Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Michael Jackson Fans/people who want to help!

Options
  • 20-05-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Found out just now the tickets I spent 6 hours up for and wasted an entire day getting just to be in the one of the first shows have now been rescheduled an ENTIRE YEAR to the be the final show of the entire performances!

Help me and all the other people out, If your a MJ fan or not please just help us out, Im sure you know how it feels spending hours to get a good ticket only for it be cancelled/rescheduled

http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/content/petition-reconsider-rescheduling-sign-me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

This is a right joke, the official reason they are giving is that his show needs more time to be prepared due to the complexity of the technical side of it which is utter bulls**t, there's no way they would have upcoming shows still in the prep stages, this is all delays due to Jacko not being up to the task yet, these shows being the big ones and so he's tacking them on to the end so he will hopefully be in gear for them, probably not though!

Advertisement