Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Billy stole the post and is framing Mas :confused:

I agree with all others i hate Zsa Zsa also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I dont mind Zsa Zsa at times. Although Shirley was looking better than her last night meeting the guy from the school. Which is pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Shazanne wrote: »
    But most of all I hate Lucas - he's a p---k! He makes my skin crawl - cant wait for him to get his comeuppance! Hope he takes his kid with him too!:o

I couldn't agree with you more!!

GOD but that wee boy did my head in around the time of Trishas disappearance and well...death!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

interesting stuff

Several 'EastEnders' cast members have started a petition in a bid to convince bosses to backtrack on plans for Jessie Wallace's return, it has been claimed.

The Sun reports that producers are said to have been warned by the soap's major stars, including Steve McFadden, that reprising the actress' role as Kat Moon will be "disastrous" for morale, because of the disruption she used to cause filming during her previous stint on the programme.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0304/eastenders.html

Danny is coming back :(

• Advertisement

Bit surprised that Sonia and Robbie (Sonia more so) didn't stick around for Bradleys funeral. They were there for Biancas wedding; another episode wouldnt have been too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Now maybe its my imagination (!) but did anyone else think that baby George bears an uncanny resembalance to his so-called Daddy Darren? Am I getting too caught up in soap-land!! Although, when you think of it, remember Blanche and Deirdre on Corrie - that likeness was amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Who is Danny??

I love Lucas, Zsa Zsa too.

angel01 wrote: »
    Who is Danny??

Danny Mitchell, Archies son

Who is Danny??

I love Lucas, Zsa Zsa too.

You love Lucas and Zsa Zsa??? Just wondering who you don't like?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Probably won't get too many to agree on here, but I like Becca. I think she's a fine thing!

Probably won't get too many to agree on here, but I like Becca. I think she's a fine thing!

She might look good - but there's a whole lot of trouble going on inside that head! She'll be a character to watch tho!

Shazanne wrote: »
    You love Lucas and Zsa Zsa??? Just wondering who you don't like?:eek:

They are two of my favourite characters. Lucas is brilliant at being nasty and with his job, noone would think it :D

I detest Darren, Libby, Chelsea, Becca, Billie, Whitney and hated Sonia with a passion :eek::D

I cant stand her; hope Jean strangles her one day.

When are we going to meet Big Mo's partner, Fat Elvis. He's been mentioned so many times he's like one of the family at this stage.

Give Jean an excuse to produce her sausage surprise.

Epicurus wrote: »
    I cant stand her; hope Jean strangles her one day.

When are we going to meet Big Mo's partner, Fat Elvis. He's been mentioned so many times he's like one of the family at this stage.

Give Jean an excuse to produce her sausage surprise.

I bet Mo gets to see Fat Elvis's sausage surprise :D

Epicurus wrote: »
    When are we going to meet Big Mo's partner, Fat Elvis.
    I dunno if it's all that surprising we never see F.E.
    If I had as much dodgy knocked off goods passing through my hands as Elvis appears to have, I would probably keep a low profile as well.

They are two of my favourite characters. Lucas is brilliant at being nasty and with his job, noone would think it :D

I detest Darren, Libby, Chelsea, Becca, Billie, Whitney and hated Sonia with a passion :eek::D

Ok - I'll stick to my guns on Lucas being creepy, but I'll go with you on Darren, Libby, Becca, Billie and most certainly Sonia! I can handle Chelsea and Whitney - if and when she smiles!
    I totally love Patrick - he's so cool for an old guy and I love his accent! Certain something sexy about Max too - just cant put my finger on what it is! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Argh! I really don't see the big attraction to Max! Can't wait until Stacey finds out about him and Becca though.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

There's something about Becca that I don't trust, she seems to have an infatuation with what Stacey has done/does but maybe that's just me.

mandz wrote: »
    There's something about Becca that I don't trust, she seems to have an infatuation with what Stacey has done/does but maybe that's just me.

Think you're right. She has a very jealous look about her. I think that's why she's after Max too. And why she was so intent on causing trouble between Bradley and Stacey. I'd say she's capable of just about anything!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I recall her having some disagreement with Bradley (dunno if it was about he and Stacey moving or something) and there was something about the way she went "she's my friend" and then later shopped Bradley in so they couldn't do a runner.... guess we'll soon find out.

I wonder is Stacey the real killer i mean she might think she finished him off but someone else could have - just a theory

How could any female lift the queen vic bust :confused:

Also did Stacey confide in Becca that she killed Archie since she seemed to tell her everything

I can only see this Becca storyline ending deadly :p

Argh! I really don't see the big attraction to Max! Can't wait until Stacey finds out about him and Becca though.

I think he is attractive :o

How could any female lift the queen vic bust :confused:

I'd say that the bust was meant to be hollow in the middle.
    Remember the time Ian kidnapped the bust during a feud with Ronnie and Roxy. This was shortly after the girls first arrived, Peggy went away and left the girls in charge. The Beeb was promoting EE at the time with this advert:
    (Okay, okay, that video was possibly not that relevant, I just wanted an excuse to see R 'n R bopping around in Ibiza mode again. :D)
    Anyway, back then the girls snook in to Ian's house and seemed to have no problem lifting the QV bust to take it back.

Hmm.. I must say the policeman bringing back the Queen Vic bust tonight made it look like it was heavier. Roxy exploding when she saw it was understandable though.

I think it was a stupid thing to do. Imagine the police bringing back a major piece of evidence into a pub where people are drinking and just leaving it up on the bar! Somethings EE handles things so realistically and sometimes they totally screw things up - this was one of those times!
    Roxy was right - would the same thing happen with a gun?

Which other Mitchells would we like to see back

800px-Mitchellfamily.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_family

Clive Mitchell could be interesting; his sons Charlie and Harry (not mentioned above) or is there too many around.

I think Phil and Lisa's daughter Louise is showing up soon

I think Phil and Lisa's daughter Louise is showing up soon

Looks like it: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/125471/Eastenders-Secret-Mitchell-hits-square

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Wow way to get Ronnie to go totally off her rocker, she'll prob do a legger with the kid whether its hers or not!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement