Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 krs

first timer here whats the story on tommrrow you's open ? what time if you,s are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bigben121

krs wrote: »
    first timer here whats the story on tommrrow you's open ? what time if you,s are ?
    check their website out:
    http://www.redbarnairsoft.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moodyknickers

:) 30 from Newry thinking of goming down to either this site or is Drogheda is still open Drogheda. What is good about your site? I have played Drogheda before and that is a great site.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

:) 30 from Newry thinking of goming down to either this site or is Drogheda is still open Drogheda. What is good about your site? I have played Drogheda before and that is a great site.
    Yeah I think Drogheda is still open as far as I'm aware. They have a thread in this section that you can enquire on.
    Fair question "What is good about your site?", But its realy down to your own likes and dislikes. What I can say is that it has a varied mixed terain (woodland, old buildings and some open areas, 15 acres in total). Games are varied from fast to slow and tactical. Nice friendly bunch of players. Very strict chrono practice.
    All details re rules and regs can be found on the website http://www.redbarnairsoft.com

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

moodyknickers,

If you thought Drogheda was a good site, then Redbarn will blow you away, first class organising, no hanging about, amazing games and facilities, great players and great numbers of them too. Give it a go, I guarantee you and your mates will not be sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

HI Guys

Sorry about your loss...my condolences..

Are you guys open on bank holiday monday?

Darrell

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

There is no comparison or competition out there. Ireland premier aisoft site and todays gaming proved this , the site gets better every week, thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Some good games today my 2ed last game was strange walking true everyone
    Firing around me stopped for 2sec just outside the base to check around if there was Anyone around and straight into reds base put the flag up and then back down cos I did not know if it was ment to be up or down ??? So unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

are you open on Friday's

Villafan6 wrote: »
    are you open on Friday's
    No, Saturday and Sunday only.

• Advertisement

Just a reminder to all, that the clocks go back an hour on Saturday night.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

10 + RODENTS COMING AT YE ON SUN DAMO YE DADDY TERRORIST.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bigben121

hey dobby i sent an email too but just wondering if i could rent a gun tomorrow (im a member, but it is for my cousin )

great games as usual in the barn , also great class of player as oppfor.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barnstormer

Ratsquad wrote: »
    great games as usual in the barn , also great class of player as oppfor.

Thanks Paddy always good to you guys down at the Barn. Those little private mini battles between you and Barnsey were a laugh to watch.

See you Friday Paddy.

Thanks
    Neil:cool:

Thanks Paddy always good to you guys down at the Barn. Those little private mini battles between you and Barnsey were a laugh to watch.

See you Friday Paddy.

Thanks
    Neil:cool:
    se ya then neil, lookin forward to it.;)

The Barn is open this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Just had an email thinking we were closed on Saturday due to the Mall trip. Not the case.
    We will be open as usual.:) With the Lovely Ronan as your host.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey, heading up this sunday, just wondering, will there be a shop there? Last time I was up there was a stand set up, but not sure if that was a one off thing.

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey, heading up this sunday, just wondering, will there be a shop there? Last time I was up there was a stand set up, but not sure if that was a one off thing.
    By shop, you mean camo gear and stuff? Yeah it should be there this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    By shop, you mean camo gear and stuff? Yeah it should be there this weekend.

Yep, thats what I mean.:)

Is there any chance you have contact with them? I am looking to get an 8.4v nunchuk battery for a cranestock, but won't have a chance to get to a shop before sunday. Would you think they'd have one?

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Yep, thats what I mean.:)

Is there any chance you have contact with them? I am looking to get an 8.4v nunchuk battery for a cranestock, but won't have a chance to get to a shop before sunday. Would you think they'd have one?
    I'll see what I can do.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Another great days gaming up in the Barn, good days scrapping from the boys from Green Zone. Cheers Red Barn your still No 1

Thanks to all for gaming this weekend. Sunday was good craic (even though I only had about 2 hours sleep from Friday morning) and it was great to have Bobby and Tommy and all the lads down from Greenzone Combat. Fantastic hounourable players.
    We will be making a trip up to greenzone in December for all the Barn regulars.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Blowpipe

Thanks to all the guys at the Barn for making us feel welcome yesterday , as usual the everyone enjoyed the day away.
    Few pics taken are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/16849534@N03/sets/72157625216967739/

5159541124_0831353eb4.jpg

damo/neil about 6 rats with ye on sun;)
    also on another note it was a pleasure to play with site owners that have such a buzz for the game , you two played brill it s good to see the other side of you two on the playing field.
    its good to see that neil isent only good for pulling players out of trees.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

The Fudds Will have about 6 up on sunday too

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Couple of pics i took today, some brill games today really enjoyed them cheers lads.

http://www.ratsairsoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=220

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Thanks Guys Great Day Yesterday Cheers:D

• Advertisement

great games as per usual in the barn lads.:D
    sorry we could only do the half day, but bettyblu dident want to get his multicam any dirtyer, oh and he ask me to ask you for a postal address for redbarn....for the dry cleaning bill:rolleyes::p..fukkin tart ye.

The screams outta ye when i ran through a puddle and splashed yer multicam.:p AGHHHH MIND ME NEW TAN GEAR PADDY.....MARSHAL.
    MARSHAL..CLOTH PLEASE.
    AND SPLASH KILLS ARENT ALOUD.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement