Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, What did YOU spend your dole money on today?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Fizman wrote: »
    Oh someones a bit touchy all of a sudden. Look on the bright side though, at least you have 120 quid to blow over the next 6 days eh??

A nice pair of beige slacks & a checked sports jacket would go nicely with the old man shoes.
    That's where my money would be going if I was him.
    Have to look the part when you go to Club for Dancing along with the rest of the coffin dodgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Oh someones a bit touchy all of a sudden. Look on the bright side though, at least you have 120 quid to blow over the next 6 days eh??

Seroiusly quit derailing the thread or he will dance his way over there and slappa you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I bought a magazine for about €5.30.

The rest went into the bank and will stay there til I absolutely need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭McGrath5

80 quid for those?? must have been a very big shop window.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

They're for dance, practical and smooth soled.

You'd be seriously limited in dance moves if you can only use one foot :pac:.

Doesn't sound very practical to me.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

A "magazine" eh? Stocking up on the old **** material...a worthy investment, hours of free entertainment for the week. Bravo sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Guys don't "believe" in fashion.
    21052009332.jpg
    21052009330.jpg

Pictures are pretty crap, they look really nice in real life, smooth, shiny soft and dance-friendly

They look like something Michael Jackson would wear, handy for doing the moonwalk i guess? Now to buy a nice red leather jacket and white socks with next weeks dole and you're good to go.

Celticfire wrote: »
    They look like something Michael Jackson would wear, handy for doing the moonwalk i guess? Now to buy a nice red leather jacket and white socks with next weeks dole and you're good to go.

lol

Oddly enough:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055570506

It's all starting to make sense now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Celticfire wrote: »
    Can you read minds or something????

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

OP, are you on the dole because you can't count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Can you read minds or something????

:D

Spooky eh ????? :D

[-0-] wrote: »
    OP, are you on the dole because you can't count?
    Just cant get around that entire concept of work
    ifyaknowwhatimean

loike,bud

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

NO MORE ONE SHOE JOKES

Theres two so stop repeating that stupid joke, its not funny after the first 5 replies

Thats where you're wrong OP. I think i've found your true calling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60278793#post60278793

See post 117.

OP, could it be that you have changed your mind??

If only there were more "suckers" out there to pay tax to defend the beloved Childrens Hospital you feel so strongly about.

So I hope you enjoy every step in those shoes. We all know you've earned them, God forbid they may have gone towards something wasteful....

Just cant get around that entire concept of work
    ifyaknowwhatimean

loike,bud

That's a yes then. Poor you. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Thats where you're wrong OP. I think i've found your true calling.

Jesus I need an oxygen mask after watching that :D

Thank you Fizman you have made my day :)

m3llowship wrote: »

See post 117.

If only there were more "suckers" out there to pay tax to defend the beloved Childrens Hospital you feel so strongly about.

So I hope you enjoy every step in those shoes. We all know you've earned them, God forbid they may have gone towards something wasteful....

Boom! Headshot!11

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

See post 117.

I believe the term I am looking for is 'Maximum Ownage'.

See post 117.

Wow someone got off the wrong side of the bed today

In all seriousness THAT is a serious issue, I believe you may of dozed off during Junior Cert English when the concept of sarcasm was being explained.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

See post 117.

fantastic work mellowship

is that the sound of a one legged, sponging, hypocrite backing away from th thread ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

See post 117.

Thanks for that captain buzzkill

In all seriousness THAT is a serious issue, I believe you may of dozed off during Junior Cert English when the concept of sarcasm was being explained.

My nephew is 6 and he knows what sarcasm is. He also knows that he needs two shoes when he goes shopping.

CiaranC wrote: »
    Thanks for that captain buzzkill
    Killjoy,
    Can we hail a taxi for you?(Not you ciaranc)

We don't need people to ruin every single thread with some kind of positive aspect to it.

Loosen up a bit man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Now OP. I made just under a 1000 euros for 5 hours work today. Working in construction - all above board and legal.

I may go out tomorrow and buy the exact same shoes as yours..........then i'll take them home and burn them!! Slip on shoes went out on the 4th september 1991 - look it up on the internet.

No I got out of the right side of bed, early too, because I had to go to work.

Congratulations, you look like an idiot.

And judging by the conviction of your children's hospital post, I can only presume you will be rushing down tomorrow to make a donation..... but wait they are only open til 1pm, you'll probably still be enjoying your lie in

newmills wrote: »
    Now OP. I made just under a 1000 euros for 5 hours work today. Working in construction - all above board and legal.

I may go out tomorrow and buy the exact same shoes as yours..........then i'll take them home and burn them!! Slip on shoes went out on the 4th september 1991 - look it up on the internet.
    Hmm, I believe the Fashion forums are 8 forums beneath this forum.

Please do take care where you point and click

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

See post 117.

Play him off keyboard cat!

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Abigayle wrote: »
    Slightly tweaked PH.

PAMG let this be a lesson to you. Note: Use preview function before posting thread.

Is that you in your sig? The stalking begins :pac:

Killjoy,
    Can we hail a taxi for you?(Not you ciaranc)

We don't need people to ruin every single thread with some kind of positive aspect to it.

Loosen up a bit man

Sorry if it comes across all Killjoy-ish, but this really pulls on a few heart strings for me. I'm not going to go into it, but I dont take it back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

newmills wrote: »

That statement is wrong in soo many ways. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement