Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

jimmyw wrote: »

Could anyone be so stupid as Tyrone?:rolleyes:

He has to get away from that crazy woman, even if she is carrying his child. She took up with him because she rightly sensed that he is a bit of a gomb and could walk all over him. This is going to end badly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

iguana wrote: »
    Does anyone else thing Rob and Ryan are complete charisma vacuums? I can't stand either of them. That bit where Rob was annoyed with Michelle for hiring Ryan and he said 'it's not what you know but who you know' as a criticism was so stupid. In what world would he be out of prison one week and managing a factory if it wasn't his sister's? And Michelle the barmaid only got that job due to the owner being her sister-in-law. In fact Carla only owns the factory because she inherited it. No shortage of nepotism in Underworld.

Totally agree Iguana. I turned it off last night because i couldn't watch it anymore. Rob walks into the factory and a week later he is running it. Utterly ridiculous drivel. Ryan couldnt be more different to the original if you tried.
    And don't get me started on Sunita she couldn't be more pathetic if she tried.
    The only storyline i like at the moment is Mary and Roy. If it wasnt for the oldies i dont think i would watch anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Thought carl and sunita hated each other? "oh my skirt is too tight to be lifting these boxes" ugh you complete whore!!!

Anyone else cop gail was cleaning wooden tables with bleachy tesco kitchen spray (patehic i know what the bottle looks like without seeing the tag)

seriously cant take to that rob!

Eh did you see Gail spraying a big bowl of olives that were sitting out on the counter with her bleach? Your man that wanted to buy the place standing right next to her and she's trying to poison the customers but wanting to keep her job :rolleyes:

I'm glad they didn't drag out that stupid storyline with Ryan. Hopefully he won't hang around too long, not liking the look of the kind of character he's developing into.

That Kirsty one is an absolute maniac! I wonder how all of that will end? Tyrone in A&E? Her losing the baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Eh did you see Gail spraying a big bowl of olives that were sitting out on the counter with her bleach? Your man that wanted to buy the place standing right next to her and she's trying to poison the customers but wanting to keep her job :rolleyes:

I'm glad they didn't drag out that stupid storyline with Ryan. Hopefully he won't hang around too long, not liking the look of the kind of character he's developing into.

That Kirsty one is an absolute maniac! I wonder how all of that will end? Tyrone in A&E? Her losing the baby?

Well considering she's 7 months pregnant I'd say it's unlikely she will lose the baby.

Ryan will be hanging around for a while too I'd say, there's no way they're going to recast a part just for a few weeks.

My problem is that it feels like we have 2 new characters - rob and Ryan. I know Ryan's not new but he may as well be.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

LizT wrote: »

Well considering she's 7 months pregnant I'd say it's unlikely she will lose the baby.

Ryan will be hanging around for a while too I'd say, there's no way they're going to recast a part just for a few weeks.

My problem is that it feels like we have 2 new characters - rob and Ryan. I know Ryan's not new but he may as well be.
    It's possible to lose a baby at any stage during pregnancy, 3rd trimester or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Then fire Kirsty, keep the baby.

Rob's career path is beyond belief.

It's possible to lose a baby at any stage during pregnancy, 3rd trimester or not

I know that but it's very unlikely it will happen in Corrie. Tyrone is letting Kirsty get away with it at the minute, using her hormones as an excuse. It's fairly obvious that the storyline will continue after the baby is born and Tyrone will blame the fact that Kirsty is stressed, tired etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street newcomer Sol Heras has confirmed that Weatherfield returnee Ryan Connor will begin a romance with a "cougar".

Speaking to Inside Soap, the actor revealed that viewers will be "shocked" by the identity of Ryan's new girlfriend, which will play out in the coming weeks.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," Heras teased.

The star added that he would have chosen his character's love interest to be Rovers Return landlady Stella Price, played by Michelle Collins.

"I'd like it to be Stella - Michelle Collins is a lovely woman," he added.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Coronation Street newcomer Sol Heras has confirmed that Weatherfield returnee Ryan Connor will begin a romance with a "cougar".

Speaking to Inside Soap, the actor revealed that viewers will be "shocked" by the identity of Ryan's new girlfriend, which will play out in the coming weeks.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," Heras teased.

The star added that he would have chosen his character's love interest to be Rovers Return landlady Stella Price, played by Michelle Collins.

"I'd like it to be Stella - Michelle Collins is a lovely woman," he added.

My money's on Maria.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Dreary Deirdre :pac::pac:

Ah no, Im guessing Tracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Pardon my ignorance but at what age does a female become eligible to be classed as a cougar?

ollaetta wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance but at what age does a female become eligible to be classed as a cougar?

I'd say 40's upwards

Who are we kidding? It will obviously be Mary :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Maria and Tracey are firmly in MILF category, hardly cougars which is generally over 40 as JP Liz said.

Which leaves realistically ....... Stella, Sunita and ehhhh ........... Gail.:( sweet Jesus, if he gets in with Gail he'll be dead by Christmas.

My money is on Sunita, a seriously hot looking woman. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

karl and Sunita get in the act this week by Stella , Leanne and Eve
    So at least that storyline is coming to an end

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

and so there will be a lot more shouting and too many vowel-sounding wails

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Lisha wrote: »
    and so there will be a lot more shouting and too many vowel-sounding wails

And a lot of whining from
    Dev
    as he hits the bottle when he finds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭WealthyB

I've come to see Corrie like a bad pantomime. I honestly think fans need to join me or be constantly annoyed/disappointed in it.

Either way the writing has gone to the dogs. If it wasn't for all the big boobs I'd haven given up months ago :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Devendra hasn't let us down this week - caterwauling a-plenty. He is so unbelievably unbelievable - still, I love to see him appear on-screen. Instant turn up of TV to see just how bad it can get. He rises to the occasion every time. Should be absolutely hilarious now when he finds out about Bumita and Caaaaaaaaaaaaahl.

New Ryan is awful! Warning: Glasgow University turns you from a sweet-natured indie kid into an out and out PR*CK who looks the same age as your ma.

Really surprised at Corrie casting on this one - brutal. Rob is a similar tw*t - dunno why they feel the need to introduce all these bad boys - no interest in them whatsoever.
    Still enjoying ET's Panto turn as Mrs Mop in the bistro - I swear herself and Sally just change personality depending on the story line. The only constant we can depend on with Gail-force is that she's in love with her son.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

bijapos wrote: »
    Maria and Tracey are firmly in MILF category, hardly cougars which is generally over 40 as JP Liz said.

Which leaves realistically ....... Stella, Sunita and ehhhh ........... Gail.:( sweet Jesus, if he gets in with Gail he'll be dead by Christmas.

My money is on Sunita, a seriously hot looking woman. :)

I think you are right that it will be Sunita however her character is younger than Tracey. She's only meant to be 33/34.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    karl and Sunita get in the act this week by Stella , Leanne and Eve
    So at least that storyline is coming to an end

Kicks off tonight
    Sunita moves Karl in with her and the kids as Stella dont want Karl back and he has no where to go and Dev tries to kill himself and fails

Her own marriage is ****ed so she has to ruin someone else's. Disgusting.

Sunita is such a b1tch!! Shutting Emily out of the shop like that.

And what's with Rob acting like he's been living on the Street for the last 10 years? Him to Stella "You know me...."

Eh, no she doesn't. You've been on the street for a week!

Quite happy to see Sunita get smacked such a biatch she is

Go on Stella

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

There are alot of high horses on the street tonight:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

felt sorry for Dev tonight. I have never seen Jason drinking wine before he's usually a pint drinker

casio4 wrote: »
    felt sorry for Dev tonight. I have never seen Jason drinking wine before he's usually a pint drinker

I felt sorry for him too but he's such a bad actor. Whenever he's meant to be upset he just looks like he's having a heart attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Airbags on display! :D
    Poor ole Dev though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Dev you fool!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Think Maria and Jason make a lovely couple!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement