Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Kim Medcalf was her name I think. I hate Danielle Westbrook as Sam. She's minging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

So now its about how good looking someone is?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Jeez, I thought the only time I cry watching eastender is during the christmas episode! She is an amazing actress!!

Bradley has to stay now!

That was so upsetting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm not a soap watcher per se but watched tonight's episode because of the storyline with Stacey; links up with an area I used to work in so was very keen to see how it was portrayed. Golly she was fantastic. Fair play to her. There'll be an award for her no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Gotta say the whole angle was done really well.
    Tonights episode was kinda upsetting, but she definitly is a fantastic actress!

Deeply emotional episode. Lacey Turner and Gillian Wright are sure to get an award for those scenes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Wow really fantastic acting by Stacey and her Mum.

How can Bradley leave her? Is he going to stay/come back..

Syd was a cow last night and again tonight. The only reason she was acting like that is because she knows that Bradley still loves Stacey and that made her rush him away. She knew that if he saw any more he'd drop her and stand by Stacey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Bradley will be back.

Top class acting from Lacey for this storyline

• Advertisement

It'll be a shame if she doesn't get best actress for this storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Was very moving acting definately.
    Syd was a cow last night and again tonight. The only reason she was acting like that is because she knows that Bradley still loves Stacey and that made her rush him away. She knew that if he saw any more he'd drop her and stand by Stacey.

Yeah she was a cow, but I'm actually quite surprised at Syd's attitude to Stacey telling her to get lost considering Syd's supposed to be a nurse. Canada should be pleased to have such at caring and compasionate nurse on the way:rolleyes: You'd think she would have shown a bit of concern for Stacey's wellbeing, the state she was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Wow just watched it and thought it was a powerful episode There was real depth in the acting. Both characters were excellent. Very heartmoving.

gidget wrote: »
    Was very moving acting definately.

Yeah she was a cow, but I'm actually quite surprised at Syd's attitude to Stacey telling her to get lost considering Syd's supposed to be a nurse. Canada should be pleased to have such at caring and compasionate nurse on the way:rolleyes: You'd think she would have shown a bit of concern for Stacey's wellbeing, the state she was in.

She put her own personal feelings ahead of her profession. She should have helped Stacey, not shout at her and tell her to get away. Stacey was clearly manic and distressed and all Syd was worried about was getting Bradders away from her:rolleyes:

In all fairness to Syd, Stacey is an ex wife and I doubt any of us would want to help in her position when she wants to move on with her life with Bradley and Noah. Sometimes you just have to break free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

angel01 wrote: »
    In all fairness to Syd, Stacey is an ex wife and I doubt any of us would want to help in her position when she wants to move on with her life with Bradley and Noah. Sometimes you just have to break free.

Exactly! Who would be ok with the ex hanging around!?

Exactly! Who would be ok with the ex hanging around!?

Not many and just because of her profession, it doesn't change a thing. Stacey has hurt Bradley many times and he needs to have a life of his own. It should be Staceys family looking out for her. Where were Charlie and Big Mo??

angel01 wrote: »
    Not many and just because of her profession, it doesn't change a thing. Stacey has hurt Bradley many times and he needs to have a life of his own. It should be Staceys family looking out for her. Where were Charlie and Big Mo??

Big Mo and Charlie just stood there outside the Vic and didn't bother helping.

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Big Mo and Charlie just stood there outside the Vic and didn't bother helping.

Says it all, if her family just stand there :eek:

I don't know if this has already been posted but:
    Janine and Archie get engaged and evict the Mitchells from the Vic one week before Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

engaged :confused:

Didn't think that would happen :eek:

I am really hoping Bianca and Ricky get together at Christmas.

engaged :confused:

Didn't think that would happen :eek:

They're both sick in the head, so it makes sense lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

That is true, she'll do anything to get a bit of money.

Archie exits at Christmas he dies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

so thats Barry, David (the old guy), and now Archie all dead. Janine would want to be careful or she'll get a reputation :D

Epicurus wrote: »
    so thats Barry, David (the old guy), and now Archie all dead. Janine would want to be careful or she'll get a reputation :D

I had a feeling that Archie
    Would die at Xmas

Janine will be left a fortune lmao!

That's if:
    Archie left her anything in his will, but I doubt he would have. He was just using her to get the Vic

Archie is dying of a terminal illness but sets his death up as murder to frame one of the Mitchells

JP Liz wrote: »
    Archie is dying of a terminal illness but sets his death up as murder to frame one of the Mitchells
    Phil, no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Sorry to veer back to the Stacey storyline, but I couldn't watch the episode where she was sectioned because I knew I'd cry. I want her and Bradley to get back together, there'd definitely be no tearing them apart if/when they do. Obviously if Bradley returns, it'll be for Stacey. Any idea how long he'll be gone for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement