Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Temaz wrote: »
    Will Amira die in the xmas fire leading to Syed and Christian bringing up the baby???

We can hope and pray ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Misticles wrote: »
    God, what alfie said to Kat last night about having a shower before getting into bed even made me feel dirty!!

It's such a ridiculous storyline - there is always some drama with Kat and Alfie - so sick of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

leahyl wrote: »
    It's such a ridiculous storyline - there is always some drama with Kat and Alfie - so sick of them!

I know! No man worth his salt would let his wife do that FFS :rolleyes:

well unless he had "problems" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm ****ing sick of Kat. All she does is moan moan about Alfie...let's not forget Alfie has forgiven Kat at least 2 times these past few alone for cheating on him! Raising Tommy even though he's not the Dad, leasing the Vic etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Kat's just a slapper and Alfie has no self esteem full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'm ****ing sick of Kat. All she does is moan moan about Alfie...let's not forget Alfie has forgiven Kat at least 2 times these past few alone for cheating on him! Raising Tommy even though he's not the Dad, leasing the Vic etc etc.

Kat has been pretty much moaning since she joined the show. If it's not one thing, it will sure as hell be another thing.

She's never happy for more than a couple of weeks, she never knows what she wants, she's greedy, spiteful, lustful, volatile and repeatedly unfaithful. One time she even had an affair with her daughter's fiance.

She's an all round horrible character and the sooner she's removed from our TV screens, the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

i think Alfie is an idiot to let Kat cheat on him if she wants to... have some self respect man! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

angie16ab wrote: »
    i think Alfie is an idiot to let Kat cheat on him if she wants to... have some self respect man! :rolleyes:

It's not a matter of letting her cheat if she wants to, I think he's just genuinely had enough. After having had his heart broken by her so many times he's finished with it all and doesn't care anymore.

It would be pretty cool to see him boot her out on the street though :pac:

angie16ab wrote: »

I think he loves her so much that he will still take her back even no matter how often she cheats even though it hurts him

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

"Lets get married"...???

• Advertisement

I'm confused.

Yusef started the fire (With or without his family?), but who pulled Zainab out of the fire? Masood or Yusef?

I'm confused.

Yusef started the fire (With or without his family?), but who pulled Zainab out of the fire? Masood or Yusef?

Definitely Masood...:)

^Nyaawww. :)

Meanwhile I hate Phil.

Seriously, Jack is allowed give shoite to Ben and Jay when they potentially got the family into trouble with the law, but when it turns out they did it for a relatively innocent reason, but carelessly left Amy to die he couldn't give a crap.
    Roxie - "She could have died!"
    Phil - "Yeah, well, she didn't"
    :mad:

Roxie loses access to the baby as a result, and he asks Ben if he's ok. :confused:

I wish Lisa would come back and shoot him again. :mad:

^Nyaawww. :)

Meanwhile I hate Phil.

Seriously, Jack is allowed give shoite to Ben and Jay when they potentially got the family into trouble with the law, but when it turns out they did it for a relatively innocent reason, but carelessly left Amy to die he couldn't give a crap.
    Roxie - "She could have died!"
    Phil - "Yeah, well, she didn't"
    :mad:

Roxie loses access to the baby as a result, and he asks Ben if he's ok. :confused:

I wish Lisa would come back and shoot him again. :mad:

Would Roxy lose custody to Amy in real life? I kind of doubt it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I thought the stalker might be Mandy, she was also in Jacks flat recently during one of her rows with Ian, also she would have probably been around at the time of the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Finally some of the secrets are out! Oh no what is zainab doing!? Could it be revenge? Hope she might get together with masood again but hope all goes well with him and jane!

I suspect its
    derek
    is the stalker but the way things are going it could be anyone. The other person it could be is
    rainy!?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think it's
    Michael
    doing the blackmailing - made sense with the sudden
    request for 2 grand; plus he had access to Jack's flat (wasn't he living there for a while when he first arrived?)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Weird feeling that Lola is the blackmailer....wants the money for her baby?

ETA: Actually, now that I think about it, I think only the last txt looking for money is from Lola, don't she sent the previous ones or called the police in.....hmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

could it be patrick or denise since they accused phil before of being a racist with that incident phil had with patrick over ben

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

My mam was reading a magazine when she was in England at the weekend and it said the blackmailer is
    Heather!!!

Makes no sense why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I knew it!! As soon as I seen Lola's face when she was in the kitchen with Jay and Ben, and then she says 'Texts?' before being thrown out by Phil......

Does Zainab marry Yusef?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Zainab marry Yusef?
    Yeah. Well, the religious ceremony at least so far.

Yeah. Well, the religious ceremony at least so far.

Zainab is an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

anyone know who the father of lolas baby is?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

iceblue wrote: »
    anyone know who the father of lolas baby is?

Ben is the father

Janine is pregnant with Michael's baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

well thats going to be one evil lil kiddie

Ben is the father

Is it defo Ben?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Watching Derek eat his cone makes me ill in a deep level of my body.That man is nearly as bad as Yousef.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

Did anyone hear the spoilers on fm 104 this morning. I didnt hear who was the baby's father any one know?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement