Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

The way they show cops, social workers etc is awful!
    The council interview with Dot was terrible; first they wouldn't let Poppy in and then they asked if she wanted someone with her...
    The police coming in and talking about statements to Phil who had just woken up and Shadden and the babby were there.

Don't even get me started on the whispering social worker who is so condescending and makes my skin crawl more than Sharon.

Poor Patrick, I wonder what'll happen now after Denise smashed her face?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lisaj wrote: »

Poor Patrick, I wonder what'll happen now after Denise smashed her face?

Ian will kiss her better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The kids are used that seldom in eastenders that Ian brought the wrong one as his son! Also, who was your man standing beside him singing Happy Birthday? that was a bit silly!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Eastenders Rant..

Ayesha is the world's slowest talker. She takes about five minutes to say each word, and has a smile on her lips when she talks-she totally loves herself and is SO trying to be a Cheryl Cole wannabe.

Sharon IS a weird shape-slim legs but quite boxy up top and she's never had a hairstyle that suits her. Her current hairstyle does nothing for her face.

Abi Branning has an awful habit of frowning EVERY TIME she talks.
    Lauren Branning has a weird top lip and has a tendency to look ghostly.
    Tanya Branning has a deathly waxy pallor and needs lippy.

Max is always shuffling his feet. In every scene you can hear his shoes shuffling across the floor, REALLY annoying..

Why has AJ taken to wearing headphones (albeit in one ear) ALL THE TIME?

Does anyone else find Michael really creepy?

Max and Tanya's son Oscar is supposed to be 6 now, but he's only about 4. Wasn't he born in 2007 at the time Max and Stacey were found out?!

fussyonion wrote: »

It's the same type of pout as lana del rey. Must be all the fashion with the kids nowadays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Max and Tanya's son Oscar is supposed to be 6 now, but he's only about 4. Wasn't he born in 2007 at the time Max and Stacey were found out?!

Everything you want to know about Oscar, but were afraid to ask.

http://talkwalford.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Oscar_Branning

dixiedan wrote: »
    Everything you want to know about Oscar, but were afraid to ask.

http://talkwalford.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Oscar_Branning

I knew it. He doesn't look 6 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

So I heard Jack and Tanya start dating again! Yawn.

That Must mean Sharon and Jack do break up! (Which I don't mind)

But wonder if Sharon will find out about Dennis Death!
    (She dose work in R and R (Which Was Angie Den at the time ) Maybe see find the a very old tape that see Dennis beaten John Allen! (Unless Phil took that tape)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

So I heard Jack and Tanya start dating again! Yawn.

That Must mean Sharon and Jack do break up! (Which I don't mind)

But wonder if Sharon will find out about Dennis Death!
    (She dose work in R and R (Which Was Angie Den at the time ) Maybe see find the a very old tape that see Dennis beaten John Allen! (Unless Phil took that tape)

Over on EastEnders, viewers can expect more tension between the Brannings as Max starts to resent his brother Jack.

Max (Jake Wood) finds himself getting jealous when he spots Jack seeming very friendly with Tanya, offering to come over to her place later with some dinner.

Later, Max is livid when he arrives at the Branning household to speak to Abi and sees Jack (Scott Maslen) coming down the stairs.

Annoyed at the closeness that Jack has with his family, a furious Max throws him out of the house and the siblings square up to each other.

Jack can't help laughing as Max flinches when he goes to hit him, and as tempers boil over, will the brothers come to blows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Over on EastEnders, viewers can expect more tension between the Brannings as Max starts to resent his brother Jack.

Max (Jake Wood) finds himself getting jealous when he spots Jack seeming very friendly with Tanya, offering to come over to her place later with some dinner.

Later, Max is livid when he arrives at the Branning household to speak to Abi and sees Jack (Scott Maslen) coming down the stairs.

Annoyed at the closeness that Jack has with his family, a furious Max throws him out of the house and the siblings square up to each other.

Jack can't help laughing as Max flinches when he goes to hit him, and as tempers boil over, will the brothers come to blows?

Déjà vu or what? Didn't they have a similar story line years ago, where Max tried to screw with Jack because he was always jealous of Jack and got beaten up by Jack, and then got run over by Lauren. Come to think of it, maybe Lauren should have her licence revoked since she has a bad history with cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Eastenders Rant..

Ayesha is the world's slowest talker. She takes about five minutes to say each word, and has a smile on her lips when she talks-she totally loves herself and is SO trying to be a Cheryl Cole wannabe.

Sharon IS a weird shape-slim legs but quite boxy up top and she's never had a hairstyle that suits her. Her current hairstyle does nothing for her face.

Abi Branning has an awful habit of frowning EVERY TIME she talks.
    Tanya Branning has a deathly waxy pallor and needs lippy.

Max is always shuffling his feet. In every scene you can hear his shoes shuffling across the floor, REALLY annoying..

Why has AJ taken to wearing headphones (albeit in one ear) ALL THE TIME?

Does anyone else find Michael really creepy?

You take that back :O

You take that back :O

NEVAH! :D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    This Phil-Lexi-Lola-Jack-Sharon storyline is so boring.

Looks like this week is all about that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

: Snoozefest so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

What actually happened that Denise cut her face? I had it on but was looking at facebook or something or other - looked up and I saw the blood on her face :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

twirlagig wrote: »
    What actually happened that Denise cut her face? I had it on but was looking at facebook or something or other - looked up and I saw the blood on her face :confused:

She was trying to help Patrick who pushed her away and she hit her head off the coffee table

Eight minutes in on BBC3 and I'm already cringeing to the point of switching off after giggling Sharon and whispering Trish.

Pleeeeease let it improve!!!

Wish EE would kill off Phil Mitchell once and for all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

That scene with Jack and Sharon getting it on was deeply disturbing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wish EE would kill off Phil Mitchell once and for all

Ya Sharon drives the two of them off a cliff..... Denny in the back seat. Stick kat, roxy and alfie in the boot for good measure!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I genuinely can't tell anymore. Does Phil want the baby because she's a Mitchell or just to spite Lola at this stage? It's just stupid now. He's gone from beating people in dark alleys and being genuinely intimidating to stealing a child from a young mother.

Gee_G wrote: »
    That scene with Jack and Sharon getting it on was deeply disturbing!

That giggle makes me want to punch a wall

Gary Lucy is returning to the soap as a regular cast member.

The actor's charming alter ego Danny Pennant will reappear on screen in June, when he is lured back to Albert Square on business.

Danny was originally introduced to EastEnders as a guest character last year, and his storyline saw him stir up trouble in Walford as he was involved in a love triangle with popular couple Syed Masood and Christian Clarke.

Speaking of his EastEnders return, Lucy commented: "I'm extremely excited to be joining such a fantastic show - one which my family are huge fans of and I grew up watching.

"I enjoyed the little taster last September and am looking forward to exploring my character further, seeing what's in store for him and which characters it will involve."

EastEnders' executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "We are absolutely delighted to reveal that Gary Lucy will be returning to EastEnders. Gary clearly felt at home on the show and his wonderful portrayal of Danny Pennant left us with an intriguing character to explore - it really was only a matter of time before he returned.

"Danny's stories will see him crossing paths with some of our best loved characters, and I am sure the audience will relish in the fact that the complex nature of this character means that nothing is ever simple."

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

I genuinely can't tell anymore. Does Phil want the baby because she's a Mitchell or just to spite Lola at this stage? It's just stupid now. He's gone from beating people in dark alleys and being genuinely intimidating to stealing a child from a young mother.

Me neither. It just looks weird to put it mildly when you see Phil holding that babby in his arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Come on Shirley tell the cops bout Phil's knowledge of Heathers death
    that will give Lola back her baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I don't know what is up with corrie and now eastenders forgetting plots and things said by characters only last week...

didn't Lola say all she had to do was say the word and phil would lose Lexi and she would go into foster care?

she would still get her visitation and phil wouldn't be winding her up in court????

is that not a win win after what he did? and wouldn't it be enough for him to not do what he did? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Phil should be shot with a ball of his own sh1te . Not for keeping the baby or splitting up jack and miss piggy , but just for being a waste of space in the show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i hated the way they made it sound like lola had run away and its been 3 months since hey last saw or heard from her !!!

• Advertisement

I wish Billy would finally grow a pair and punch Phil the bully :mad:

Is the storyline with Dot the same as with Edna in Emmerdale as she has loads of debts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement