Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I read somewhere that
    poor Roy is heading for a breakdown

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chucken wrote: »
    I read somewhere that
    Poor Roy is right..Hayley's supposed to fall terminally ill later on this year too

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some inappropriate posts have been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

I just was this, wow

Corrie star William Roache today vowed to fight claims that he twice raped a girl of 15.
    "The 81-year-old actor was yesterday arrested and charged over the alleged attacks in 1967.
    ITV bosses have axed him from the soap until any trial ends.
    Roache, who has been bailed to appear in court on May 14, today denied the allegations.
    In a written statement, he said: "I am astounded and deeply horrified by the extraordinary events of the last 24 hours."

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bill-roache-arrested-corries-ken-1865473

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

efb wrote: »
    Roche out of Corrie til after trial- at least

off topic but I hope to god its not true:( he reminds me of my dad:(
    Ann22 wrote: »

I'm enjoying the creepy Gary twist to the surrogate story, creepy bstards add to all stories I think:).

hes so ****ing weird with this- I cant believe I used to find him hot
    Chucken wrote: »
    I read somewhere that

oh no poor
    roy
    I say if anyone causes it its that mother of his

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

It says spoilers in the title, so there is no need to spoiler your posts. If you don't want to read spoilers you shouldn't be here.

To be honest I find the idea of Roy having a breakdown a bit unbelievable. I've been there, I've bought the t-shirt. Lack of sleep and stress are two major contributors. With a lifestyle that consists of running a cafe, train spotting and bat watching, where is this breakdown going to come from? His mother is difficult, but she isn't the anti-christ.

Edit:

The creepy Gary storyline is OK. TBH I expected Owen to become the creepy one, and wasn't there a rumour of Owen and Tina getting it on(or did I dream that one)?

I can understand Paul wanting to indoctrinate himself with Jason by asking him to be his best man, but the absence of other fire people is a bit silly. He was so upset about the death of <name of fire female whose name I can't remember> but it was a little bit unbelievable because we had only seen her about twice before. If that.

Peter still hasn't decked Rob. Surely thats on the cards. I wouldn't take the Rob moving in thing so quickly after Carla bought into the place with out his consent. I would have sent Rob on a sandwich run and had the locks changed.

All that aside, as the saying goes, "You never see a bookie thumbing a lift or riding a bicycle", so a bookies which is in financial trouble is also a bit unbelievable.

Wedding? What wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Wedding? What wedding?

Eileen and the wee zippy jacket wearing firefighter?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Eileen and the wee zippy jacket wearing firefighter?
    Doubt that'll happen! Eileen will never have the happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Roy goes looking for his father and finds out that he is dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Paul Hollywood???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Paul Hollywood???

Baker fella..was on Great British Bakeoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Julie off to have her baby then, under the pretext of a sick mother. Original.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

I should know this, but don't :o

Which house is Stella and co. living in now?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kevin Webster's house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

fussyonion wrote: »
    Baker fella..was on Great British Bakeoff.

I thought this was suddenly Paul's surname! Haha.

I wish they'd show the trip to Todd. He was a great wee guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Nice ultimatum Leanne!

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I thought this was suddenly Paul's surname! Haha.

I wish they'd show the trip to Todd. He was a great wee guy.

So did i:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Leanne can be a right hard nose b...., but fair play to her for giving Stella a choice to get Karl away, or no money.Psycho Karl.

I like Leanne again. I'll prob hate her again next week though:o. Love seeing her standing up to Karl. She has real emotion in her eyes. Quality actress.

I like Kylie now, Gail's getting on my nerves harping on about this baby's paternity.....and Sally has a hard neck giving out about her. Sure, she was the one convincing Gail not to say anything.

I laughed heartily at Eoin bashing Stella's door down. I was thinking of that legendary post of Jikashi's:D.

Again I say I love Steve, an absolute joy to watch.. ps...is he Peter's only customer?

• Advertisement

Can I just clarify that I only made the first part of the following post. I was quoted with another comment that makes it look like I at one time found the greasy pointy headed sluglike creature of mad weirdo Gary, appealing in a sexual way. I hasten to clear this misunderstanding up:o.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ann22 viewpost.gif

I'm enjoying the creepy Gary twist to the surrogate story, creepy bstards add to all stories I thinksmile.png.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Kylie would be just over 4 months pregnant so why were they making up a cot and David said 'not long now'. I know David wont know the baby was conceived on Christmas Day but didn't they recently have a scan and found out the baby's sex so surely they'd know she's barely halfway along.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

My apologies. I posted on this thread as regards the perverts that appeared on the soap, I was not aware that this was a thread, for groupies of Corrie. Again my sincere apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Oh and didn't Paul refer to Jason or Todd becoming his son in law, wouldn't they be his stepsons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Jason:"isnt Paul Home yet,he should have been home an hour ago?"
    Eileen(seemingly cool with it):"Not yet but what can you do"
    Some time later,

Jason:"Mam you've been icing that cake for 2 hours now watdafuq?!

Even later...

Paul:Sorry for being a bit late.

It played out like he was gone for about 4 hours, instead, it was only one hour and he was buying hotel and train tickets.

And after Eileens recent panic attacks over his absence, his "I would have rung but..." is bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Ann22 wrote: »
    Can I just clarify that I only made the first part of the following post. I was quoted with another comment that makes it look like I at one time found the greasy pointy headed sluglike creature of mad weirdo Gary, appealing in a sexual way. I hasten to clear this misunderstanding up:o.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ann22 viewpost.gif

I'm enjoying the creepy Gary twist to the surrogate story, creepy bstards add to all stories I thinksmile.png.

sorry that was my fault I didn't quote it right:(

sorry that was my fault I didn't quote it right:(

Ah you're alright...sure I was only joking:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Some scenes tonight were re written last min due to recent events.

Kevin's house, while he is "away looking after his father"

• Advertisement

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Some scenes tonight were re written last min due to recent events.

Prob the Eileen icing the cake scene. Very unlike her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement