Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grudge Match Returns

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Don't Care
    YULETIRED wrote: »
    It's hidden northeast of the northside, It was founded by a group of Southsiders in the early 14th century who got stranded there, The way home was blocked by outlaws led by the notorious Darren Dale. The towns name comes from the Anglo-Irish warning, Mala Hide (Hide your Bags) A common warning in Dublin as the carraiges passed northways over the Liffey.

The stuff of legends is our Willy

Don't Care
    You learn to be rude. What I do is leave it on all the time so people's first question is usually "you there?" and if I wanna ignore them I can without it being a rude thing cause a lot of the time I am not even at my computer.

Thats why Sportslink never rang ya back Keith....

Don't Care
    I'll play, but keep it in the city centre. How the **** could anyone get back from Malahide afterwards?

Reggie use your initiative and imagination....

Dart from Shankill to Malahide reasonably early that Saturday afternoon. A few pints to warm up, play the grudge match, more beers in the very comfy westbury club, go the local pub 100 yards away and spoil yourself leering over 22 year old spoilt lil rich kid burds wearing hot pants for shorts cos the weather is gonna be scorching (always is in the seaside town) and tiny t shirts that just about cover their pierced nipples that ya could hang your coat from, if thats not enough then ya can watch the sport on da telly, then the boogie bus to Tomangos (which is free i believe for all you miserable fks who wont get a cab), a walk then to abrakebabra for chips, back to the westbury for drunken cash games until the dart starts back the next morning @8am to drop you back home....

easy peesy really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Malahide
    Jayminator wrote: »
    spoil yourself leering over 22 year old spoilt lil rich kid burds wearing hot pants for shorts

you may aswell stick me down for this game

edit: dont actually put me down unless its in the city centre

Don't Care
    smurph wrote: »
    I'll leave it for the lads to enjoy the day and us women will stay away and not impinge on a boys day out.....

May the best ar*sehole win lol

I fixed up that post for ya Smurf. You are more than welcome to come along cos we will need tea and stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Reggie use your initiative and imagination....

Dart from Shankill to Malahide reasonably early that Saturday afternoon. A few pints to warm up, play the grudge match, more beers in the very comfy westbury club, go the local pub 100 yards away and spoil yourself leering over 22 year old spoilt lil rich kid burds wearing hot pants for shorts cos the weather is gonna be scorching (always is in the seaside town) and tiny t shirts that just about cover their pierced nipples that ya could hang your coat from, if thats not enough then ya can watch the sport on da telly, then the boogie bus to Tomangos (which is free i believe for all you miserable fks who wont get a cab), a walk then to abrakebabra for chips, back to the westbury for drunken cash games until the dart starts back the next morning @8am to drop you back home....

easy peesy really

Carlsberg don't do nights out, but if they did...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I fixed up that post for ya Smurf. You are more than welcome to come along cos we will need tea and stuff...

make sure you get all that baby poo from under your nails Jay before you head out (and you better get the day/night/next morning pass arranged now), we all know how you need a good run into these excursions:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is it a sign of the times when i say to the missus at 23.47 on the 2/1/09 that I am booking in time to play a poker tourny at 7pm on the 8/5/09.... Yup im whipped but im playing. Looking forward to this JP

Jay

Don't Care
    smurph wrote: »
    make sure you get all that baby poo from under your nails Jay before you head out (and you better get the day/night/next morning pass arranged now), we all know how you need a good run into these excursions:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tea no sugar please Smurph.. Touche i might add. WP.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Its a seaside resort Daragh with bumper cars and candy floss. It also has them kiss me quick hats and donkey rides.

I'm not giving HJ a ride around Malahide, that goes for the rest of u too!:D Please count me in for this as i love squanding bad poker players money on stuipd stuff like education after i win!!

ps i gamble goooooood!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Malahide
    Gholi, I have played at least one of these before, some retard has usually raped me early though so it may seem like I haven't. Also why Malahide? I don't particularly want to spend the night there doing something degen as fun as that sounds. Surely town suits most people better than malahide.

