Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shellou28

Jenosul wrote: »
    Thought Rory bates was amazing! The best I have ever been to. He was spot on with a lot of things

Can you PM me Rory bates num please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

shellou28 wrote: »
    Can you PM me Rory bates num please
    http://www.paranormal.ie
    numbers are on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paula!!!!

I went to see him November and every thing he told me was rite text him he will reply

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Limbo159 wrote: »
    Thank you for ur pm. yes its the same number. I txtd him about 4 months ago and again now today. Maybe he doesnt want to see me!!!!!!!!

did you get your appointment.
    I went few years back and he was spot on.
    I did ask him many questions at the end and therefore I even got more information, well worth the long trip

Katie19 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill for the number I got an appointment for next week . Will let you know how I get on . Thanks again
    so Katie how did you get on with the reading , all went well I hope ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 pixiejess

Paula!!!! wrote: »
    I went to see him November and every thing he told me was rite text him he will reply
    Hi do you still have his number id love to see him

pixiejess wrote: »
    Hi do you still have his number id love to see him

I pm you with the number hope you have luck getting in touch as I can see from reading the thread he is a busy man.
    He is worth it
    post back here and let the thread know how you got on good or bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Katie19

D.Campbell wrote: »
    good luck with that let us know how you get on ,
    Just remember he is always late be prepared

Hi all just says I'd let you all know how I got on ... Asked for a full reading and he was very accurate about my current situation and the past in regards to family work and relationships .. Few things didn't click until after I left and thought about it . Gave me info for future so will hv to wait and see . Will keep you updated .. Overall glad I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciara garland

Cud somebody please send me rory bates number please:)thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciara garland

Cud somebody please send me rory bates number please:)thanks

• Advertisement

http://www.paranormal.ie
    numbers are on here
    have a look there for the numbers.
    interested to know how you would get on thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Just thought

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Just thought I would update everyone Rory got back to me last week and informed me he work's between Ireland and England at the moment . As a result he won't take an appointment for January until December (2nd or 3rd week) as he doesn't have his schedule .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

doljock wrote: »
    Just thought I would update everyone Rory got back to me last week and informed me he work's between Ireland and England at the moment . As a result he won't take an appointment for January until December (2nd or 3rd week) as he doesn't have his schedule .
    I guess he is so good hes in demand incredible

doljock wrote: »
    So did you get the appointment for December ?

well Ive decided to return to Rory and get another reading for the next 3 years must be crazy but think its a start to 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Its been almost a year since I went to Rory and already a lot of stuff he said has come true!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Limbo159

Rory has never replied to my requests for a appointment. I think he doesnt want to read me for some reason. I have contacted him on numerous occasions over the past year.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Anyone got his number?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Anyone got his number?
    sent

• Advertisement

James DD wrote: »
    well Ive decided to return to Rory and get another reading for the next 3 years must be crazy but think its a start to 2015
    Most won't have you back for at least that period of time, interesting to hear if he is as good second time round ;)

Anyone got his number?
    You know you can find some numbers here not all mind

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Most won't have you back for at least that period of time, interesting to hear if he is as good second time round ;)

Yes I've been , and he's as good as the first time .
    He didn't recognise me so that was good and I never mentioned that I was there previous
    I work on a need to know basis
    He told me way more the first time but my life was in a bit of a whirlwind not like that now or the future going by Rory.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Limbo159

aw wow i wish he would get back to me! over a year trying to get him now!

Looking for the number of Rory Bates. Tia

Looking for the number of Rory Bates. Tia

Limbo159 wrote: »
    aw wow i wish he would get back to me! over a year trying to get him now!

Don't give up keep trying

Has anybody received appointments with Rory lately your answers may help others who are still waiting 😊

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 lindabell

I'm a newbie and I just wanted to post this.
    I went to Rory years back 2 years now and I had only the one thing that I need clarification on, I had split from my boyfriend and I got enormous information from him about all parts of my life. I went off happy in to the sunset and every other thing came true except the man even-though he explain and described him to a tee unreal description even of the house the area the job his own personally and personal life etc uncanny to be honest and I am still no wiser. Now I don't want to hear the path changed because he said I was on the right path in life but to be honest only other mediums say this on here, that I don't believe because its a get out card.
    I also at the time went to two other mediums they all so said the same , Rory was much better with time
    but that's my take on it and I am not looking for the insight of this situation just giving my speak
    I have a wonderful life I never stopped living it to the full

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

I just called Rory and was given an app for April :-( guess I will have to wait.

I went to see Bernie Stokes in Dec, something she mentioned about the future is quite worrying and I cant see how it could possibly happen, so suppose looking for a future telling rather then mediumship.

I also have an app with Carol Byrne this sat in wex, i went to see her afew years ago and she was great, so im hopeful she will be as good this tme around

Advertisement