Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 busybeesy

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    the new number I previously posted is now not working either GRRRR.... :mad:

Has anyone got a new one please?? :confused:
    Hi I am looking for rori bates phone number .. would you email it to busybeesy@gmail.com pls? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sheila Hanly

Hi, I would love to get an appointment with Rory, can anyone please tell me how I would contact him

busybeesy wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for rori bates phone number .. would you email it to busybeesy@gmail.com pls? Thanks

I would love an appointment with Rory would you be able to tell me how to contact him please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

busybeesy wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to get an appointment with Rory, can anyone please tell me how I would contact him
    I would love an appointment with Rory would you be able to tell me how to contact him please

Dear God...

Rory Bates' phone number is listed in the psychics and mediums Directory on the website paranormal.ie. If you click on this link http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html, you will be taken to that list where Rory's number is. Now, remember to scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of that list. You will see the name 'Rory Bates' and his contact number listed underneath Christine Holohan's listing there.

Dear God...

Rory Bates' phone number is listed in the psychics and mediums Directory on the website paranormal.ie. If you click on this link http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html, you will be taken to that list where Rory's number is. Now, remember to scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of that list. You will see the name 'Rory Bates' and his contact number listed underneath Christine Holohan's listing there.

When you ring that number it tells you this number is not in service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JFitzgerald

I haven't his number anymore but to get in contact with Rory you should phone Profiles Hairdressers in Irishtown, which is next door to him. They will give you his number. That worked for me in Feb 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I had an appointment with Rory a couple of weeks ago. He's no longer in his old premises in Clonmel town, he's in Marlfield just outside Clonmel now.

His number is 0857690722. You might have to try ringing a few times, he's difficult to get hold of.

Thanks a million, I had a reading on Thursday last, I wasnt too impressed but my friend was well impressed. I was also talking to 2 people when they were finished and they were also very impressed.
    His time keeping is disgraceful. We had appointment for 5:30pm when we arrived there were 2 people waiting for him and their appointment was for 4pm he had txt them to say he would be there in 5 mins he txt us to say he was 20 mins behind and he didnt arrive untill 5:40 so it was 7pm before I had my 5:30 appointment and I felt he rushed us then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lynndo

I booked an appointment with Rory over the phone about 3 weeks ago. I have been with him before but he told me on the phone he had moved and would text me the directions the day before the appointment. Well my appointment is for tomorrow and I didn't get a text from him. I have rang a few times today but got no reply also sent text messages but again no reply.
    Does anybody have directions to where he now does the readings? I am not sure now if I should even go as it is a two hour journey and I am afraid he wont be there.

lynndo wrote: »
    Does anybody have directions to where he now does the readings? I am not sure now if I should even go as it is a two hour journey and I am afraid he wont be there.

One of the posters above said he now does readings in Marlfield, which is a small town 3km west of Clonmel. Other than that, I know nothing about his current whereabouts.

You could try calling Profile Hair Salon in Clonmel, which was next-door to Rory's former readings place for years, tomorrow morning: 052 6124614 They might know something about where exactly he is in Marlfield now.

• Advertisement

Thanks a million, I had a reading on Thursday last, I wasnt too impressed but my friend was well impressed. I was also talking to 2 people when they were finished and they were also very impressed.
    His time keeping is disgraceful. We had appointment for 5:30pm when we arrived there were 2 people waiting for him and their appointment was for 4pm he had txt them to say he would be there in 5 mins he txt us to say he was 20 mins behind and he didnt arrive untill 5:40 so it was 7pm before I had my 5:30 appointment and I felt he rushed us then.

I agree. I've seen him twice. The first time i went, he was so f**king late. I was waiting for him for more than two hours. Because of that, I had to make a one hour drive back home in the dark, on a bad road. I swore i'd never go back to him as i didn't think he was any good and i was furious that he was so late. however, his predictions turned out to be very accurate and i ended up going back to see him earlier this year. again, he was chronically late. i'm waiting to see if his predictions will be accurate this time. i won't go to him again, though, even if he's right because he kept me waiting far too long. i don't know what's wrong with him, and to me there is something obviously wrong with him, but to keep people waiting like that is disgraceful. he seems to do it to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lynndo

Thanks for the info, I did ring the hair studio this morning and sure enough the lady there told me exactly where he was. I eventually got a message from a different number than his today saying he would be running late and could he move my appointment back by an hour to 6.30.
    When I did get there a lady told me she and her friend had waited two hours for him. I am not sure I have every heard of him being on time for an appointment.
    All that being said I was extremely happy with the reading and hopefully he will be as accurate this time as he was two years ago when I last saw him.

Yeah, I said on here before as well that Rory kept myself and bro waiting for about nearly two hours. He didn't explain why he was late but he said that he couldn't contact us to tell us he would be later than expected (he had first texted to say he would be late by 30 minutes) because his mobile phone's battery went dead. We went for a pint while we were waiting for him to arrive.

I honestly don't know what's behind his terrible timekeeping. I suppose some people are better/worse than others at sticking to appointed times.

