Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grudge Match Returns

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Malahide
    I'd love to play this.

Don't Care
    thechamp87 wrote: »
    lol@not having DBC blocked on msn. madness.

It's occasionally fun to get a glimpse into the world through his eyes. "Lend all men thine ear" and all that. (won't finish the quote as i'd be asking for a slagging)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Malahide
    It's occasionally fun to get a glimpse into the world through his eyes. "Lend all mine thine ear" and all that. (won't finish the quote as i'd be asking for a slagging)
    Imagine having to see him in person at least once a week :)

Nah your alright Chris. Must be crap only being able to read boards and not reply these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I dont know how anyone gets anything done with MSN, If I ever open it I always end up doing nothing productive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Don't Care
    I'm pretty sure I'll make a -EV decision on this one in the next few hours Gholi!

• Advertisement

Don't Care
    I dont know how anyone gets anything done with MSN, If I ever open it I always end up doing nothing productive

You learn to be rude. What I do is leave it on all the time so people's first question is usually "you there?" and if I wanna ignore them I can without it being a rude thing cause a lot of the time I am not even at my computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

It's occasionally fun to get a glimpse into the world through his eyes. "Lend all mine thine ear" and all that. (won't finish the quote as i'd be asking for a slagging)

I think you've mixed it up already tbh

Don't Care
    RoundTower wrote: »
    I think you've mixed it up already tbh

Edited, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I wouldn't mind playing. Gotta be a fish there.

Other then Kayroo of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

thechamp87 wrote: »
    lol@not having DBC blocked on msn. madness.

I got a request off himt he other day to join my MSN..... told him what to do with it!

• Advertisement

Edited, cheers.

so is this new version Marc Antony or Polonius or a little of both?

Don't Care
    so is this new version Marc Antony or Polonius or a little of both?

An annoying misquotation of the latter. Give every man thy ear is what I was shooting for. Studying for these law exams are scrambling my Shakespeare.

By the way, if this is an attempt at smack talk cause I am gonna be at the Grudge Match then it is the nerdiest smack talk ever. I appreciate it though.

An annoying misquotation of the latter. Give every man thy ear is what I was shooting for. Studying for these law exams are scrambling my Shakespeare.

By the way, if this is an attempt at smack talk cause I am gonna be at the Grudge Match then it is the nerdiest smack talk ever. I appreciate it though.

lol no I don't intend to be at the grudge match, just seemed like a good opportunity to call you out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ah yea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

That date sucks for me. :mad:

Would've loved to play this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eggie

If there's a seat going put my name down, be a bit of craic. Easy money for the rest of ye.:D Dont mind being the token fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Malahide
    was there a deal done last time or was it actually winners takes all?

i'd prob play if it was in city centre

Don't Care
    lol no I don't intend to be at the grudge match, just seemed like a good opportunity to call you out

Fair enough. You and me, quote-off for rolls?:rolleyes:

Something like this should do it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Don't Care
    stick me down for it

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

IMO it should be up to the mods, they are the people who have to clean up his mess constantly.

If it is not on here then that is up to the guys organising the participants really imo. I would not be playing though, but I may be interested otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

cuterob wrote: »
    was there a deal done last time or was it actually winners takes all?

i'd prob play if it was in city centre

The last one I remember was in CHLs, bit of a deal done but Big Dragon took the majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Malahide
    bohsman wrote: »
    The last one I remember was in CHLs, bit of a deal done but Big Dragon took the majority.

Correct, but he defo won't be playing this time has he's getting married this summer and has become a full-time family man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Malahide
    I'll play, but keep it in the city centre. How the **** could anyone get back from Malahide afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

I think you're all a shower of bast*rds and hate every one of you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

Don't Care
    folks ,
    as it stands ,here is the list of players.
    the ones on the top list have played the one of these before and a seat will be reserved for them should they want to play it again.

the players listed after wards are the ones who have shown interest to play this event and will be chosen based on the order of the list.

HJ Confirmed
    PillowTalk Confirmed
    PPPSpecial Confirmed
    Ollieboy Confirmed
    Gholimoli Confirmed
    Jayminiator Confirmed
    Yuletired Confirmed
    Ocallagh To confirm
    MickSte Confirmed
    BigCityBanker Confirmed
    CardShark Confirmed

Smurph
    Killme
    Kayroo
    CHD
    Moneymaker
    Eggie
    Conbro
    5Starpool
    Phantom_Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Gholimoli wrote: »
    folks ,
    as it stands ,here is the list of players.
    the ones on the top list have played the one of these before and a seat will be reserved for them should they want to play it again.

the players listed after wards are the ones who have shown interest to play this event and will be chosen based on the order of the list.

HJ Confirmed
    PillowTalk To Confirm
    PPPSpecial To Confirm
    Ollieboy Confirmed
    Gholimoli Confirmed
    Jayminiator Confirmed
    Yuletired Confirmed
    Ocallagh To confirm

Smurph
    Killme
    Kayroo
    CHD
    Moneymaker
    BigCityBanker
    Eggie
    Conbro
    5Starpool
    CardShark
    The Chopper

I never said I want to play your testicle measuring competition (apart from Smurf) - it's all about matching up to the men for her.

I'd rather watch an paint dry then spend 10 minutes with any of the gobsh1tes listed above

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

Malahide
    in for this Gholi

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Malahide
    i'd be interested in playing too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Don't Care
    Id much rather we played in the city centre. Im not even sure I know where Malahide is

Its a seaside resort Daragh with bumper cars and candy floss. It also has them kiss me quick hats and donkey rides. Ya can also get a luverly ham and sand sandwich if you are really good...

However the fact that you are unsure of where it is demonstrates a clear requirement for fresh air and a big need to get out more and away from them 8 tables and that snack box x box thingy ya keep hooping on about. Or is it pacman. I just aint sure..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I never said I want to play your testicle measuring competition (apart from Smurf) - it's all about matching up to the men for her.

I'd rather watch an paint dry then spend 10 minutes with any of the gobsh1tes listed above

lol, chopper,
    I'll leave it for the lads to work out.....

May the best ar*sehole win lol

Advertisement