• Advertisement

Don't Care
    Gholi, I have played at least one of these before, some retard has usually raped me early though so it may seem like I haven't. Also why Malahide? I don't particularly want to spend the night there doing something degen as fun as that sounds. Surely town suits most people better than malahide.

Gholi asked for suggestions for venues in this thread so I suggested that club... I am also sure town will suit most people too so wherever the majority rule then thats where we will go.. If 22 year old burds are not your thing then thats cool too..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Malahide
    Flushdraw wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, i'd love to see a line up like below. All strong characters, some more outspoken than others and would defo make for some interesting table discussion!

Dagunman
    Holllllaments
    Requilm4adream
    NickyOD
    Yuletired
    Conbro
    Eagle Eye
    Gholimoli
    HectorJelly
    TommyGunne
    Kayroo
    LuckyLloyd
    phantom_lord
    thechamp87
    CHD
    DBC
    mdwexford
    THEIRISHMOB
    If this is the field i will play.

Basically if DBC is allowed play i will go, not being stuck in malahide by myself. So if he aint allowed play i aint goin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

CHD wrote: »
    If this is the field i will play.

Basically if DBC is allowed play i will go, not being stuck in malahide by myself. So if he aint allowed play i aint goin.

This isnt the field, it was my suggestion of what would make a good match. Any chance you can just switch off now and stop trolling, or do you want to get banned again?

Malahide
    This isnt the field, it was my suggestion of what would make a good match. Any chance you can just switch off now and stop trolling, or do you want to get banned again?
    NEVER!

I don't troll, i have never trolled. I expect an apology. Seriously......Tony........ffs.....Real mature......My god....

Malahide
    Again??? i havn't been banned for ages...tut tut....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I humbly apologise..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

Don't Care
    DBC is not going to be playing.
    any one who is not going to play unless DBC is playing,is also not going to be playing.

Don't Care
    Gholi I am out im afraid. Invite to a pals 40th screws me.

Don't Care
    Is this going ahead and, if so, where and when?

Don't Care
    still going ahead on the 16th.
    location will either be Westbury or the Fitz depending on majority vote.

im just waiting till next week before i bump this again.
    i would expect some to drop out and new ppl from reserve list to be put in.
    no point in updating the list al the time as i just have to keep and changing things and it will make things confusing.

any questions on this let me know either with PM or post here.

• Advertisement

Don't Care
    I assume you'll stick a poll up for the vote?

One question: what sort of structure are we looking at?

Don't Care
    30 min blinds.
    all levels included with no ante.

how do i stick a poll here?

Don't Care
    Ask a Mod or start a new thread

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Public poll added. If you want me to take out the don't care option let me know.

Don't Care
    5starpool wrote: »
    Public poll added. If you want me to take out the don't care option let me know.

thanks Dom.
    no leave that option in there man ,if that option wins then i will get to decide where we play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

5starpool wrote: »

change it to . Don't care Man.

Don't Care
    ok folks,
    this is going to happen this Sat ,3:30 PM either Westbury or Fitz(it will be decided by tomorrw lunch time).
    could some one PM me details of a dealer in Fitz so i can organize this with them please???

also below are the list of names that are playing.
    can every one on the list plz confirm that they are still able to play this Sat.

HJ
    PPPSpecial
    Gholimoli Confirmed
    Ocallagh Confirmed
    MickSte
    BigCityBanker
    CardShark Confirmed
    Killme
    Kayroo Confirmed
    CHD
    Moneymaker Confirmed
    Eggie
    Conbro
    Phantom_Lord Confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'm in.

What sort of structure/buy-in will this have?(Apologises if it's been posted already)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Malahide
    Even though I hate everybody on this lists I can't make it this Saturday as I've a Holy Communion to go toooo.....

So I'm sorry to take some value out of this event, but I'm sure some donkey will win it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

sorry Eshan,
    I had taken my name off the list a few pages back,,,,

Advertisement