I agree that his predictions are spot-on. A few of his predictions have come to pass for me so far. I didn't notice one prediction having happened until after the event (then I recalled Rory's prediction and listened back to my recording of the reading as well). All in all, the predictions only started to manifest after about five months (like he had said). I'm impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tryclops

do u have rory bates number

tryclops wrote: »
    do u have rory bates number

I don't have his new number myself, but I suggest you call Profile Hair Salon in Clonmel (052 6124614), which was next-door to Rory's former readings place for years, tomorrow morning, and ask them for his number. A poster named 'lynndo' on the previous page of this thread said they managed to get hold of his number by doing that.

If you get the number (and you probably will), could you please PM it to me, so I can add it to the psychics directory I created? It'd be handy to put it there for anyone else who wants Rory's number in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

Just wondering if anyone has been to see Rory recently. I am heading towards the Clonmel area next week and was thinking of making an appointment. Anyone any idea how much he charges for a reading|?

cas_k wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has been to see Rory recently. I am heading towards the Clonmel area next week and was thinking of making an appointment. Anyone any idea how much he charges for a reading|?

€50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 housefish

Does anyone have Rory's number?

housefish wrote: »
    Does anyone have Rory's number?

It's <snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

cas_k wrote: »
    I found him to be amazingly accurate also good with timing to be honest the best with timing most are out my miles.
    He is a nice guy and tells it how it is,
    he is well worth the visit and the cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭kiva989

Does anyone know what the waiting list is like to see Rory?

kiva989 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the waiting list is like to see Rory?

It can be up to 2 or more months.
    Or, you might get lucky and get in quicker due to a cancellation.

It can be up to 2 or more months.
    Or, you might get lucky and get in quicker due to a cancellation.

I got cancellation and I got it within hours , he is well worth the wait he cost 50 euro and extra 20 for medium reading.
    I got the lot as I was traveling but waited for the first reading to see how accurate he was and he just rambled on without a breath.
    he does the aura reading to which was very interesting and accurate.
    He is very talented he was able to tell me that a person had passed over when we hadn't been notified this gent was gone to the other side with two weeks by the time I had realized.

D.Campbell wrote: »
    I got cancellation and I got it within hours , he is well worth the wait he cost 50 euro and extra 20 for medium reading.
    I got the lot as I was traveling but waited for the first reading to see how accurate he was and he just rambled on without a breath.
    he does the aura reading to which was very interesting and accurate.
    He is very talented he was able to tell me that a person had passed over when we hadn't been notified this gent was gone to the other side with two weeks by the time I had realized.

Ah, that's good you didn't have to wait long.
    The first time I had to wait about 11 weeks to see him and then the second time I got a cancellation.
    Yeah, his readings are quite accurate.

Ah, that's good you didn't have to wait long.
    The first time I had to wait about 11 weeks to see him and then the second time I got a cancellation.
    Yeah, his readings are quite accurate.

also I didnt have to wait for him to show up as I was the first which helped
    I think why hes late is because he talks to much, he just never stops . I did notice he was looking at his watch at the end because he had gone over his time with me by 25 mins I didnt try to close the reading down either guess we are all guilty when it comes to that (I think) the man is very interesting.
    I had to travel quite a bit to him and now I am so glad that I did, but I wont ever get my future read again it scared me when things started to go the way he said they would, I wont go into detail here but it was strange to say the least .

also I didnt have to wait for him to show up as I was the first which helped
    I think why hes late is because he talks to much, he just never stops . I did notice he was looking at his watch at the end because he had gone over his time with me by 25 mins I didnt try to close the reading down either guess we are all guilty when it comes to that (I think) the man is very interesting.
    I had to travel quite a bit to him and now I am so glad that I did, but I wont ever get my future read again it scared me when things started to go the way he said they would, I wont go into detail here but it was strange to say the least .

Yeah - he's good, isn't he? It's all quite spooky when I think about it now.....
    The first time I went, i had my doubts, and I was furious he was so late, but his predictions turned out to be true.
    The first two times i saw him, he was chronically late but since he's moved to Marlfield he seems to be more punctual. The third time I saw him, he was on time.
    I would go to him again.
    There's also a white witch in Croom who i'd love to go to again, but Croom is a bit of a trek from waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I found him to be amazingly accurate also good with timing to be honest the best with timing most are out my miles.
    He is a nice guy and tells it how it is,
    he is well worth the visit and the cash.

None of these scam artists are worth any visits or cash.

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    None of these scam artists are worth any visits or cash.
    Im in my fifties think I know what I am doing and again he is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jessica Hannigan

Hi,

I've bn trying endlessly to no avail to find Rory's number, and by the looks of the other messages it is going to be very difficult. I really need to get in contact with him asap. Please, please, please if anyone has a current number for him can you pm me. Or if not possible does anyone know is he still actually giving readings and has just cancelled all his numbers??? Any help would be so appreciated:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Jessica Hannigan

Hi D.Cambell,

Sorry to bother u, but u seem to be one of the most recent people on boards to have visited Rory. I really need to get in contact with him asap and I was wondering if you know if he is still doing readings & if so does he do Tarot? My main reason for contacting you is I was hoping you would have his number to to me please? Cheers, Jess:)

Advertisement