Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I HATE HATE HATE Sunita!! I really wish they'd just kill her off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Steve is a feckin mug:rolleyes:.He is only giving that waster Ryan a second chance to get in Michelle s (knickers) good books.

I cant believe that twit Tyrone is brainwashed by that psycho:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

jimmyw wrote: »
    Steve is a feckin mug:rolleyes:.He is only giving that waster Ryan a second chance to get in Michelle s (knickers) good books.

I cant believe that twit Tyrone is brainwashed by that psycho:rolleyes:

Calm down Jimmy. It's just a soap opera. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the state of Steve tonight in the shirt and the Elvis hair, Lloyd was funny when he said you look like a plank in that shirt and do something with your hair:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

casio4 wrote: »
    the state of Steve tonight in the shirt and the Elvis hair, Lloyd was funny when he said you look like a plank in that shirt and do something with your hair:D

Steve is a star in that show. I just love him! Him and Lloyd, they're just deadly:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Ann22 wrote: »
    Steve is a star in that show. I just love him! Him and Lloyd, they're just deadly:).

You're right, Ann (as usual!)

Now that Roy's mother has gone AWOL (let's hope she'll be back with a Caribbean suntan soon) the Street has been sadly deficient in comedy moments. The Steve and Lloyd double act fills the void nicely. Steve trying to act cool when asking Michelle out was a classic, with Lloyd's reaction when he walked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Tracy to be Ryan's lover?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was sure Lloyd had a thing for Stella in the past didnt he try and kiss her at one stage :confused:

Dev should sue for full custody of the kids and kick out Karl and Sunita and also phone Sunita's aunties to tell them what she is up to :p

yeah I thought that last night looking at Sunita all cosy in the house why isn't Dev there with the kids and kick her and Karl out, Karl would dump her straight away as he is only after a roof over his head some sex and gambling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dev should sue for full custody of the kids and kick out Karl and Sunita and also phone Sunita's aunties to tell them what she is up to :p

NO :eek: They might only come back. Dev's uncle umed, he can phone him alright though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was sure Lloyd had a thing for Stella in the past didnt he try and kiss her at one stage :confused:

Yeah, that's what Karl said to him, Lloyd would have slept with stella if he had the chance.

So sick of Sunita, she really is a horrible cow. It's weird because she cried when she told the kids they were broken up because she felt she was hurting them. Yet she has no problem moving her new boyfriend into the house :confused::confused:

There's no child on Coronation Street without a dysfunctional family :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

jos28 wrote: »

Sad to see him go, I was only watching Keeping Up Appearances a couple of nights ago.

Eddie Yeats, Onslow and Twiggy from The Royle Family were all great charachters, he'll be sadly missed and fondly remembered.

Eddie_ogdens.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Steven81

A Coronation Street clan will be plunged into turmoil next week when one of the family is taken seriously ill.

Coronation Street - Storyline unfolds next week

Warning: spoiler alert!

The show's official website says that Tracy (Kate Ford) is found unconscious by mother Deirdre (Anne Kirkbride).

After being brought to hospital, Tracy, who only has one kidney, is diagnosed with a severe kidney infection.

Tracy's condition then deteriorates, leaving her family to wonder if she will pull through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Steven81

A Coronation Street clan will be plunged into turmoil next week when one of the family is taken seriously ill.

The show's official website says that Tracy (Kate Ford) is found unconscious by mother Deirdre (Anne Kirkbride).

After being brought to hospital, Tracy, who only has one kidney, is diagnosed with a severe kidney infection.

Tracy's condition then deteriorates, leaving her family to wonder if she will pull through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

The state of Karl flung out on the couch waiting to get his dinner handed to him :mad:
    And then saying that it would be better if Dev and Sunita had joint custody because it would give himself and Sunita more time together. Cant see this lasting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

So Michelle drags her son out of pub jacks and announces to everyone that hes doing drugs. Yeah cos that would happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

and then calls the police?

:confused:

Ah remember the 'nice' Ryan

Ben-Thompson1.jpg

Steven81 wrote: »

Can I pull the plug please ?

• Advertisement

Can I pull the plug please ?
    ah ye need a bit of Tracy in the show, love her or hate her she brings character to the show:D

pookiesboo wrote: »
    So Michelle drags her son out of pub jacks and announces to everyone that hes doing drugs. Yeah cos that would happen

I was thinking the same thing...no one would do that:rolleyes:. Stupid too that she would scream in David's face and demand proof then the minute he walked away she rants about the wee brat doing drugs.
    What's the story with them wasting a whole house on Kevin? That's not likely to continue much longer.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

When Michelle looked over the toilet wall in the gents, was she standing on a feminine hygiene bin?

Also, it's a bit of a stretch that no.13 would still have the Webster's old wallpaper hanging in it, considering it went on fire 19 months ago after a bloody great tram fell on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

iguana wrote: »
    When Michelle looked over the toilet wall in the gents, was she standing on a feminine hygiene bin?

Also, it's a bit of a stretch that no.13 would still have the Webster's old wallpaper hanging in it, considering it went on fire 19 months ago after a bloody great tram fell on it.

I thought it was "only" The Joinery, The Kabin and The Corner Shop that were hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Chucken wrote: »
    I thought it was "only" The Joinery, The Kabin and The Corner Shop that were hit?

Nope, there was a fire and Claire's kids were trapped inside as far as I remember!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Along with Russ and Simon. Jason rescued them. But the whole house was devastated and it needed months of repair before Lloyd bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Steven81 wrote: »

Tracey desperately needs a transplant, and with no blood relative either willing or able to donate, Ken reveals that Carla is his daughter.

This may be a lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tracey desperately needs a transplant, and with no blood relative either willing or able to donate, Ken reveals that Carla is his daughter.

This may be a lie.

Could Amy donate a kidney to her mother or is she too young :confused:

This may be a lie.

Ken's not a blood relative either...Ray Langton is Tracey's biological father.

• Advertisement

Ah remember the 'nice' Ryan

Ben-Thompson1.jpg

His facial features are too near the middle of his head...they're probably trying to escape his stupid hair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement