Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

See that ****ing ben!!!!!!!!!! Everytime he tries to shape up to people he looks like he getting ready to mount a horse- all bug eyes and shakey- ugh that boy , man YOKE!!! gives me a serious case of anger - i just want to break the telly when hes on

Sharon- UGH!!!! (i hate a lot of people lol) could she have eyeballed jack any more "Hi im 6 hours out of a relationship- how you doin? ":mad: Yea where was "Denny" or "Dinny" ? He stuck in Maxs with a man he never met- Great parenting!

Phil was right about 1 thing.... Sharon expects people to drop everything when she comes back or is in trouble

And Shirley.... Great acting from the woman who plays her tonight... but this "Your son murdered my best friend.... do you still like sharon" thing. Jesus no woman in their right mind would give 2 craps about phil and sharon at that moment in time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Wow. Phil was kind of a dick to grass up Jay :mad:

I love Jay so I am NOT happy with Phil gggrrr:mad::p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Best line in Eastenders in a long time how random:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah the cats out the bag now...what's going to happen next!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

See that ****ing ben!!!!!!!!!! Everytime he tries to shape up to people he looks like he getting ready to mount a horse- all bug eyes and shakey- ugh that boy , man YOKE!!! gives me a serious case of anger - i just want to break the telly when hes on

oh dear ...God be with the days when we all loved Ben :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

oh dear ...God be with the days when we all loved Ben :rolleyes:

i loved that ben! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

No, that Ben was also annoying... and very Sh1te!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The guy who plays Jay is a great actor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

eeew... Sharon and Jack :(

Is it going to turn out Sharon is Tanya's sis?? ...what with that birth cert Tanya found in her mothers tin of photos :eek:

sue z wrote: »
    No, that Ben was also annoying... and very Sh1te!

You might like this Ben a bit more ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Thank god Shirley let them find the picture frame, wouldn't have been able to watch it if they'd kept dragging out any longer.

Still feel sorry for Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

gailandbowen2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

What's an 'appropriate adult'?

That Sharon one's a right slut, the minute she sees a good looking man she sleeps with him, doesn't matter that its her wedding day, or that her son is in the next room :rolleyes:

That Lucy is a clever one, making Ian hand over the businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

fifi234ie wrote: »
    What's an 'appropriate adult'?

That Sharon one's a right slut, the minute she sees a good looking man she sleeps with him, doesn't matter that its her wedding day, or that her son is in the next room :rolleyes:

That Lucy is a clever one, making Ian hand over the businesses.

I think its a social worker who has to be present during police questioning of a minor or vulnerable person

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Aw leave Ben alone, I like him. Lucy is a cnunt leaving Ian grovel like that. It's his house and she's letting him beg for food. 'I won't cook for you'. What, heat up soup?

It good characterisation, she's blooming into a woman. :pac:

It good characterisation, she's blooming into a woman. :pac:
    No way, she's treating him like dirt. People who have had breakdowns should be looked after not taken advantage of. She's screwing him for all his life's work knowing he is unwell. That's not on. (Yes, I am taking it very seriously!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

The two peeps who play Ben and Shirley are unreal actors.

The two put in great acting performances. Especially the lad who plays Ben.

And the lady whom plays Sharon is 40 plus? F*ck me. She is a stunner for her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

IrishAm wrote: »

And the lady whom plays Sharon is 40 plus? F*ck me. She is a stunner for her age.

For Real???

piggy.jpg

And the lady whom plays Sharon is 40 plus? F*ck me. She is a stunner for her age.[/QUOTE]
    Lay off the drugs man, it's bad for the mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,303 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That kid of Sharons must not have had a hair cut since he was born.

Don't know what all the hype about Sharons return to the Square was about, the most exciting thing she has done so far is make a bad attempt at singing to get the kid to go to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

eternal wrote: »
    No way, she's treating him like dirt. People who have had breakdowns should be looked after not taken advantage of. She's screwing him for all his life's work knowing he is unwell. That's not on. (Yes, I am taking it very seriously!)

i think thats the point though, ill bet when he recovers that will be the first storyline they'll do where he will take her to court to get everything back off her and it will come down to was he mentally unstable when he signed the documents :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

And the actor who plays Jay is very good too

sudzs wrote: »
    eeew... Sharon and Jack :(

Is it going to turn out Sharon is Tanya's sis?? ...what with that birth cert Tanya found in her mothers tin of photos :eek:

oooOOooh... that wud be a good 'un!!

You might like this Ben a bit more ;)

Why cant they stay like that forever...?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,210 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Last night the actor who plays Jay stole the show for me such a moving performance well done to him

I really hope Phil goes down as well, Shirley or Jay should grass him up

Obvious now Sharon will be Tanya's sister they havent got on since they meet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

you need to go to specsavers :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really hope Phil goes down as well

Me too. I have loathed that guy for a long time now .... a brutish thug with few if any redeeming qualities in my opinion. I really thought he was goimg to kill Shirley to stop her running out of the house in Thursday's episode. Did you see the face on him in that scene? :mad:

Take a look at this in case you have forgotten :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlHN-dkHGU&feature=player_detailpage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

fifi234ie wrote: »

It was Jack though and she is blonde and she used to be a Mitchell. It was bound to happen sooner or later anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I read a rumor a while back that Phil will be leaving the show next year in a huge 'Who killed Phil' storyline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement