Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I not seen EE for Week now, I might give tonight a watch as it go Ashdown ep

Simon Ashdown dose it again, Best episode i have seen for a really long time, . it kind of felt 2 harder ,(Not had one of those for a really long time)

Great acting from everyone , tonight prove that when the writing is good, Eastenders is great!

One good episode but I do think EE will be out of slump, if we get more episode like this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i dont know about anyone else but i find the scenes that are filmed outside the square off set ,a bit weird and strange to look at? is it cause the set of albert square look unrealistic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

A V A wrote: »
    i dont know about anyone else but i find the scenes that are filmed outside the square off set ,a bit weird and strange to look at? is it cause the set of albert square look unrealistic

A few years ago i read that they were building a new set so it would look better in HD but i don't know what became of that. The design of Albert Square was based on Fassett Square in Hackney

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4652531994_69f77019f5.jpg

A few years ago i read that they were building a new set so it would look better in HD but i don't know what became of that. The design of Albert Square was based on Fassett Square in Hackney

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4652531994_69f77019f5.jpg

wow spot on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Does Janine now know that Danny is gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Kirsty is looking the best she ever has....

I not EE was not going to be as last Friday, I thought it decent enjoyable half hour and a lot of things were going on.

I really liked Sadie already, Good first episode

I don't what is it, I part of her remind me of Mel,

Well I can lan sleeping with her or a least try to kiss her in few months time lol

I like Sadie as well, very much

id eat a twix outta sadie's arse :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Rasheed wrote: »
    Does Janine now know that Danny is gay?

Yes I think she does.

I'm actually starting to like Michaels character, he is a changed man since Scarlett came along.

ashdown episode are just so good like last Friday episode

It's Jim's 80th birthday today, so Lauren decides to throw a surprise party for Dot in Jim's honour. An awkward situation soon arises when Max reveals that he hasn't bought any alcohol for the gathering, but Lauren insists that she'll be able to cope if people around her are drinking. Despite this, all of the guests dodge the alcohol at the gathering.

As the party continues, Max asks Dot if she would like to make a speech. However, Dot is too upset to speak as none of Jim's children have gone to see him today. Jack, Max and Carol feel awful and apologise to Dot. When they realise it's too much for Dot to visit Jim every day, they decide to make more effort and agree to visit Jim on the days Dot is unable to.

Joey is worried about Lauren as alcohol flows at the party.Joey is worried about Lauren.
    At the same time, Joey has been keeping an eye on Lauren at the party, keen to make sure that she's okay. After thanking him for being there, Lauren asks Joey if he still loves her, and they both struggle to contain their feelings. They almost kiss but Kirsty walks in, interrupting them. Kirsty doesn't notice and Joey quickly covers, leaving Lauren full of hope that their romance can be rekindled…

Meanwhile, now back working at the community centre, Whitney does a good job of keeping the kids in control. This includes moving Dennis to another area when he starts to tease Tiffany and Bobby. Sharon is furious when she finds out about the punishment, but Whitney and Ava stand firm as they explain what happened.

Elsewhere, Janine smugly tells Michael that she and Danny are an item, but in private she tells Danny that the other night was a one-off. Later, Michael confronts Danny and realises that Janine and Danny aren't together after all. Feeling more confident, Michael turns the tables on Janine by mocking her.

Also today, Roxy receives a phone call from Ronnie, Kat signs Bianca and herself up for a singles night, while Jack fears that he's being pushed out of Amy's life now that Roxy is getting married.

Lauren becomes upset when Joey tells her that he wants to take things slowly, not wishing to jeopardise her recovery. Soon afterwards, Lauren agrees to go to R&R with Lucy and Whitney that night, despite fearing that she'll be boring without having a drink. That evening, Whitney and Lucy try to make out that they're fine with having non-alcoholic drinks. However, Lauren soon insists that Whitney and Lucy should drink what they want, and they begin to get tipsy.

Lauren is tempted to have a drink.Lauren is tempted to have a drink.
    Later, Lauren returns to her friends and Joey after a phone call from Max, but she can tell that they've been talking about her. When Lauren demands to know what's going on, Whitney is unable to hold it in any longer and confesses that she slept with Joey. To everyone's surprise, Lauren appears to be fine with the revelation. However, as she leaves to go home, Lauren takes a glass of vodka without anyone seeing. Outside, Lauren takes a big gulp of the drink, but at the last moment spits it all out and breaks down in tears…

Meanwhile, Sharon gives Joey the responsibility of managing R&R for the evening. That evening, Joey sees a bag of drugs on the floor of the club. Minutes later, he watches as a guy returns clearly looking for them. Joey follows the guy, who leads him straight back to Carl. When Joey confronts Carl, the bad boy turns nasty and threatens to harm Alice if the truth gets out.

Elsewhere, Ian overhears that Sadie's caterers have dropped out of the salon launch party, so offers his services instead. Sadie invites Ian to bring samples within the hour, but when he does so and tries to get her to pay for them, she's having none of it. Denise soon overhears that Sadie has booked another caterer and had no intention of using Ian. She confronts Sadie, warning that she shouldn't mess Ian around if she wants to make any friends in Walford. Taking this advice on board, Sadie offers Ian the job.

Also today, Kat forces Tamwar to inspect the market's temporary portaloo, and Winston soon locks him inside. Bianca feels guilty for not helping Tam when he's left traumatised by the experience.

Finally, Max informs Carl that he and Kirsty are back together, while Danny tells Janine that he has a plan to make Michael's life very difficult.

Carl's brother Adam turns up in Walford and attacks Kirsty, wanting to intimidate her into getting him a couple of grand. Kirsty is rescued when Carl intervenes and throws Adam to the ground. Max is furious when he finds out what's happened and goes looking for Carl. Joey is quick to tell Max that Carl will be at R&R later and has been dealing drugs there. Not long afterwards, Carl and Adam arrive at R&R only to be confronted by Phil and Max, who appear in the doorway. The two men give Carl the ultimatum of getting searched or leaving Walford, and Carl chooses the latter option.

Back home, Kirsty infuriates Max by trying to defend Carl. As their argument escalates, Kirsty slaps Max before storming out. Making a decision, Max calls the police to report Carl as a dealer. Later, Kirsty sees Carl on the Square and asks if he set up the encounter with Adam. Carl promises that he didn't, but as they start to reminisce over their past, the police arrive to search Carl for drugs…

Lauren meets Jake in the waiting room at the counsellor's office.Lauren meets Jake at the counsellor's office.
    Meanwhile, when Lauren goes to her first counselling session, she meets a guy called Jake in the waiting room and gets talking to him. Soon afterwards, Lauren opens up to her counsellor Mary about how she nearly drank alcohol earlier in the week. Lauren is disgusted by her behaviour, but Mary points out that she has already made good progress - she certainly wouldn't have spat out the alcohol a few weeks ago. When Lauren leaves the session, she sees that Jake has been waiting for her. They get talking again, and Jake is clearly smitten with Lauren.

Elsewhere, Alice encourages Tamwar to get his revenge on Kat and Bianca, suspecting they were the ones who locked him in the portaloo. Tamwar presents Kat and Bianca with an official-looking letter from the council, telling them they need to pay damages for the broken portaloo. When Kat and Bianca claim they can't pay, Tamwar suggests that they should take on litter duty for the week. However, Kat and Bianca soon discover that it was a hoax and everyone is laughing at them.

Also today, Abi arrives home with the news that she passed her exams with brilliant results, while Jack urges Michael to focus his energy on the gym as it isn't making enough money

The police search Carl and he turns out to be clean, but he is left shaken by the encounter. Kirsty heads into the B&B with Carl and Max wastes no time in heading over there. Kirsty asks Max if he called the police, but he tries his best to deflect Kirsty's questions. When Carl asks Max how Lauren is, Max takes it as a threat and goes for him. As Kirsty and Max finally leave, Carl gets hold of Max's mobile and sees that he did call the police.

Carl calmly promises Max that he will get Kirsty back in three weeks' time - on the date that should have been their wedding anniversary.Carl tells Max that he will get Kirsty back.
    Kirsty and Max scream at each other out on the Square, but passion quickly overcomes them and they end up tearing each other's clothes off at the car lot. Later, after taking information from Max's phone, Carl passes the mobile back to Lauren with the message that he should probably get a password for it. After hearing Carl's message, Max confronts him once again. However, it's Carl who seems to be in control as he vows to get Kirsty back in three weeks' time - on the date that should have been their wedding anniversary. He adds that between now and then, life will be hell for Max…

Meanwhile, Lauren tries to confide in Whitney and Joey about her near-miss the other night, but she becomes upset when they are horrified and unable to understand. Later, Lauren plucks up the courage to tell them that they are hypocrites - at least she resisted the temptation of alcohol, unlike her two mates who couldn't wait to sleep together as soon as she'd gone.

Elsewhere, Kat is hoping to find the love of her life at the singles' night, but Bianca is still unsure. However, Bianca ends up having a better night than Kat when she lands the only semi-decent man at the event.

Also today, Abi sneaks off to Jay's after celebrating her exam results with her family, Tamwar and Alice share a kiss after Poppy and Fatboy set them up on a date, while Poppy sees a text from another woman on Fatboy's phone which makes her jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    id eat a twix outta sadie's arse :D:D

Not a mars bar :P the actress who plays Sadie is married to John Simm aka Sam Tyler from Life on Mars

lol or a bag of chips !!!

how long till we get another amazing episode like last Friday

Tyler should have took Whitney away with him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tyler should have took Whitney away with him

you like or dislike the character :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Kirsty is a filthy skanky walking bag of disease and Argos perfume. She should work in the chipper for camouflage, but I wouldnt touch her with Ian Beale's.

• Advertisement

you like or dislike the character :pac:

Liked at first but now couldn't care less if she stayed or go but I felt sorry for Tyler tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liked at first but now couldn't care less if she stayed or go but I felt sorry for Tyler tbh

He looked so excited when Whitney said she couldn't let him go.... then let him down. Heartless wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Was that alcohol treatment place in Hawaii or something? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Lauren was gone for a wet week and Whitney is acting like She's been gone for months.

And did Tanya sell her business for 3 weeks of rehab?

Lauren was gone for a wet week and Whitney is acting like She's been gone for months.

And did Tanya sell her business for 3 weeks of rehab?

I would have expected Tanya to chase after Lauren back to Walford to drag her back to the rehab clinic

Did Dot say Mr. Masmood :P

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Why are all the girls crying over Joey? What do they see in him? And who goes to a nightclub when it's still really bright outside? :confused:

David Witts is in decent shape i have to say

David Witts is in decent shape i have to say

He looks like a boyband member.

Not even a bit of stubble on his jaw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Tetra wrote: »
    Why are all the girls crying over Joey? What do they see in him? And who goes to a nightclub when it's still really bright outside? :confused:

Ya that bright outside bit was totally off!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement