Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Thanks to all involved with today for the Daniel Maher fundraiser.
    You all managed to raise a whopping €3,450.
    Best wishes to Daniel and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks to all involved with today for the Daniel Maher fundraiser.
    You all managed to raise a whopping €3,450.
    Best wishes to Daniel and his family.

Let me be the first to say well done to all at the Barn for that incredible amount raised!:eek::eek::eek::)

Bren:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

+1 on all the above-all games great fun:D and for a good cause too-cant get better than that:) Well done to all involved and thanks to all who participated-love the new village and base in the field-cheers guys :)
    Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

great craic had by all at the one and only RED BARN today.......... great weather and great company .... thanks to the usual suspects it was like we had not being away... the new field is awesome.... even though i had a few tumbles but what the heck thats part of the fun ..... c ya all next week ... hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

So there's no double posting I have the Daniel Maher vid up on the 'Oddysairsoft video Channel' thread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Brill day guys, thanks to everyone that attended!

I saw one of the marshals filming the first game, was wonderin' if that will be posted online? :p

-SpOoKy xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

+1 on that Vinny, great craic with the rolling assault in the revised field layout. And yes, at least some of the footage will probably find it's way onto YouTube.

Now, if I may be indulged a little, there is something that has been bugging me of late. Red Barn is the best run site I have played, absolutely no question about that, the lads run a tight ship with no messing and provide excellent game scenarios on a superb site. However, I have noticed of late that games are starting later and later in the morning, far later than they need to. This isn't due to any failing on the part of Red Barn, far from it, the lads do their level best to ensure games start as early as possible, the problem as I see it is patrons arriving late and thus delaying the first game. The gates open 9-9:15 so there is no reason to be arriving at a time that delays the start of the first game, I saw players arrive in the safe zone @ 10:50 this morning!

Red Barn players, I urge you to try to be there in good time, to get registered & chrono'd asap, that way we all get more time on the field of play. We are the problem, not Dobby & co., so let's get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

super day the new work on the site is bad ass well done to the red barn crew the rolling assault game was great:) and it was great team work with the leathernecks attacking the base on the left flank :D cheers lads we had a blast:D

Airsoft Tactical Force

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

lots of pics of today ... horrah leathernecks
    P4100234.JPG

P4100239.JPG

P4100240.JPG

P4100244.JPG

P4100251.JPG

in the rear with the gear !!!!!
    P4100245.JPG

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

cool photos. leathernecks rule. hoorah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Great days gaming as always and have to reiterate what I said last week regarding the new field layout-absolutely FANTASTIC:):):),
    Thanks again,
    Dave and the ARU crew.

Thank you to all that ventured out this weekend gone. Great games from all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Thanks to the Marshals for a great day for the DIT vs DCU game last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Bebs

I'll be up to Red Barn on Saturday. Will there be someone there selling goggles? I'm bringing a friend who'll need a new set.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Bebs wrote: »
    I'll be up to Red Barn on Saturday. Will there be someone there selling goggles? I'm bringing a friend who'll need a new set.
    Theres normal'y one or two selling kit there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Are there mask rentals available on Sat?

@Buzzy, we have a few rentals booked in for tomorrow, so I 'm not sure how many masks will be availabe after that. If its just 1 your after I'm sure we can sort you out with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Looking forward to hitting up the site tomorrow......:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey lads, you should have a few Apex up your way on Sunday, looking forward to it haven't had a chance to get up to the site since the weekend ye opened :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Yeah Dobby just 1 mask it's his 1st time but i'm sorting him out for everything else he'll need. Thanks see you nice & early

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

howya dobby, me and a mate are heading up tomorrow but im under 18 is it alright if i get the waiver signed before hand because i go with a mate and my parents arent able to drop me out thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Cracking games today lads, cheers.
    Some of the firefights in the open field were brilliant!
    Thanks again will definitely be back soon! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

Looking forward too tomorrow there should be a few R.A.T.S up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Well lads, I have to say, that was one of the best days airsofting I have ever had! Really good games! Really enjoyed, I think I speak for a lot of others aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Yeah lads from myself and the team thanks a million for a great day, can't wait to get back out! I'm pretty sure Ronan above has already covered what needs to be said! :rolleyes:

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

What an awesome days gaming ..... Thanks to all on the red team......the rolling asssults in the field were amazeballs..... Thanks to neil.. Damo..ronan..gerry...sean and ernie for another great day......see u all next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

Absaloute brill day out have to say the first game in the field was just something else..

Here's the Vid from the Coutyard > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdX5jFkw5ZE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Crazyciano

Really had a great day yesterday..well done to all the lads there..excellent site, brilliant marshalling and great craic to be had by all.. Apex will definitely be back :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement