Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

leahyl wrote: »
    Think Maria and Jason make a lovely couple!

Maria had a distinct moustache in a couple of scenes tonight. At first I thought it was my screen. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Felt a lil bit queezey when stella was spotting up the waiter- ugh!!!

Loved the wallop stella gave suinita- you could hear the knuckles hit the cheekbone

That Suinita is one complete and utter hooker!!!!

Dev GROW A SPINE! "Oh its my fault i understand why you did it" I got so flaming angry during those scenes

Dev grow a pair of testicals and kick her out on her "Rear of the year" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I agree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

WealthyB wrote: »
    If it wasn't for all the big boobs I'd haven given up months ago :pac:

Hahahahaha!:D

optogirl wrote: »
    Devendra hasn't let us down this week - caterwauling a-plenty. He is so unbelievably unbelievable - still, I love to see him appear on-screen. Instant turn up of TV to see just how bad it can get. He rises to the occasion every time. Should be absolutely hilarious now when he finds out about Bumita and Caaaaaaaaaaaaahl.

New Ryan is awful! Warning: Glasgow University turns you from a sweet-natured indie kid into an out and out PR*CK who looks the same age as your ma.

Really surprised at Corrie casting on this one - brutal. Rob is a similar tw*t - dunno why they feel the need to introduce all these bad boys - no interest in them whatsoever.
    Still enjoying ET's Panto turn as Mrs Mop in the bistro - I swear herself and Sally just change personality depending on the story line. The only constant we can depend on with Gail-force is that she's in love with her son.

Optogirl, I feel like you just scratched my back for me:D I was saying 'yes yes yes' to all your comments:).
    I can't believe what a pathetic twat Dev is being, has he no pride at all? Sunita is being such a cow -how long would it hav taken to serve Emily ffs:mad:..when Leanne said 'that's not the Sunita (Bumita:D) I know' it made sense, it's a total character transformation.. like when Sally changed from a (slightly boring) nice housewife and mother to a hussy and a snob. Karl is a useless actor, his face has no expression..I can't see the attraction at all:confused:

Ps I too as mentioned, have noticed Maria's tache..and I too love her and Jason together. I like him...they'd make lovely babies. I see Steve is showing interest in Michelle, I don't know if they suit as a couple. I just love his scenes with Lloyd. I'd watch them two in a sitcom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

mb1725 wrote: »
    Maria had a distinct moustache in a couple of scenes tonight. At first I thought it was my screen. :eek:

My mum said the exact same thing - she's a beautician so she notices EVERYTHING!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,309 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Were they a couple before?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Were they a couple before?

For a short time when they were teenagers. She lived with Fiz and Candice above the hairdressers and he cheated on her with Candice.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Coronation Street newcomer Sol Heras has confirmed that Weatherfield returnee Ryan Connor will begin a romance with a "cougar".

Speaking to Inside Soap, the actor revealed that viewers will be "shocked" by the identity of Ryan's new girlfriend, which will play out in the coming weeks.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," Heras teased.

The star added that he would have chosen his character's love interest to be Rovers Return landlady Stella Price, played by Michelle Collins.

"I'd like it to be Stella - Michelle Collins is a lovely woman," he added.

Any bets for Sally???

(she seems to be missing lately- or did I miss her going somewhere?)

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Sean Bean wants a cameo appearance on the Cobbles:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/news/Sean+Bean-249585.html :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,309 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Weatherfield could do with another tram falling to get rid of some of the awful boring character and dead wood actors

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

Eww mary fancies Roy :eek:

Think Ryan will chance Stella, Sunita or Tracy. Then again there's Beth :D

Weatherfield could do with another tram falling to get rid of some of the awful boring character and dead wood actors

Some of the current writers could be passengers on the train!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

"Karl lives here now",WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

pookiesboo wrote: »
    "Karl lives here now",WTF?
    Dev needs to grow a pair!

He was an eejit to leave that house...he should've stayed put with the kids to strengthen his case for custody (but knowing them kids that mightn't be such a good idea:eek:)

can't see Karl and Sunita lasting long, he's only there because he has nowhere to sleep, he would still be sleeping in the taxi if he wasn't sacked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

casio4 wrote: »
    can't see Karl and Sunita lasting long, he's only there because he has nowhere to sleep, he would still be sleeping in the taxi if he wasn't sacked

That's it, the look in his eyes as he held Sunita said it all. I'd say 3/10 that he leaves her within 4 weeks. BTW why was he sacked from Streetcars ? Surely nothing to do with him and Sunita?

Dev is such a twat for not throwing Karl and Sunita out. he should take the house, she should move into the love flat with reluctant Karl.

Leanne is back to her bitchy selfish persona that she was until she met Peter, seems like Leopards don't change their spots.

Glad to see Lloyd back, I like the guy, he's a small oasis of calm in the stormy cesspool that is Weatherfield.

Maria's moustache coming along nicely, she'll be like an early Kevin Webster by Christmas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

At last! Dev finally gets a storyline worthy of hie melodramatics.

Carl is such a slimey little slug, "Bumita" must be off her head Dev. I'd take Dev anyday over that other repugnant, pathetic, creature . Bleurrgh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

how thick is karl when dev came in the door he asked dev where did he think he was going, its devs house for fcuk sake :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sardonicat wrote: »

. I'd take Dev anyday over that other repugnant, pathetic, creature . Bleurrgh!

Ah now, dont exaggerate :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

how thick is karl when dev came in the door he asked dev where did he think he was going, its devs house for fcuk sake :confused:

...and We're just putting the kids to bed. Feck off Karl :mad:

felt really sorry for Dev tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

bijapos wrote: »
    BTW why was he sacked from Streetcars ? Surely nothing to do with him and Sunita?

Perhaps not, but Lloyd is Dev's friend so...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Something trivial that's been bugging me for a while.........How does Izzy get into Underworld with the wheelchair ?

We often see her waiting at the front with the gossipmongers and heading out the door with them but there are 3 concrete steps there and I can't see wheelchair access anywhere at the front.

I suppose she gets in throuigh the loading bay at the back but she would then take a completely different route to work.

.........or am I missing something ??????:o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

bijapos wrote: »
    Something trivial that's been bugging me for a while.........How does Izzy get into Underworld with the wheelchair ?

We often see her waiting at the front with the gossipmongers and heading out the door with them but there are 3 concrete steps there and I can't see wheelchair access anywhere at the front.

I suppose she gets in throuigh the loading bay at the back but she would then take a completely different route to work.

.........or am I missing something ??????:o

There's a door towards the right (kind of between the factory and Gail's house) that she goes in.

My blood was boiling watching last night:mad:...That was pure stupid that was...Karl all lovely dovey with Bumita whereas 5mins before he didn't want a bit of her...then the whole 'where the fcuk do you think you're going' comments to Dev (?!)....then stupid fcuker Dev not grabbing Karl and her by the scruffs and kicking them out on the cobbles.. What sort of a mother is she anyway inviting another man into her home and bed in front of her kids before them half getting to know him and Dev's warm spot on the sofa not even room temperature??? Fcukin' disgrace that's what it is:mad:

Imagine how upset I'd be if I actually liked Dev:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe Sunita's brain tumour is back and that's why she's acting so out of character?

• Advertisement

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe Sunita's brain tumour is back and that's why she's acting so out of character?

Feck Iguana..how do you remember all the old Corrie stuff??? You're deadly:).I'd totally forgotten that. She's been sliding down the slimey slippery slope into assholeness since her relationship with Amber.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement