Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Tiffany and Morgan well done :)
    Zainab is a stuck up cow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Good man Masood. Zainab is painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

123balltv wrote: »
    Tiffany and Morgan well done :)
    Zainab is a stuck up cow

The kids are brats and the mother doesn't keep them in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

She looked at them like dirt then called them raggedy, dirty children she deserved it.
    Bianca needs to get some parenting skills but I'll give her a pass today I dont like snobby Zee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Carol "I have to get the kids their tea"....

Do they not all eat together? I think all those kids eat are nuggets and the like.
    Masoods all eat proper food together at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,092 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tiffany has the same grey puff jacket as Bianca :p

I think Joey would want to be more worried about Alice with Tyler than Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

lisaj wrote: »
    Carol "I have to get the kids their tea"....

Do they not all eat together? I think all those kids eat are nuggets and the like.
    Masoods all eat proper food together at least.

Some families are like that. Masoud letting out his sexual tension last night!

Had to laugh at Whitney having the ring put on her finger, her hand was SO orange! And it was complete with the tell-tale concentrated orange-ness around the knuckles :pac: That girl really needs to lay off the fake tan, she's actually very pretty, no need for half of the tan she is wearing all of a sudden.

I think they all look amazing in this photo, considering how chavvy they can look (even in real life!)

tumblr_lvhhnjPPKx1qmvorko1_r1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

ArtyC wrote: »
    Some families are like that. Masoud letting out his sexual tension last night!

I would have rammed her face into it- nag nag nag and all she gives a **** about is what people think.Jesus she thinks shes the queen of the square

What was with the big dramatic "Masood I know" and the dum dum dum then. Whats the big deal its hardly Masoods fault Ayseha had a thing for him

So lets look at this now...
    1. Zainab was too busy shoving Ayesha towards Rasheed, and wouldnt listen to Ayseha. So Ayseha turns to Masood for advice and starts to develop fellings for him.
    2. Meanwhile Zainabs too busy trying to get a promotion and work and when that doesnt happen she wasnts 1000 quid on a fountian so thay can look posh.When its not ready on time she nags Masood so much he has second thoughts and doesnt show up for the wedding meeting
    3. Then he finishes the fountian but the local kids play a trick on her so she blames Masood AGAIN and she pisses him off so much he smashes up her precious fountian
    Hmmmmm lets see.... Yup its all Zainabs fault... everything is from her .. pushing Ayseha towards Rasheed(Bossy).. going for promition and when failing wanting a fountain(Pride) Blaming Masood for anything that goes wrong...(thats just her)

I wouldnt have blame Masood if he did stray the womans a walking migraine

• Advertisement

EastEnders star Nitin Ganatra has revealed that his character Masood Ahmed will be "put on the spot" when Ayesha Rana returns to Walford.

Ayesha departed Albert Square earlier this week, but viewers have not seen the last of her as she arrives back on February 21 and makes another attempt to woo Masood.

Speaking on This Morning today (February 8), Ganatra kept tight-lipped over how Masood will respond to Ayesha's latest advances.

Ganatra teased: "I think she will return and put Masood on the spot again. She may even offer herself up again. What's a man to do?"

He continued: "I get a lot of pats on the back at the moment from the guys, and a lot of, 'So? Will you, won't you?'"

Ayesha's return will come after Masood's long-time partner Zainab (Nina Wadia) has left Walford for good.

The pair's 30-year relationship has hit crisis point this week, and tonight's episode sees Zainab make her final appearance on the Square.

Ganatra said: "It's been really beautifully written. They're very well-crafted episodes, and they've been directed beautifully as well. For Nina and I, it was a real joy, because you could actually breathe in a scene. In last night's episodes, there were moments of silence."

He added: "It was very emotional doing those. Nina and I have known each other for a very, very long time. We've been playing husband and wife for five years and we have a really good rapport.

"We have shortcuts, and we're very quick at throwing ideas at each other. So these scenes were really emotional for everyone."

EastEnders airs Zainab's final episode tonight (February 8) at 8pm on BBC One.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Something gonna happen between lucy and tamwar? they seem a very unlikely match...

