Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I hate the way Lucy rolls her eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Kirsty looks like a totally different person, she looks a million times better! Still too much make up but a vast improvement.

This episode doesn't make speed dating look too good though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Ian has no money but can afford all that staff for his restaurant :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Ian has no money but can afford all that staff for his restaurant :confused:

And not much business either supposedly.

I think Lucy's anorexic back is close to breaking point from Ian piggybacking on it all the time. If only she knew he had a little word with Joey which preceded all this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Keep it classy Kat :)

'Only animals we had at a party as kids were nits'

:)

• Advertisement

I never realised Denice was so dim

She shoulda kicked Ian to the curb when she heard he swindled Lucy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I love Michael he's great.
    What happened Lola? Did she fall into a giant bag of Doritos?
    Shirley and Kim need to pair up they're hilarious together, not so much apart.
    The bosses of Eastenders need to get the actress who plays Lucy some help, she can't be healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I miss old Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I miss old lucy too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The old Lucy actress could play a bitch. Tough as boots.

This one looks like you could blow her over.

• Advertisement

Sharon and her son are so damn annoying

Why the hell did Denise go to Phil, Phil is Ben's dad, nothing to Ian and Phil hates Ian :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Shirley hit the nail on the head with the Norman bates comment...... Stupid Sharon and Denny!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I haven't seen this in ages so I don't know if this is a weekly occurrence but does Kirsty always wear those ear rings? I know there's a tradition in this show of women wearing hoop ear rings but those ones tonight are ridiculous, I'm half expecting a small dog to jump through them.

Kirstys hoops are massive tonight alright
    Silly looking

Ian to Bobby about Tiffany "You don’t want to be held back by a foghorn in a puffa jacket" :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

could someone explain to me, the scene with dot and abi? they said it was great about the new baby,the royal baby??how do they do those scenes ?are the they a day before the episodes?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

"you're unusually quiet Bianca". :p

I know many people here don't like Bianca, but I think she's hot. I like her aggression.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

A V A wrote: »
    could someone explain to me, the scene with dot and abi? they said it was great about the new baby,the royal baby??how do they do those scenes ?are the they a day before the episodes?

They did it the day after Andy Murray won Wimbledon too. I think it's class the way they make an effort to bring in real life events.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/prince-of-walford-eastenders-shoots-new-scenes-to-celebrate-royal-babys-birth-8727697.html

Filmed only yesterday that scene

ah so they do random scenes a day before not all of the episode

• Advertisement

Carl's mother was quite nasty to him

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

When Phil gave the 500 to Denise, and asked how long would that last for BB for Shirle, did she really say 2 months :confused:

FFs , thats less than a tenner a night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

dixiedan wrote: »
    When Phil gave the 500 to Denise, and asked how long would that last for BB for Shirle, did she really say 2 months :confused:

FFs , thats less than a tenner a night!!

that would be rent supplement not actual rent

I'm sick of the B+B.

Just a lazy plot device.

is it just me or could anybody else imagine the old actor that played bobby going on the way the new actor is, i now see why they change characters etc

This Tony story seems interesting, the last one was entertaining at least.

I guess Tiff and Bobby will run away together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

What happened Whitney?

Neeson wrote: »
    What happened Whitney?

ah here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

ah here

Seriously though! I don't look at the show but came out there and seen her sitting in a pub I think with some lad. He was saying something to her, she looked worried and then he started eating a burger.

What's the story there? They do all these deaths and what not but weight isn't something you see often in these soaps. It's particularly relevant now with the whole baby weight thing with Kate Middleton.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement