Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Killarney Darts Festival

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

€350 each for the 4 people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

The rate in the Valley Suites is 3 Nights in a 2-Bedroom Suite {Sleeps 4} for € 350 Total Price including Breakfast and Shuttle Bus.

GREAT DEAL !

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Dartgod wrote: »
    The rate in the Valley Suites is 3 Nights in a 2-Bedroom Suite {Sleeps 4} for € 350 Total Price including Breakfast and Shuttle Bus.

GREAT DEAL !
    Hard to beat that, wish a couple of Players Champs venues were as good !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

1 Double Bed, 2 Single beds and a couch....bring the family at €350.....cheaper than a weekend in westmeath

Entries are rolling in for all competitions in Killarney - - 220 in already for the Gleneagle Irish Masters on the Saturday.

AND THE PHONE IS HOPPING ! ! !

The good news is that the closing date has been extended to Thursday, October 8th. - - - so, there is still plenty of time to get your entries in the post.

Entry forms may be downloaded from www.dartsinireland.com.

• Advertisement

Entries are rolling in for all competitions in Killarney - - 220 in already for the Gleneagle Irish Masters on the Saturday.

AND THE PHONE IS HOPPING ! ! !

The good news is that the closing date has been extended to Thursday, October 8th. - - - so, there is still plenty of time to get your entries in the post.

Entry forms may be downloaded from www.dartsinireland.com.
    Good stuff Popssmile.gif

This is the list of PDPA members entered to date for the Gleneagle Irish Masters - - -

Phil Taylor
    Colin Lloyd
    Andy Hamilton
    Michael van Gerwen
    Vincent van der Voort
    Kevin Painter
    Alex Roy
    Wayne Jones
    Steve Hine
    Mark Walsh
    Peter Wright
    Wes Newton
    Barrie Bates
    Sean Palfrey
    Brendon Dolan
    Geoff Wylie
    Terry Jenkins
    Colin Osborne
    Andy Smith
    Nick Fulwell
    Shane O'Connor

Van Gerwen's a marked man, im playing him in an exhibition tommorrow :D Will report back with his form

Van Gerwen's a marked man, im playing him in an exhibition tommorrow :D Will report back with his form
    My mate beat Van Gerwen 4-1 on the Saturday Tournament in Killarney the first year .... then he came back and won same tournament last year. Pretty unpredictable but is not having great time at the PDC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

My mate beat Van Gerwen 4-1 on the Saturday Tournament in Killarney the first year .... then he came back and won same tournament last year. Pretty unpredictable but is not having great time at the PDC.
    I was watching that match as I was on the board beside it and in fairness Van Gerwen was brutal, but it was a great result for your mate!!

• Advertisement

Carrickman wrote: »
    I was watching that match as I was on the board beside it and in fairness Van Gerwen was brutal, but it was a great result for your mate!!
    Yep, James will always be the man that beat the man ! Van Gerwen was poor though and showed a ''Barney like'' indifference to the game. Last year then he banged in 180 after 180 all day long...funny old game darts
    confused.gif

Entries for the Gleneagle Irish Masters now up to 245.

We should pick up a lot of entries from the PDPA players at the City West next weekend - - - only 21 of the pros have entered to date.

It's looking good for a record entry ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Make that 247 as there is 2 of us traveling from Donegal as well Michael, just waiting for my mate to give me his entry fee, I will have that off to you early next week!!

Carrickman wrote: »
    Make that 247 as there is 2 of us traveling from Donegal as well Michael, just waiting for my mate to give me his entry fee, I will have that off to you early next week!!

Entries for the Masters now up to 256.

And I will be waiting for the postman to arrive from Donegal !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Decisions Decisions, can't make my mind up :confused:

That should be an easy decision for you after your performance in Tramore ! ! !

The only guy to beat you on Sunday was the eventual winner !

Do it !wink.gif

Players travelling to the Killarney Festival are requested to note the following - -

Check-in and Starting Times for Competitions :-

Friday {Qualifiers} - - - Check-in between 5.00pm and 6.30pm - Starting at 7.00pm
    Saturday {Masters} - - - Check-in between 10.00am and 11.30am - Starting at 12noon
    Sunday {All Competitions} - - - Check-in between 10.00am and 11.30am - Starting at 12noon

PLEASE NOTE - - - STRICT DRESS CODE APPLIES TO ALL PLAYERS

i wont get an application in in-time so i think i may just leave it this year

plus at this stage i'd say it will be mad hard to get a B&B

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

I'd say you'd have no problem mate.... from the area so i should know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

just got an email saying that phil taylor will be doing an exhibition in the ballroom , gleneagle hotel ,fri the 16th oct .

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

I got an apartment last week for 250 ish for 2 nights, sleeps 6. So not
    imposssible. Quality Inn (used to be the Ryan).

aye but at this stage im in work, i wont get to print and put an application in the post till tomorrow at earliest so i think thats me all but past it.

maybe next year, i'll be a bit more organised and hopefully a better player

My entry form is filled in, just don't know whether to put it in the post or not :confused: I suppose I've got until Wednesday morning to decide :)

The closing date has been extended to Thursday, October 8th.

Stick your entries in the post tomorrow and they should arrive on time.

Rooms are still available in the Gleneagle Hotel ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

My application (Sunday only unfortunatley) is on its way as we speak. Just cant get the Saturday off work.

My entry form is filled in, just don't know whether to put it in the post or not :confused: I suppose I've got until Wednesday morning to decide :)

It's in the envelope now, getting closer to posting it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Lads and Lassies , i have a Twin Room Available now as i cant make it to this Event :mad::mad:.
    Its €209 per person for three nights in the Gleneagle Hotel (where the darts is on)

There is €100 deposit paid on the room which i cant get back , therefore i have no choice but to get someone else in the room or lose my deposit.

PM me if anyone is interested please

Entries for the Gleneagle Irish Masters now up to 286.

Still waiting for Postman Pat to arrive from Donegal ! ! !

• Advertisement

Players travelling to the Killarney Festival are requested to note the following - -

Check-in and Starting Times for Competitions :-

Friday {Qualifiers} - - - Check-in between 5.00pm and 6.30pm - Starting at 7.00pm
    Saturday {Masters} - - - Check-in between 10.00am and 11.30am - Starting at 12noon
    Sunday {All Competitions} - - - Check-in between 10.00am and 11.30am - Starting at 12noon

PLEASE NOTE - - - STRICT DRESS CODE APPLIES TO ALL PLAYERS

Players competing in the John McEvoy Gold Dart Classic Pro Tour on Sunday are requested to note that the check-in time for that event is between 9.30am and 11.00am.
    11.00am is the official cut-off point.
    The competition will start at 12noon sharp.

Advertisement