70- 80 hp tractor in need of restoration
    Intend on working it over the summer months, drawing turf and the like
    cash is tight

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Rough budget?

looking to buy a zetor fiat international ford in need of restoration anything considered between 60 and 85 horsepower.
    small money

biko wrote: »
    I suppose contacting a few tractor dealers would be a good start? Did you try that already?

i saw one split while tipping a silage trailer years ago, it was welded later that day and continued as if it never broke,
    chance her on

• Advertisement

Ford4000 wrote: »
    Rough budget?

up to 1500

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Looking for a MF 1135 for restoration. Must be running.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I'm looking for a Boost Pressure Sensor for an '03 Nissan Primastar if anyone could suggest where to look. Thanks.

Part No. 7700111957

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Hi
    Still Looking for a bed liner and mountain top for a 05 Toyota Vigo, double cab.
    PM please
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Looking for a pair of front window wind deflectors for a '05 Shogun/Pajero LWB if anyone has any, or has seen any in a scrap yard? Would prefer the ones that sit inside the window frame rather than the ones that are stuck onto the door frame with double-sided tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭granpa

hi iam looking for a back actor for a tractor amc connel or or such ,thanking you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sjdownie

anyone looking for a rear canopy for an isuzu dmax ? its a sammitr, metallic green. reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

DONE

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SKIPPY150

Looking for a transfer box for a 94 Fourtrack. Woult considder complete box if its in good nick cheers.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

looking for a clean seven seater TD5 discovery.

2-4 grand to spend, anyone have anything not already on donedeal/carzone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

Hello, i'm looking for a set of navara d40 roof bars like the ones below, anyone have any idea if there's a good 4x4 breakers near dublin that would be worth a try? Thanks

38D40_OEStyle_RoofBars.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Lookin for a 24V microwave to suit a truck, if anyone knows where one might find one?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

Hi looking for parts for Renault tractors, one that is dammaged, half scrapped or mechanical problems both 4 and 6 cylinders or if anyone knows where there is one parked up for sale with the above sympthoms can you PM me on here
    Wanted for own use

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭DarrenCroker

Looking for tyres 650r 16c. For a 92 mitsubishi canter,can't find any. If anybody has any or knows of any let me know,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 37 unimog1968

Hi there, does anyone know of a hard top to suit a PAJERO J Top (soft top)
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mark Corrigan

I have a ford 6610 with a ap cab and the doors are completely rotten on they are well passed repair. So I am wondering does anyone know where I could get a pair for cheap. I've looked around and they seem to b quite expensive. Can anyone help??

Thanks
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭broro22

Yanmar stop solenoid

Any one got a yanmar 3 cylinder engine breaking looking for a stop solenoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

Hi im looking for 2 doors for a case 885 XL and also the interior any help is appreciated :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Looking for some UNF bolts, 7/16, 2 and a quarter inch long, 12.9 strength. Need 4 to hold a flywheel on a cat loader, tried Hassets in Limerick, no joy.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

I use Dublin nut and bolt company, not too far from me

http://www.dublinboltandnut.com/

Advertisement