So Zainab another one leaves in a black cab :rolleyes: I felt sorry for her tonight she should have kicked Massod out instead but I guess with the actress leaving there wasnt chance of that

Aw that was sad, the family breaking up- and a familiar story for a lot of people I'd say :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Zainab another one leaves in a black cab :rolleyes: I felt sorry for her tonight she should have kicked Massod out instead but I guess with the actress leaving there wasnt chance of that
    Meangadh wrote: »
    Aw that was sad, the family breaking up- and a familiar story for a lot of people I'd say :(

Yeah..yeah..and the tinkly bell piano tune too :(

EastEnders hardman Phil Mitchell will be rushed to hospital after his feud with Jack Branning escalates into violence.

Phil (Steve McFadden) has infuriated Jack in recent months by trying to cause problems for his relationship with Sharon Rickman, and the love triangle intensifies in upcoming episodes as Jack angrily attacks his rival.

As revealed in this fortnight's All About Soap magazine, Jack (Scott Maslen) will fear he has killed Phil as the businessman is left lying lifeless at The Arches following their altercation.

The latest story development begins when a jealous Jack encourages Sharon (Letitia Dean) to stop running the R&R club for Phil, pointing out that she could have a better-paid job elsewhere.

When Sharon considers this suggestion, Phil is quick to respond by offering her a stake in R&R. However, Jack is at the end of his tether over Phil's close bond with Sharon, and heads over to The Arches to warn him off.

A defiant Phil refuses to call off his deal with Sharon, so Jack punches him and Phil falls backwards into the pit at the garage.

With blood trickling from an unconscious Phil's ear, Jack flees the scene in horror as he wonders what to do next - and he even considers running away from Walford to escape the repercussions.

Jack eventually confides in his brother Max (Jake Wood) over what has happened, but is too frightened to check on Phil to see if he is still alive.

As Jack drowns his sorrows in the Queen Vic, he later faces a mixture of relief and worry when Phil staggers into the pub in a state.

Although Phil initially has no memory of what happened to him, he soon remembers enough to announce Jack's guilt to the whole pub. As Phil is rushed to hospital, viewers will be left to wonder what the consequences will be for violent Jack.

EastEnders airs these scenes on Monday, February 25 and Tuesday, February 26 on BBC One.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

If I was Kat I would have Roxy slapped silly
    Roxy is an insecure and interfering ninny

Now I want Kat and Alfie to get back together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Anyone see tonights Epp where Patrick fell off the step ladder his hat was still on him is it glued to his head LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

From RTE

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0213/eastenders.html

Again he'll end up in the pit, just like what Grant did when he found out when Sharon slept with his brother

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Next Week
    alfie asks cat for a divorce, Roxey and Cat have massive fight in Vic, Cat sleeps with michael, brags to alfie next morning but regrets sleeping with him but there will be another twist for alfie and cat soon after, this will be the final one
    Kirsty and Max have dinner with Laurrn and Abby just as they make progess with one another Tanya walks in and every is laughing and joking together, there are some awkward moments at first but Kirsty does something to break the ice

New Month
    Liam goes missing (part of the gang storyline)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Since when were Sharon and Tanya best mates..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Since she said it just now.

Sharon makes my skin crawl, I don't know why I dislike her so much. I have to mute it every time she's on. That fake giggling with Jack at the beginning, bleurgh... Is it just me that feels like that?

Sharon makes my skin crawl, I don't know why I dislike her so much. I have to mute it every time she's on. That fake giggling with Jack at the beginning, bleurgh... Is it just me that feels like that?

You are not alone...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Its her head! Its ridiculously oversized for her body!

Terrible couple and her return this time has been awful and a waste

I have always liked Roxy but the way she's been written since getting with Alfie is a real turn off...

Kat/Jessie must be due her usual 12 month rest soon...

Kat/Jessie must be due her usual 12 month rest soon...
    Well she did get into a police car last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

You are not alone...:)
    Gee_G wrote: »
    Its her head! Its ridiculously oversized for her body!
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Terrible couple and her return this time has been awful and a waste

She has no neck...and calls her son Denny ffs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement