Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardy Bucks

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah I have no idea why he stuck them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I have seen it on a few posts recently and I have no idea why

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

anyone else seeing an edit button here on Jimbos post?^^^ :confused:

Yeah copied from his first post here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055860659&page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Elmo wrote: »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i'm addicted, i think all the characters are brilliant. The more i watch the more characters i respect. The performances from Uncle mick and the developer/interviewer are up there with any Irish actors...."VALUE ENGINEERING IN THE CONSTRUCTION SEC-TOR"

Also Sammon ...he's just too funny! A lot of mystery with him too, like where was he when he was returning from "out in the night"! I'd like a sammon special, like the way southpark often have specials on butters etc.

Toastie: The guy is brilliant. Wasn't sure if he was just a passer by at first, but in the space of one or two web episodes he has become a very strong mysterious character.

The boo: Brilliant, also just noticed in the "ball alley" he was busting some serious moves, i'd say he is a hardy f**er!

Every town has a scorpio, and a slightly less extreme viper!

Of course the main guys are great, buzz is a natural comedy actor, and Eddie has great depth as the anchor man. I think this show could go the whole way as a series as long as the carry on with the same enthusiasm for the stories. Despite what some people say i think there are endless possibilities for the characters.

I feel i'm leaving people out now that i've said this much, kudos also to Eddies girlfriend, she's hot, and of course Lavin the golf course dude, brilliant!
    i'l stop now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

i'm addicted, i think all the characters are brilliant. The more i watch the more characters i respect. The performances from Uncle mick and the developer/interviewer are up there with any Irish actors...."VALUE ENGINEERING IN THE CONSTRUCTION SEC-TOR"

Also Sammon ...he's just too funny! A lot of mystery with him too, like where was he when he was returning from "out in the night"! I'd like a sammon special, like the way southpark often have specials on butters etc.

Toastie: The guy is brilliant. Wasn't sure if he was just a passer by at first, but in the space of one or two web episodes he has become a very strong mysterious character.

The boo: Brilliant, also just noticed in the "ball alley" he was busting some serious moves, i'd say he is a hardy f**er!

Every town has a scorpio, and a slightly less extreme viper!

Of course the main guys are great, buzz is a natural comedy actor, and Eddie has great depth as the anchor man. I think this show could go the whole way as a series as long as the carry on with the same enthusiasm for the stories. Despite what some people say i think there are endless possibilities for the characters.

I feel i'm leaving people out now that i've said this much, kudos also to Eddies girlfriend, she's hot, and of course Lavin the golf course dude, brilliant!
    i'l stop now!

I haven't seen those episodes in ages , I know friends of the lads and they say that many of the characters are very similar in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Sharkey 10 wrote: »
    I know friends of the lads and they say that many of the characters are very similar in real life

May God have mercy on us all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

May God have mercy on us all....
    I love characters like that never a dull moment

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

The stuff on Youtube is absolutely hilarious but what was broadcast for RTE was just not funny. It was so forced and at times, very cringey. Real shame but RTE have managed to make a complete balls of something that could have been brilliant.

Advertisement