Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Finally Abi stands up to them all!!!! They've been treating her like **** for months!! Great performance by the actress!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Does the Masood house have a secret extension that we don't know ? they'd need it with the amount of people staying in the house at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Feel sorry for Kim. Thought herself and Ray were great together (before he kissed her sister obviously).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

poor kim!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who is next for Ray? Denise, Bianca or Kat maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    he was checking Kirsty out when she was leaving the pub:rolleyes: Kirsty can sleep with who she wants and still be seeing Max because he's still sleeping with or sleeping beside Tanya;)

casio4 wrote: »
    he was checking Kirsty out when she was leaving the pub:rolleyes: Kirsty can sleep with who she wants and still be seeing Max because he's still sleeping with or sleeping beside Tanya;)

Isnt Tanya leaving soon so presume Max gets back with Kirsty then

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I love Zanaib saying Fattyboy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 smg2013

I read recently that ray has a darker side and he turns to crime, so he will probably end up with Denise cuz she has always had a tough time with men bless her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

smg2013 wrote: »
    she has always had a tough time with men bless her.

A bit like a certain lady who lives on a cobbled street in Manchester.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i-isha accent is a weird one , where it from , sounds like its from newcastle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

A V A wrote: »
    i-isha accent is a weird one , where it from , sounds like its from newcastle
    I always think of Cheryl Cole when I hear her! :)

i dont like ava's son atall, he irritates me to the teeth!!

twirlagig wrote: »
    I always think of Cheryl Cole when I hear her! :)

i think she fcukin gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I really wanted Kat to shout at Roxy 'get out of my pub'. Roxy is really getting on my nerves..

Kat is a joke tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭dixiedan

That Masood woman is an irritating, interfering old biddy! I wish she would just f#ck off!

dixiedan wrote: »
    That Masood woman is an irritating, interfering old biddy! I wish she would just f#ck off!

I think she is leaving soon. Did I read that somewhere?

I wonder what is going to happen now that Dot is back? She doesn't like Cora that's for sure.

I hated zainab at first, then grew to like her but now again she's a bit too much. She is due to leave the show alright.

Why does dot hate Cora!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ArtyC wrote: »
    I hated zainab at first, then grew to like her but now again she's a bit too much. She is due to leave the show alright.

Why does dot hate Cora!?

because Cora 'stole' her job and turned her house into a 'brothel' (when she walked in on joey and lauren) :D

as for Zainab i was hoping they would find a way of her leaving that wouldn't involve
    Masood cheating or her thinking he did
    but it seems they are intent on going there with this storyline :(

• Advertisement

I see Dot got her hair done

Dot's face when Kirsty introduced herself to "her mother in law". The only time I saw Dot smile that whole episode was when "Fatty boy" came around.

I liked Tiffany in the dinner scene in the Vic. She had it all worked out. She made Alice look like the young innocent one.

I wonder will Dotty come back to cause trouble?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Kirsty reminds me of a young Cora. Very alike...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Not related to any plots cos to be fair Eastenders has kinda lost the plot but young Jay is shaping up to be a rather lovely looking chap don't ya think? A few more years and a bit of filling out and I reckon he'll be yummy.

Phil asking Lexi if she missed "Daddy Phil" was disturbing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Phil asking Lexi if she missed "Daddy Phil" was disturbing

See that's why I dip in and out, that makes my skin crawl. Shame cos I can remember the first episode, miss the Den and Angie days and good 'ol Tiffany and Grant. Yes, I'm that auld. :D

**** me: Kimberley's palace is more like the drop in centre in home and away. Ridiculous.

I know Cora is a bit bold but seriously Tanya can't just ignore the fact she's nowhere to go. Love the escapism of soaps and the mad storylines a but a little realism regards to living arrangements etc would be better

I wonder what will happen with Dot's house with regards to all the rent arrears? A bit naive of her to be honest to just up and leave, not continue to pay the rent and just expect whatever squatters were around to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I'm getting fed up with the never ending story concerning Max/Tanya and the constant mistrust/cheating etc. etc. Honestly, I could never understand what is so "attractive" about Max and why he has all these women after him ...and I don't mean in the physical sense (but let's face it, he's no Brad Pitt Or Colin Farrell :D). To me anyway, he is about as charming as a plate of cold spuds!

• Advertisement

He must have post watershed qualities

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement