Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

D.Campbell wrote: »
    I never gave him information of any description we are not all fools and your suggestion that we cant live without your judgement or advise,to be honest it says more about you than the clients his man gets.
    Once more your on the wrong thread
    i was talking about this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88874695&postcount=172
    "All you do is sit there for about 40 mins and confirm or deny whatever info he comes out with."
    I did not write that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

GoodLord wrote: »
    i was talking about this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88874695&postcount=172
    "All you do is sit there for about 40 mins and confirm or deny whatever info he comes out with."
    I did not write that.
    no this guy Mojo went to him and said he was the most accurate so to be honest your in a hole stop digging
    Rory is very accurate and you didnt even go so how can you comment so when you go to him please post if you feel the same way until then I'm not interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

D.Campbell wrote: »
    no this guy Mojo went to him and said he was the most accurate so to be honest your in a hole stop digging
    Rory is very accurate and you didnt even go so how can you comment so when you go to him please post if you feel the same way until then I'm not interested
    And i am not interested in you right now.I was responding to the person who was not impressed and did not address you. You addressed me. I do not care if you are interested or not. You addressed me in the first instance
    so when you go to him
    As if would pay someone to tell me my past and present which i know and my future which would be a guess and if it seemed to come true would be selective attention i.e remembering the 'hits'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

TiffJ wrote: »
    Went to see Rory Bates. Just got the card reading. Very accurate descriptions of people in my life found him very good. He only tells u the next 2 years. So I will have to wait and see if the things he said will happen are going to. All in all I thought he was very good he knew health things from the past that he couldn't have known. I would recommend him to everyone.
    Hi Tiffi My friends got their appt now for next Friday, they were waiting well over two months for this so all very excited.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Patsprat wrote: »
    Hi Tiffi My friends got their appt now for next Friday, they were waiting well over two months for this so all very excited.
    Interesting let us know how you get on with him pleases. All of what he told me has happen but I am not going to go back, I didn't realize how accurate somebody could be from there its better not to know but love to hear about other peoples readings.

• Advertisement

James DD wrote: »
    Interesting let us know how you get on with him pleases. All of what he told me has happen but I am not going to go back, I didn't realize how accurate somebody could be from there its better not to know but love to hear about other peoples readings.
    Well Rory connected very well with them both, unfortunately there were some parts of a reading that wasn't so nice, so a bit of bad with the good, so that's life .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 siomon23

Thanks for the number, went today he seems to be the real deal. very impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Lostman1990

I'm not sure about this malarky...It seems that people who have certain "issues" need to go to these people in order to feel better and get certainty within their lives...Each to their own, I suppose. At 50 euro a pop, it is a cheaper alternative to professional help.

I'm not sure about this malarky...It seems that people who have certain "issues" need to go to these people in order to feel better and get certainty within their lives...Each to their own, I suppose. At 50 euro a pop, it is a cheaper alternative to professional help.
    yes it is truly, and every one of us has 'issues ' just different kinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 eleda21

siomon23 wrote: »
    Thanks for the number, went today he seems to be the real deal. very impressed

Hey., were you waiting long for the appointment? It must have been 2 months now sense I contacted Rory but still no response. Thanks

• Advertisement

eleda21 wrote: »
    Hey., were you waiting long for the appointment? It must have been 2 months now sense I contacted Rory but still no response. Thanks
    I would say contact him again, few friends of mine sent several messages to get their appointment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Leah1234

Any1 have Rory bates phone number

Leah1234 wrote: »
    sent it on to you there, he is very good the real deal

Leah1234 wrote: »
    Did you get your reading would love to know please.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Limbo159

could some1 pm me number.. ive contacted him a few times n never heard back

Limbo159 wrote: »
    could some1 pm me number.. ive contacted him a few times n never heard back
    pm sent, but its probable the same number people are saying here its taking him a while to get back.

Thank you for ur pm. yes its the same number. I txtd him about 4 months ago and again now today. Maybe he doesnt want to see me!!!!!!!!

Thank you for ur pm. yes its the same number. I txtd him about 4 months ago and again now today. Maybe he doesnt want to see me!!!!!!!!
    haha busy man I say , best of luck let us know how you get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LFC1

Hi
    Rory Bates is a very good friend of mine, he is extremely busy with readings and I mentioned it to him about people on this trying to contact him, he will get back to you, ok it may take a while just leave messages on his phone after the voice mail, and he said eventually he will return calls. I can tell you he's very accurate its worth the wait. best of luck I'll pass this on again.

I must try emailing cause he doesnt seem to reply to text or viber messages.

• Advertisement

I must try emailing cause he doesnt seem to reply to text or viber messages.
    I say give him a chance well worth the wait , and yes he is Dam good

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Katie19

Could someone pm rory bates number please .. After reading all the reviews wld love to see him . Thks x

Katie19 wrote: »
    Could someone pm rory bates number please .. After reading all the reviews wld love to see him . Thks x
    yes he is amazing but he could also tell you things your not ready to hear . I will send on the number

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Posted a couple of months ago that I rang him got through to him straight away so ,was chuffed . My appointment was for August 29th on the 28th I got a text saying my appointment would have to be cancelled . I attempted to ring when I seen the message but no answer :( . I texted and asked to make another appointment given dates that would suit me . The reply I got was yes we will arrange a date some other time . This was the 28th of August since then I have rang daily and not got answer.

doljock wrote: »
    Posted a couple of months ago that I rang him got through to him straight away so ,was chuffed . My appointment was for August 29th on the 28th I got a text saying my appointment would have to be cancelled . I attempted to ring when I seen the message but no answer :( . I texted and asked to make another appointment given dates that would suit me . The reply I got was yes we will arrange a date some other time . This was the 28th of August since then I have rang daily and not got answer.
    Omg you were very unlucky my friends got appt no bother that is after two times trying, they got cancellations .
    why dont you text him and just explain like you did here , fingers crossed for you

yes he is amazing but he could also tell you things your not ready to hear . I will send on the number

Thanks a mill for the number I got an appointment for next week . Will let you know how I get on . Thanks again

WHat?????????? I still havent had a reply!! did you ring or text?

WHat?????????? I still havent had a reply!! did you ring or text?

Yes I rang the number and he answered and I was expecting it to go to voicemail but lucky enough he answered and I hv appointment for next Thursday :)

Katie19 wrote: »
    Yes I rang the number and he answered and I was expecting it to go to voicemail but lucky enough he answered and I hv appointment for next Thursday :)
    good luck with that let us know how you get on ,
    Just remember he is always late be prepared

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Neelia76

Would you mind sending on his number to me too, much appreciated. A

Advertisement