Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ci985

Hi all anyone out there know of where i might get a decent
    combine harvester for less than ten grand? Been to look at
    several and they all seem overpriced for the condition they are in!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I use Dublin nut and bolt company, not too far from me

http://www.dublinboltandnut.com/
    Thanks foxman, found them here http://www.aseriesspares.co.uk/

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭andymann

Does anyone know where on the internet I could get a manual for a Ransomes TS 59 G plough? And where to source some coulters, skimmers for it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Keep an eye out on ebay.co.uk

found these similiar ones,
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Ransomes+TS+59&_sacat=0&_odkw=Ransomes+TS+59&_osacat=0

No 'G' ones though.

As for parts westlake plough parts. Try google.

The only way you'll find parts in Ireland is to get lucky in an old hardware shop. Maybe try N. Ireland ploughing association too. I think a lot of the skimmers are fairly common to different models so something off a later plough might suit you?

Good luck

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 john m 1

Hi there,
    Re. your ransomes plough parts, give Pratts of Abbeyleix Co. Laois a ring they might have something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭hunterpajero

im looking for a power steering pump with a ribbed pulley wheel for a 1996 pajero irish model,have changed the engine but the pulleys on it are ribbed and not v belt type that was on my old one,any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 747dots

Howya boys n girls. thinking of going back to a crew cab and sniffing around for a good bus. just wondering if anyone has any views on an 05 d-max as the 1 for me??? navaras seem to have too many probs??? and the dmax seems to be an honest worker. any older crew cabs (L200 etc) and they all mad money (for exports i hear) so hoping to spend a few quid extra for a decent bus.would love to be getting a vw splitty or a westie but dont think it would last too long back on site again!!!! any thoughts much appreciated. cheers. dots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

I'm looking for two second hand tyres - 275 70R 22.5

Also looking for second hand 135 wheel (tyres and rims)

Any tips on where could source these

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭w124man

Hi, Im looking for an aluminium roof rack as fitted to all those Pajeros and Landcruisers that filled our roads back in the 90's. Any one got one?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Try the likes of west end motors in mullingar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

w124man wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking for an aluminium roof rack as fitted to all those Pajeros and Landcruisers that filled our roads back in the 90's. Any one got one?
    I have one, Not sure what the measurements are but I can measure it tonight and get some pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭w124man

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I have one, Not sure what the measurements are but I can measure it tonight and get some pics?

Great stuff CJ. Keep in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Wanted: 90s transit hi cube roof. Just the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nissan patrol

Hi All,
    I am restoring an 1985 nissan patrol 160 series. I am looking for the front grille ( square headlights). nissan Ireland & nissan uk dont have one. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

May be worth trying Milners, they don't list it but may know where you could get one http://www.milneroffroad.com/nissan/patrol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nissan patrol

Thanks 101Sean. Nothing to loose. Will try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Left hand door mirror broken on 07 Pathfinder... :(
    New one costs almost €400!!!

Any tips on where I might get one second hand? I've tried local breakers but they have never had a Pathfinder in! The duct tap will never pass the NCT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Try Traynors , they have a next day delivery to anywhere in the 26 counties.
    www.traynors.co.uk

Milner's have two pages of new Pathfinder Mirrors for £78 max. http://www.milneroffroad.com/nissan/pathfinder/r51m-2-5td-12005/r51m-ancillary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Gorteen

To Goodison Park and 101 Sean...............many, many thanks!

Looks like they both should be able to supply.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Anyone have or know of a Series LandRover for sale in resonable condition for sensible money.

Had a disaster this evening while reversing our tractor, leant out of door to look at gatepost and foot slipped off clutch resulting in one shattered door :mad:

Any likelihood of finding one of these S/H?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

I need a crewcab for the back seats. Something like a Navara/Hilux/Dmax/Ranger or other. I have a 2006 LWB 3.2L Mitsubishi pajero to trade with cash also. 06 onwards please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

101sean wrote: »
    Had a disaster this evening while reversing our tractor, leant out of door to look at gatepost and foot slipped off clutch resulting in one shattered door :mad:

Any likelihood of finding one of these S/H?

What sort of tractor Sean?

What sort of tractor Sean?
    Would have helped if I'd said!

It's a a Renault celtis but we're sorted now, new door cost €400. Dealer part only, can't get pattern ones because the way it's curved.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

hope this is in right section ? im lookin for square u bolts about 40mmx 80mm any one seen these about in dublin area ,tried some nut bolt companys but they have no interest ,and dont hold them in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

I was looking for some myself recently.
    Couldn't get them.
    Ended up making some from threaded bar.

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

Hi All

I'm looking for scrap parts for my final year collage project such as

Shocks
    sprockets
    cam/crankshafts
    camshaft pulley
    discs
    valves
    Gearbox parts
    pistons

Any help will be great! i can give a few € for parts,

Clare limerick tipp area

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Hi all, a friend of mine was asking me to see if I could source a rear wheel rim (without tyre) for his 290 Massey Ferguson. Was wondering if anybody on here be able to point me in the right direction?

He's looking for as close to Sligo as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here might have some leads or better still one for sale, I am on the look out for a rear canopy or mountain top to suit a D22 Navara 2003.

Ideally it would be silver but I am open to suggestion / see what you might have to offer.

I have tried the usual places like adverts.ie and donedeal but they are hard to come by.

So if you have or know of a fair condition canopy / mountain top / roller cover for a Navara at a reasonable price it would be great if you could drop me a line.

I am in Kilkenny but will travel anywhere within reason.

Adrian

Advertisement