Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭kiva989

I don't think the waiting list is that long. I text him just before Xmas and he rang me back within 2 days. My appointment is for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alliechris23

Hi could I get Rory's number please 😊

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hi could I get Rory's number please 😊
    pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

could you pm me the number too?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭TheFarneyman

Hi, id love to get his number too if you could PM it to me as well. Much appreciated.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Guys if you google Rory Bates and paranormal.ie you will find a page with his number on it

I have an appointment tomorrow but have not received any directions for where he is located! Does anyone have an address?

kiva989 wrote: »
    I have an appointment tomorrow but have not received any directions for where he is located! Does anyone have an address?
    If nobody hasn't better directions go on to google earth Ireland and put in
    Marlfield Rd
    Clonmel
    Co. Tipperary
    he is based in Marlfield house so its easy enough you just back track to what part of the country your coming from

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

How did you get on Kiva?

• Advertisement

Would love to know how you got on Kiva. I have an appointment tomorrow

Well had my appointment yesterday. He was well over an hour late but having read reports on here, I guess that's normal enough.

I don't know what to make of the whole thing really. I was really upset after the reading actually. Its not that he told me bad things per se but rather, I really don't want things to turn out the way he described.

I suppose he described my personality well enough and certain aspects of my job, some parts didnt make sense at all.

I dunno, kinda wishing I didn't go now :(

Would be interesting to hear how your reading goes Hoochiemama

I'll definitely report back and let you know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Would love to know how you got on Kiva. I have an appointment tomorrow
    did you go to Rory then and how was it

Hiya

Got down to him on Friday, he wasnt overly late.

I found his reading really good. He was very apt on me and my personality. Id say 90% of the stuff he said was spot on. Scarily so!!

The medium reading was ok but he found it hard to get a clear message across. But everything he did get was spot on. He knew exact dates of birthdays and how they had died!!! Was mad

Looking forward to seeing if his predictions come true!

Definitely recommend him

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lsu4561

Can someone pm me a number for rory bates please

lsu4561 wrote: »
    Can someone pm me a number for rory bates please
    you can find all numbers here unless they have changed them,
    http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html
    best of luck
    post feed back

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TiffJ

Went to see Rory Bates. Just got the card reading. Very accurate descriptions of people in my life found him very good. He only tells u the next 2 years. So I will have to wait and see if the things he said will happen are going to. All in all I thought he was very good he knew health things from the past that he couldn't have known. I would recommend him to everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Hiya

Got down to him on Friday, he wasnt overly late.

I found his reading really good. He was very apt on me and my personality. Id say 90% of the stuff he said was spot on. Scarily so!!

The medium reading was ok but he found it hard to get a clear message across. But everything he did get was spot on. He knew exact dates of birthdays and how they had died!!! Was mad

Looking forward to seeing if his predictions come true!

Definitely recommend him

anything come tru yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

D.Campbell wrote: »
    best of luck
    post feed back

Rory's newest, most recent number is listed in this psychics directory I created about a year ago:
    http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

BTW, he's among the best/most accurate psychics I've ever had a reading from (in the top three of the only three I've ever rated highly).

All you do is sit there for about 40 mins and confirm or deny whatever info he comes out with. It's like listening to him doing a sometimes-stammered (Rory has a stammer, God love him) monologue for the most part, tbh - except he doesn't talk a load of sh*t like many so-called 'psychics' do.

Didn't go into much detail RE: my past (but, then, why bother telling me what I already know anyway?). He nailed then-present circumstances for me (and for my bro, who was there to see Rory too), and he has turned out to be chillingly accurate, down to the timing, in future predictions he made. In one case, he was spot-on about a specific event occurring "in and around the new year". Eventually, when I had long forgotten about Rory's prediction, that predicted event (which was completely beyond my personal control - thus, negating any suggestion of being influenced to 'act out' the prediction myself), eventually took place on December 31st of that year... Highly recommend Rory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

D.Campbell wrote: »
    best of luck
    post feed back

EDIT: *Billy Martin's* newest, most recent number (not Rory's, I apologise - his correct number is still in the Paranormal.ie directory) is listed in this psychics directory I created about a year ago:
    http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

BTW, Rory is among the best/most accurate psychics I've ever had a reading from (in the top three of the only three I've ever rated highly).

All you do is sit there for about 40 mins and confirm or deny whatever info he comes out with. It's like listening to him doing a sometimes-stammered (Rory has a stammer, God love him) monologue for the most part, tbh - except he doesn't talk a load of sh*t like many so-called 'psychics' do.

Didn't go into much detail RE: my past (but, then, why bother telling me what I already know anyway?). He nailed then-present circumstances for me (and for my bro, who was there to see Rory too), and he has turned out to be chillingly accurate, down to the timing, in future predictions he made. In one case, he was spot-on about a specific event occurring "in and around the new year".

Eventually, when I had long forgotten about Rory's prediction, that predicted event (which was completely beyond my personal control - thus, negating any suggestion of being influenced to 'act out' the prediction myself), eventually took place on December 31st of that year... Highly recommend Rory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Rory predicted some thing that I though wont come true it was a very disappointing out come for me but Rory was spot on, because of personal reasons I cant state here but I was hoping against hope that he was wrong :(:( this has just only happened

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Rory is tops on predictions and nails things to a tee, but your life he describes seems very boring or maybe its just me but I feel its very drab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Has anyone been able to make an appointment with Rory recently? I rang the other day, but just got a voicemail saying that I had reached Rory Bates phone, but that he was only doing limited readings at the moment. I left my name and number anyway, but haven't head anything back.

Has anyone been able to make an appointment with Rory recently? I rang the other day, but just got a voicemail saying that I had reached Rory Bates phone, but that he was only doing limited readings at the moment. I left my name and number anyway, but haven't head anything back.
    yes hes doing that with awhile now from what I see on this thread and he does get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Also, does he tell you bad stuff as well? Don't think I'd want to hear that really.

Also, does he tell you bad stuff as well? Don't think I'd want to hear that really.
    I asked him not to tell me disasters and he didn't but he will if you want him to

He tells you things that are going to happen in your life that is why I went as I wanted to know.
    please don't take it as a smart arssssse answer but life isn't all fun and games would you not agree
    I need to know things he told me they happened top marks.
    I guess you could say like the other poster no bad news hes a very nice lad

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cloran

hi all. crazy looking for Rory's number please if anyone has it please send it . :-)

• Advertisement

Cloran wrote: »
    hi all. crazy looking for Rory's number please if anyone has it please send it . :-)
    sent

Advertisement