Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Yep where's wally and Ian like Kevin from Harry Enfield!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

eternal wrote: »
    I don't believe they are saying Sharon is 'pretty'. Seriously.

lol

Hubby and i were watching the "wedding" episode and when Sharons ex said to Phil "Its always the pretty ones " my hubby piped up "Pretty? She looks like a pigeon"

I actually spat my tea all over the couch laughing:D

What is with "Dennys" hair- thats a wig on a child actor right? If not then that kids mother has problems... What mother would subject her child to that 80s haircut?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lol

Hubby and i were watching the "wedding" episode and when Sharons ex said to Phil "Its always the pretty ones " my hubby piped up "Pretty? She looks like a pigeon"

I actually spat my tea all over the couch laughing:D

What is with "Dennys" hair- thats a wig on a child actor right? If not then that kids mother has problems... What mother would subject her child to that 80s haircut?

I'm sure Sharon's nickname was Miss Piggy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

zoobizoo wrote: »
    It's Marcus from Eldorado!!

I knew he looked familiar!

*hangs head in shame for having watched Eldorado* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm sure Sharon's nickname was Miss Piggy
    Yes i think your right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

that had to be a wig on sharons kid :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Only just tuned in tonight to see if that long drawn out plot surrounding Heather's murder had finally played out.
    Nice to see that little gob****e Ben get his comeuppence. I was rooting for Shirley all the way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

That was the funniest episode in a while! Loved Shirley bolting up the stairs after Ben, kicking down the door and then attempting to drown him. Absolutely hilarious.

I said that Ian looked like Harry Enfield the other night :D

Sharon is awful, "Denny" is worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I can't believe I actually shouted at the TV as soon as I heard Ben whimper "it was an accident"... I loved Shirley's reaction. I wonder what's going to happen when she knows that Phil was covering for Ben?
    It would have been so much easier if Phil had gone with his gut and called the police straight away like he wanted to (but then we wouldn't have all been hanging on for months for last nights closing scenes!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

lisaj wrote: »
    I can't believe I actually shouted at the TV as soon as I heard Ben whimper "it was an accident"... I loved Shirley's reaction. I wonder what's going to happen when she knows that Phil was covering for Ben?
    It would have been so much easier if Phil had gone with his gut and called the police straight away like he wanted to (but then we wouldn't have all been hanging on for months for last nights closing scenes!)

What's the betting that things won't end up with the "old bill" getting involved...Shirley will rant and rave and shout etc. but won't involve the law.

By the way, is it only me or does Ben freak anyone else out any time he appears on screen, especially over the last few months? As for his thuggish brute of a father , have never liked the guy.

• Advertisement

Drown him Shirley drown him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Drown him Shirley drown him

i was only saying last night to my husband, how many people were like us and were disappointed when phil stopped Shirley from drowning him! :D

i hate the character since they changed him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

And still no one has called a doctor for Ian :rolleyes:

Karen23 wrote: »
    And still no one has called a doctor for Ian :rolleyes:

No fear Sharon will sort him out now :rolleyes: btw were they always good friends :confused:

Leticia is really ott in her panto performance as Sharon and her scenes with Jack were cringeworthy he went from being drunk to sober in a two minutes

Max and Sharon have a very similar way of acting, it's all about leaning their chin/cheek down onto their shoulder and saying everything in a muttered outwards breath. That always did my head in about Sharon.

Who is Denny's dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

lisaj wrote: »
    Max and Sharon have a very similar way of acting, it's all about leaning their chin/cheek down onto their shoulder and saying everything in a muttered outwards breath. That always did my head in about Sharon.

Who is Denny's dad?

Dennis, her brother but she was adopted and he was given up for adoption, so not blood related, he was murdered a few years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Dennis, her brother but she was adopted and he was given up for adoption, so not blood related, he was murdered a few years back

They had a child together?? It's a long while back now so memory is vague

I don't remember that at all! I did go through an Eastenders hiatus, maybe that was then. I thought he was Phil's kid!

How can anyone not remember Dennis Rickman *yummy*

eastenders-sexy-male-dennis-02_1.jpg

Ah yes *memory jogged*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Theirs a kid a few houses away from me with that hair, he looks like he's escaped from home alone 4 or liar liar, his mother should be ashamed of herself!! Disgusting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

bfocusd wrote: »
    Theirs a kid a few houses away from me with that hair, he looks like he's escaped from home alone 4 or liar liar, his mother should be ashamed of herself!! Disgusting :(

i know of a kid with similiar hair too:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh my God why won't Ian Beale take off that disgusting manky hat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

phasers wrote: »
    Oh my God why won't Ian Beale take off that disgusting manky hat

Because his comedy wig is attached

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lucy what a ****in b*tch!!!!! she thinks she knows it all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

How can anyone not remember Dennis Rickman *yummy*

eastenders-sexy-male-dennis-02_1.jpg

Oh yes , Dennis was a hottie , I was raging when they killed him off :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

and i wish they would stop dragging it on now, its just getting boring, has anyone noticed that the storylines are kinda going on for gud amount of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,832 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wow. Phil was kind of a dick to grass up Jay :mad:

A V A wrote: »
    lucy what a ****in b*tch!!!!! she thinks she knows it all!!

Joey and Derek will take her to the cleaners stupid Cindy wannabe

Sharon f*cking return is ruining the week sick of her already :mad: and btw where is Denny?

Shirley should have went straight to the cops with the frame before Phil returned he seems to be getting round her now she is more worried about Sharon than her murdered best friend :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

btw where is Denny?

Exactly, where is he? Did she leave him at random stranger Max's house, while she went out in Tanya's clothes. I would love to see Tanya's reaction when she gets home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement