Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

*hugs* angron, that can't be easy:(, pm is open if you need a chat

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeez Angron, that's tough. Hope you're OK. x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not really, no. Going between angry that this is actually a thing that is happening, and bemusement that I didn't think things would go badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Angron wrote: »
    So. Someone is starting a course in the place I'm in. She recognised me from somewhere, but I had no idea how. Turns out she's the daughter of the woman directly involved in probably the worst part of my life, a time that screwed me up worse than anything else.
    Sorry to hear this Angron,, *hugs*, I hope you are okay and I hope things will be okay for you. I've my fingers crossed for you that things will work in your favour x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've settled into a state of bitter acceptance. The only saving grace is they won't be in the centre every day, and I still have my work experience going on for a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

How I feel right now.

im-so-sick-of-pretending-that-im-okay-when-im-breaking-down-inside-quote-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I thought I'd post in this forum more, but I'm normally too tired. :D

It's super-stormy outside (which is usually cool, but it's dramatically stormy and noisy now). My eye hurts for some reason. And I'm up for work in four hours. Tomorrow is going to be a disaster of a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I thought I'd post in this forum more, but I'm normally too tired. :D

It's super-stormy outside (which is usually cool, but it's dramatically stormy and noisy now). My eye hurts for some reason. And I'm up for work in four hours. Tomorrow is going to be a disaster of a day.

I have that problem every second week. Sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Which one? The eye, or the storm, or the lack of sleeping hours. :pac:

Xaracatz wrote: »

Which one? The eye, or the storm, or the lack of sleeping hours. :pac:

Lack of sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This ''Condom Challenge'' currently making the rounds on Facebook is THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, jesus christ on a popsicle stick. What is humanity coming to?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This ''Condom Challenge'' currently making the rounds on Facebook is THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, jesus christ on a popsicle stick. What is humanity coming to?

Waiting to hear about someone killing a friend to be honest. "What a tragedy"-every moron on Facebook. "Fcuking brain-dead sheeple"-me on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Waiting to hear about someone killing a friend to be honest. "What a tragedy"-every moron on Facebook. "Fcuking brain-dead sheeple"-me on Facebook.

Bandwagoners, bandwagoners everywhere, whatever happened to standing out from the crowd..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also, eww. I do not want a condom on my fcuking head..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Facebook gives idiots a soapbox to stand on. Same with that ice-bucket challenge. I donated but refused to post video. Apparently that wasn't in spirit of craze.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Facebook gives idiots a soapbox to stand on. Same with that ice-bucket challenge. I donated but refused to post video. Apparently that wasn't in spirit of craze.

I donated and posted the video.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Donated, didn't post video.

Pissed off. Third time in a row I've come to Galway, third time in a row one of my friends won't make the vaguest effort to meet up. So now I've wasted time and money, I can't find anyone to hang out with for New Years, and I'm torn between feeling upset, and feeling nothing at all.

Fck sake, Angron, sorry to hear that.

You must have great patience with him, he deserves to have a boot firmly kicked at him repeatedly

Sod that Angron.. Awful sh1te.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Pissed off. Third time in a row I've come to Galway, third time in a row one of my friends won't make the vaguest effort to meet up. So now I've wasted time and money, I can't find anyone to hang out with for New Years, and I'm torn between feeling upset, and feeling nothing at all.

Sorry to hear that, my friend.

Jeez Angron, that's very very poor form on your friend's part. Hope you're OK there x

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope you're ok angron :(

Happy New Year, here's hoping this thread will not be used much in 2016.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    This.

Hope everyone is OK x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Oh don't you worry, Anfield, I'll be posting in here aplenty! :p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I got bothers as soon as I came back from celebrating Christmas :mad: .... but I have decided 2016 will be great anyhow :D

Oh don't you worry, Anfield, I'll be posting in here aplenty!

Don't be negative Hugo-Mon.

Look at it as time to break old habits & start positive ones.

• Advertisement

I got bothers as soon as I came back from celebrating Christmas :mad: .... but I have decided 2016 will be great anyhow :D

*hugs* I hear ya, LC.

Here's to a hopefully good 2016 though! *raises glass of diet cola*

Advertisement