Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grudge Match Returns

Options
124»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I believe I have a thing I have to go to on Saturday night. I really want to play this though, and although I know I would be busted by one of the donkeys before then, I can't really commit at the minute I'm afraid Gholi.

I'll send on a PM with some Fitz dealer details though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Don't Care
    confirmed but only if the fitz allow us to booze like last time :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If it is on the balcony I would imagine they would.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Malahide
    I'll come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Got tickets for the Irish open in Baltray, is it possilbe to move this to the following week. (if a few can't make it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

Don't Care
    YULETIRED wrote: »
    Got tickets for the Irish open in Baltray, is it possilbe to move this to the following week. (if a few can't make it)

i will have to wait and see how many runners we will get.
    im willing to go ahead with 12(two tables of 6) but any shorter would prob cancel the event and do it another time.

Don't Care
    looks like Westbury is also winning on the vote as well so i will have to change the venue.

hope this is not going to put people off this.
    i said at the start that the venue will be decided by majority vote and at the moment the majority vote is Malahide.

i will give this another day to make sure every one has had a chance to vote.
    what ever the majority vote is by tomorrw this time ,will be picked as the venue.
    hope this is ok with every one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Gholimoli wrote: »
    looks like Westbury is also winning on the vote as well so i will have to change the venue.

hope this is not going to put people off this.
    i said at the start that the venue will be decided by majority vote and at the moment the majority vote is Malahide.

i will give this another day to make sure every one has had a chance to vote.
    what ever the majority vote is by tomorrw this time ,will be picked as the venue.
    hope this is ok with every one.

Thats the problem with votes. Even though Malahide is winning, i reckon most people would prefer to play it in the Fitz, but just never voted.

There's also people voting that now cant make it, so i wouldnt use their votes. The don't care's could be asked to choose if they had to.

Always messy trying to organise things like this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I honestly think the Fitz would be the best place. And I live 10 minutes from Malahide.

iirc I voted 'Don't care', simply because I didn't mind where it was played. I have no problem playing in the Fitz if its more convenient for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Malahide
    Yeah prob won't go if its malahide tbh, too much hassle, too far away for me.

• Advertisement

Don't Care
    folks,
    majority vote is majority vote.
    voting time ends tomorrow at 12:30 and at that time the venue with the most votes wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Malahide
    yeah i can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bigbadpat

Malahide
    This thread is a right mess !! :confused::confused: Who is playing.....where :confused::confused:
    I was going to read the 103 posts and produce a proper up to date list........with my name at the top which seems only fair :D:D:D

Don't Care
    looks like Fitz it is then folks.

here is the latest list:
    HJ
    PPPSpecial
    Gholimoli Confirmed
    Ocallagh Confirmed
    MickSte
    BigCityBanker
    CardShark Confirmed
    Kayroo Confirmed
    CHD
    Moneymaker Confirmed
    Eggie
    Conbro
    Phantom_Lord Confirmed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Malahide
    Sorry cant make this saturday. Communion in Drogheda for my godson. If the dates are moved to the following week i will defnitely play.

Don't Care
    folks,
    due to lack of interest im going to cancel this.
    im not going to bother organising it for another date really,it's just alot of hassle.

if any one wants to arrange another date for this feel free and put my name down for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience but i did my best.

Advertisement