Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Breaks my heart that Christian is gay - he's one hunk of a guy! He just has everything in all the right places!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    EastEnders actress Tiana Benjamin is to bow out of the BBC soap later this year, Digital Spy can confirm.
    The 25-year-old - who has played beautician Chelsea Fox since May 2006 - recently decided to leave her Albert Square counterpart behind and pursue other projects.
    Speaking of her decision, she said: "I have had an amazing time at EastEnders and this has been a very difficult decision for me to make but now seems like the right time to move on and leave Chelsea behind even through she's been such a fantastic character to play."
    Details of Chelsea's exit story have yet to be finalised but Benjamin is expected to film her final scenes within the next few months.
    Later this month, Preeya Kalidas makes her screen departure when her character Amira Syed discovers her husband Syed's homosexual infidelity with Christian Clarke (John Partridge).

Well thank feck for that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

So this whole Ryan and Janine declaring their love for one another...that's all going to be ruined by Stacey now with her letter?? Which no doubt tells Ryan he is the actual Daddy!

Plus this whole Danny thing is annoying me. Like GOD but Roxy is a twat. Yeah he is your long lost brother....he's also a complete feicing stranger and you let him into every aspect of your life!! So ye get what ye desevere!

It's gonna bloody drag out though aint it. Him and his psycho Mother will either want to drain them of money or just make them spend it so they end up with nothing.

Who wants to bet that Ronnie will be the only one that twigs that there's something not right about Danny, and gets shunned even more by the family, because she's "not a REAL MITCHELL!!" :rolleyes:

Ronnie is the only one in that family who makes me want to murder something every time they come on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,664 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Spencer Moon is set to join big brother Alfie back on Albert Square.

EastEnders bosses want to see how viewers take to the return of Alfie, played by Shane Ritchie, and his wife Kat (Jessie Wallace) later this year before making a final decision.

But they have told Chris Parker, who plays Spencer, they are keen to have him back on screen.

An insider said: "Spencer is the final link in the Moon family tree.

"Everyone knows how loyal Alfie is to him so if one brother is coming back to Walford, it would be natural for the other to follow."

Mild-mannered Spencer arrived in Albert Square in 2002 as part of Queen Vic landlord Alfie's extended family.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Shazanne wrote: »
    Breaks my heart that Christian is gay - he's one hunk of a guy! He just has everything in all the right places!!!:D:D

Sorry to go off topic but......Who knew he was such a big West End star?? He's a judge on the new Andrew Lloyd Webber show on the BBC "Over The Rainbow":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

But they have told Chris Parker, who plays Spencer, they are keen to have him back on screen.

What about Jake Moon then. He's presumed dead but it's never been confirmed. He's also never been caught for his brothers murder.

Would be lovely to see him back on screen as the poor lad went a bit mental after Eastenders. :(

Will be weird seeing Kat back on screen though. Loved Alfie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Alfie is a good laugh. That Kat one should be coming back. Me one who plays her seems to be a right ould chav.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Would be lovely to see him back on screen as the poor lad went a bit mental after Eastenders. :(

Will be weird seeing Kat back on screen though. Loved Alfie :D

Spencer isn't coming back.

Poor Ben :( After he making his cake.

Although the bunny in the microwave was brilliant :D

• Advertisement

Epicurus wrote: »
    Spencer isn't coming back.

Poor Ben :( After he making his cake.

Although the bunny in the microwave was brilliant :D

It's the modern method of bunny boiling!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Missed it today - what happened today? What happened with Ben?

Missed it today - what happened today? What happened with Ben?

I got mixed up with what day it was and missed all my soaps :(

Are they bringing in self harming storyline to the show with Ben?

That night Jack was shot and Ben was sitting on couch beside Heather and he got all upset and crazy looking and dug his fingernails into his other hand.

Missed all my soaps too as lost track of time and the Mother didn't call me up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

That night Jack was shot and Ben was sitting on couch beside Heather and he got all upset and crazy looking and dug his fingernails into his other hand.

I saw that, it was very odd considering nothing was said then. I'm guessing there's more to come with that? He'll probably start doing it to get attention over Louise.

EastEnders bosses want to see how viewers take to the return of Alfie, played by Shane Ritchie, and his wife Kat (Jessie Wallace) later this year before making a final decision.

"Everyone knows how loyal Alfie is to him so if one brother is coming back to Walford, it would be natural for the other to follow."

Mild-mannered Spencer arrived in Albert Square in 2002 as part of Queen Vic landlord Alfie's extended family.

EastEnders bosses this afternoon denied rumours that Chris Parker is to make a comeback to the BBC soap.

According to a Sunday tabloid today, the 26-year-old has been approached to reprise his Albert Square role as Spencer Moon alongside Shane Richie and Jessie Wallace, who return as Kat and Alfie Moon later this year.

However a BBC spokesperson this afternoon told DS: "There are absolutely no plans to bring Chris Parker - or the character of Spencer Moon - back to EastEnders."

Parker was written out of the show in 2005 after a failed suicide attempt.

Missed all my soaps too as lost track of time and the Mother didn't call me up!!

I heard on this morning that Ben does the stuff that Stella did to him to Louise and becomes the brother from hell.

I heard on this morning that Ben does the stuff that Stella did to him to Louise and becomes the brother from hell.

What a shame!! I knew there could never be such a thing as a normal Mitchell:eek:

hopefully the mini harry potter decides to descend a building fairly lively.

Ok now my memory is shot to pieces...could you or someone remind me exactly who Stella was and what she did exactly???

:confused:

• Advertisement

Ok now my memory is shot to pieces...could you or someone remind me exactly who Stella was and what she did exactly???

:confused:

Just mentally abused him, I think she told him stuff like his Dad preferred her over him and stuff, and then she would hurt him, scratch him, I remember once she burnt him with a hot spoon that she had been using to stir some hot chocolate for him, and then twisted it around like it was his fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Hi Guys,
    Quick question...I missed a few episodes around the time of Bradley's death but just before that wasn't Archie supposed to be the father of Stacey's baby? And now it's supposedly Ryan's?? Or did I get it wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

When archie had cancer his chemo stoped him from having children. Ronnie revealed this to stacey

Thanks Fend:)

I don't know why Stacey doesn't just come out & tell him instead of writing a letter & leaving it for him to find..that's a bit drawn out.

What isn't drawn out in EE at the moment!! There's two dead people still unaccounted for and God only knows when all that will emerge! At the rate its going Jack will probably still be in a coma in 2020!

:D Saving it all for the 'big storyline' for Christmas 2010..
    I'd say half the fans have forgotton the whole Lucas story at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Just a quick one for ye... Why wasn't Janine charged with Danielle's death? She did after all run her over....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

greenie wrote: »
    :D Saving it all for the 'big storyline' for Christmas 2010..
    I'd say half the fans have forgotton the whole Lucas story at this stage!

The Lucas murder storyline was pants. He killed the dog too. :(:o I wish they'd hurry up and write him out of the show!
    fend wrote: »
    Just a quick one for ye... Why wasn't Janine charged with Danielle's death? She did after all run her over....

But Danielle stepped out onto the road without looking so I think it was an accident.

I hope someone punches Zainab very soon

• Advertisement

KACEY Ainsworth has hinted that her days on EastEnders may not be over - especially with Kat and Alfie coming back.
    The former soap star, who played timid Little Mo, said she wouldn't rule out a return to Walford.

The 39-year-old told TV Biz: "I'd never say never. I love the fact that people like what I did when I was there."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement