Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭vanillavanilla

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just in the middle of watching the first of tonight's episodes..I just had to have a rant! I'd love to bang Emily and Rita's heads together..Norris was 100% right...Tracey absolutely should be contributing to the house..And too right I wouldn't want her near my personal stuff ffs! Have either of them got a brain cell between them??

100% agree. I was thinking the same. I know Rita and Emily like to disagree with Norris to annoy him but this time, Norris was right!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Is Roy banging Norris's missus yet? I haven't seen this in a while...(too addicted to the Olympics).

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

el diablo wrote: »
    Is Roy banging Norris's missus yet? I haven't seen this in a while...(too addicted to the Olympics).
    So delicately put - and no, he isn't. Haven't see Mary for a few days.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

100% agree. I was thinking the same. I know Rita and Emily like to disagree with Norris to annoy him but this time, Norris was right!!!!

He was and he wasn't. He certainly has the right to not want Tracy in his bedroom but apart from that, he's a lodger in Emily's home, she has a right to have guests if she wants to and how they pay or don't pay Emily isn't any of his business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It is Emily's business who she has as guests in her home but as he does care about Emily I can understand his frustration seeing Tracey take advantage, has she no shame? I'd be embarrassed if I was Deirdre if I knew my daughter with her child were living with my friend down the street and wasn't paying anything towards the household..I doubt she's even buying any of her own food. And since such a big deal was made out of Tracey hoovering the house it was clearly a once off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Looks like Tina and Jason are getting together :eek:
    in real life, not in the soap. :pac: http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0805/coronationstreet.html

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

norris is a mean scrounger and i doubt he would part with 20 quid to someone like ryan ....who hed knows is a druggie....norris isnt that thick.... also if he had the key in the room why didnt he throw it out to ryan?....
    and re him getting his knickers in a twist cause tracy isnt paying emily for board and lodgings....well i think it fits in with his scrounger personality that this would freek him out. but at the end of the dayits emily's house and she can do what she wants.

iceblue wrote: »
    norris is a mean scrounger and i doubt he would part with 20 quid to someone like ryan ....who hed knows is a druggie....norris isnt that thick.... also if he had the key in the room why didnt he throw it out to ryan?....
    and re him getting his knickers in a twist cause tracy isnt paying emily for board and lodgings....well i think it fits in with his scrounger personality that this would freek him out. but at the end of the dayits emily's house and she can do what she wants.

I know he's an interfering biggoted busy body however I didn't notice the scrounging side to him, likely he is a miser,I dunno. Yes it's Emily's house and she's entitled to have all and sundry living with her if she chooses but her being such a holy Joe I'm amazed she can't remember all of Tracy's malicious evil doings and is even a little bit wary of her (Rita too). Maybe she just believes in forgiveness (even though the person in question isn't one bit sorry for anything she's done:mad:.)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Ann22 wrote: »
    Where has Roy's mother been? Has she been upstairs this whole time? During Roy and Mary's late night soirees? She's a bit puffy looking, maybe she wasn't well.

Emily's a silly old bint. She's horrible to Norris..though I know he can be annoying. Remember Percy Sugden? She treated him the same way..eye rolling and total exasperation the whole time. How many times did we hear her sigh 'Mister Sugden' with the emphasis on the 'G'..very annoying. Tracy's an evil cow..the whole fcukin' nation knows it...and Rita should know better. Her brain's probably been rattled from all the geriatric goosing she's been getting from Denis. Words fail me on this irritating storyline.

Poor poor Tina! What an unbelievable burden of a secret to have! I don't honestly know what I'd do if I was her. Tyrone's playing the part very well...the utter terror on his face:eek: bless his softiness:o. I do have to say though I think Yvonne in Fair City played the psycho a tad better than Kirsty. Think it's 'cos she has a mad bast*rd face in the first place. However Kirsty's gammy eyelid does help I have to say.

I'm so enjoying Corrie atm...every storyline has me hooked. Can't wait 'til Karl fcuks off somewhere, it has to happen-he's so useless, he reminds me of your man with the bow and arrow in the Avengers..he's going to be in the new Bourne film too..feck sake, it's so going to ruin the film for me thinking about that:(. Oh and I'd dearly love someone to kick Sunita really hard in the a*se. I'd freakin' love to do it:mad::) I dreeeam about it!

I meant to say Suzanne..sorry for quoting the whole post but it won't let me edit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Michelle will be hitting the sheets with Rob soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Is Roy Cropper actually going to be banging Norrises missus?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

it will be mary banging him..

not now that Hayley is back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Fat Brenda sightings are even rarer than that of aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I hope one day that they introduce Fat Brenda but after a succesful diet. Then she'll be Slenda Brenda.

No need to be so vulgar. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I HATE HATE HATE Sunita!! I really wish they'd just kill her off!!

Totally agree & I wish they would get rid of Mary too, shes a pointless character:mad:

Amzie wrote: »
    Totally agree & I wish they would get rid of Mary too, shes a pointless character:mad:
    couldn't agree with you more, I can't take to Mary at all get rid i say :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Michelle is by far the finest thing on coronation street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

casio4 wrote: »
    couldn't agree with you more, I can't take to Mary at all get rid i say :mad:

Read the 1st post in this thread from 2009 :D

Chucken wrote: »
    Read the 1st post in this thread from 2009 :D

The Sun got it wrong? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Amzie wrote: »
    I wish they would get rid of Mary too, shes a pointless character:mad:

I can't agree with that. Mary comes out with some great one-liners. That's the good thing about Coronation Street. There's always room for off-the-wall eccentric characters like Roy, Mary and Norris, unlike Eastenders who seem to think that every new character has to be a "cockney wide-boy wiv an 'art of gold underneaf".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ugh, annoyed with Deirdre tonight- keep your feckin' nose out! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Posy wrote: »
    Ugh, annoyed with Deirdre tonight- keep your feckin' nose out! :p

Yeah, there's no way she would go into a pub and start blabbing about Kirsty missing an appointment in real life for all to hear. The Medical Centre has a history of having secretaries who couldn't keep their gobs shut, Gail had to leave for confidentiality issues as well.

Loved Traceys comment on Norris "you slap-headed hoover Nazi!".:pac:

:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bijapos wrote: »
    Loved Traceys comment on Norris "you slap-headed hoover Nazi!".:pac:
    Sometimes it's really obvious that she was brought up having Blanch as a grandmother!

Coronation Street's Tyrone Dobbs and Kirsty Soames will face more drama after the birth of their baby, it has been reported.

The couple, played by Alan Halsall and Natalie Gumede, are currently at the centre of a long-running domestic violence storyline. The Daily Star claims that after their baby Ruby is born, Kirsty will be seen struggling to adjust to motherhood.

Viewers of the ITV1 soap will reportedly see Kirsty becoming distressed when her daughter refuses to stop crying. Concerned neighbours hear a commotion as Kirsty starts screaming and smashing up her kitchen, and rush to alert Tyrone at the garage.

Tyrone then debates leaving Weatherfield with the baby, leading Kirsty to apologise and plead for them to stay as she promises that she did not harm their daughter.

Gumede has recently said that more Coronation Street characters will find out about Kirsty's issues with violence over the next few weeks.

Tyrone's friend Tina McIntyre already knows that Kirsty has been attacking him, although he swore her to secrecy in scenes aired last Friday (August 3).

Kirsty was seen leaving the street temporarily during Monday's (August 6) double bill. However, the character will be return towards the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I can't agree with that. Mary comes out with some great one-liners. That's the good thing about Coronation Street. There's always room for off-the-wall eccentric characters like Roy, Mary and Norris, unlike Eastenders who seem to think that every new character has to be a "cockney wide-boy wiv an 'art of gold underneaf".

No probs sure well agree to disagree on that so :p
    She's gets on my nerves & I just don't find her funny! She's more of a waste of air time to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Posy wrote: »
    That's what drugs do to you. If he keeps at it, he'll look 70 next month.
    LOL!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement