Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, What did YOU spend your dole money on today?

Options
123457»

Comments

I was on the scratcher up until about a month ago. Practically was spent on booze at the weekend and paying for football during the week. Well spent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pighead wrote: »
    Exactly. What's the point in being so morbid and serious all the time. As old granny Pighead used to say "Laughter is the best medicine" Great advise. Not so great for six of her kids though who all died horrible prolonged deaths from influenza.

At least they all had big smiles on their faces, huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Wertz wrote: »
    Ah relax, I'm only havin' a go in the vein of some others on the thread. I know what it's like to be on the rock'n'roll, although it's been a while and hopefully will be a while. Go and enjoy the yacht race.

boo the weekend has been cancelled,i blame you boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

got my dole put ten euro to it and paid off my bills. found a euro in my coat pocket bought a news paper. life doesen get any better .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I think anyone who's on the dole should spend all the money they get :)
    It'll help some businesses somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

PARTY AT MY GAFF

What did you spend your dole money on this week?
    The matching shoe? A different coloured shoe?
    Tell us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Stop talking ****e.If your on the dole stop posting on the Junior Cert forum or vice versa.Waste of my tinme reading lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

hahahaha you've been rumbled mate! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I went to the pub with the other poor souls I met in the post office collecting their dole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Not received any dough yet. Welfare inspector came to my house though, he was a nice guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Collected 4 dole payments since signing on, managed to save most of it thankfully.

€500 put aside for the Australia fund... Come oooooonnn job...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I bought me an amazing pair of italian leather shoes (:rolleyes:) today from Arnotts, cost me north of 80 euros.

So nice, smooth leather sole, shiny black soft leather. Makes walking feel oh so nice.

And best of all its alllllllllll freeeeeeeee

Well you suckers with them job things paid for it so technically its not but still, have fun walking to work tomorrow in the rain with your tattered hole in the sole shoes while I sleep at home until 12

Well What did you all spend your dole money on today?

I know this thread is old, but Partyatmygaff, aren't you like 15?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

jumpguy wrote: »

Yes and he knows just about everything about anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

So nice, smooth leather sole, shiny black soft leather.
    The matching shoe? A different coloured shoe?
    Tell us!

No corrupting the impressionable children in AH. Sex and Sexuality thataway ->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0cfkYnvr20#t=03m30s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I'm just saving this up for the next "whinge whinge, you're lucky to have a job" thread. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'll have €3000 saved courtesy of the dole by early September for the Australia fund. It's also paid for my tickets, WHV and travel insurance. I've been saving since early May.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'll be signing on soon if the tax man keeps persisting on trying to extract money from me that i do not have.:rolleyes:

Confab wrote: »
    I'll have €3000 saved courtesy of the dole by early September for the Australia fund. It's also paid for my tickets, WHV and travel insurance. I've been saving since early May.

If you had a job you'd have 3 times as much ,

jackncoke wrote: »

I could've saved €9,000? In four and a half months? On minimum wage? Is that you Mr. Cowen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

i dont know many people who earn over 600 after tax per week....especially now....unless they read the ronnie biggs thread and changed careers:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I could've saved €9,000? In four and a half months? On minimum wage? Is that you Mr. Cowen?

Well,you managed to save 3/4k on the dole....

Minimum wage,boohoo
    i dont know many people who earn over 600 after tax per week....especially now....unless they read the ronnie biggs thread and changed careers:pac::pac:

I do

I could've saved €9,000? In four and a half months? On minimum wage? Dream on.
    It pleases me that you think that's all your worth.

Anyway, I have my degree, my job, my well rounded CV, and am (hopefully) going for my masters in September. So while y'all are feeling sorry for me getting up at 6 every morning, be damned, damned ... DAMNED sure, I'm feeling just as sorry for yous ;)

davyjose wrote: »
    It pleases me that you think that's all your worth.

Anyway, I have my degree, my job, my well rounded CV, and am (hopefully) going for my masters in September. So while y'all are feeling sorry for me getting up at 6 every morning, be damned, damned ... DAMNED sure, I'm feeling just as sorry for yous ;)

And I'll be relaxing in Australia while you work. I love people who think they're protected from reality by a piece of paper :D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Yes and he knows just about everything about anything
    Christ and pretending he has dole money? Can't even be on the dole at 15. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Drugs.

And I'll be relaxing in Australia while you work. I love people who think they're protected from reality by a piece of paper :D:rolleyes:

3k wont last you long in Oz,and with a CV like yours id say you'll be home soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Christ and pretending he has dole money? Can't even be on the dole at 15. :rolleyes:

Pobably wants to sound like an adult and get his post count up.Pointless thread he owes us an apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Wow, two months ago you were posting in the Junior Cert forum, now your on the dole? Kids these days . . .

I love people who think they're protected from reality by a piece of paper :D:rolleyes:

I love people who are protected from the next 40+ years of their life by the whimsy of youth (plethora of random smilies)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement