Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

sending out the Monday hugs for all those under the weather....

hope all is well guys and gals

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks, rough night at work plus drowned rat now and delayed getting home so far... I'll hug you all back when I'm warm and dry.

that would be preferable.
    but a wet and soggy hug can be good when needed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Either option open as always to my fellow noccers.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

All the best Grem ...get well soon.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

I am not sure if it is okay to write this here, but I just saw that Paco de Lucia died on 26th, aged only 66..

Loved his music, sad to see another real legend go....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hmm, was supposed to be going to a friend's house tonight to watch a WWE show, and he cancelled on me just as I was getting ready to leave the house. Not really surprising any more.

Two friends were in a crash tuesday. One is dead and the other critical.. Went into shock when i heard initially, nightmares most of last night.

Sadly the other lad has also died now. My heart is breaking for the families, the Galway crew won't be doing paddy's day anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sorry to hear Grem, that's a terrible kick in the gut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Two friends were in a crash tuesday. One is dead and the other critical.. Went into shock when i heard initially, nightmares most of last night.
    Sadly the other lad has also died now. My heart is breaking for the families, the Galway crew won't be doing paddy's day anyway..

I'm so sorry to hear that, Grem. :(

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Awful news Grem......so sorry for you all.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

so sorry grem :( hope you're ok x

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Grem.

Can only send loads of virtual hugs to you at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jesus Grem, that is awful. I hope you're OK xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

So sorry to hear this Grem *huge hugs*. I hope you are doing okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ahh Grem. I am so sorry to hear. We're all here for you m'dear. *hugs*

Hugs Grem,
    look after yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Deepest condolences Grem and to the others that feel the loss

I hope the memories are of the good times rather than of the tragedy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Deepest condolences Grem and to the others that feel the loss

I hope the memories are of the good times rather than of the tragedy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

So sorry to hear that Grem. Sympathies to all involved and their families. Be kind to yourself and take care. Take time out where needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 freeme

Guys, i need a lot of advice. I have fibromyalgia and just lost my 5th job in 3 years because of it. We are at risk of losing our home and I just feel humiliated. So much for man the provider😨
    All advice appreciated. I have no stamps left for benefits and afaik fibro is not covered on disab, not that I want to go down that road...any advice for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

freeme wrote: »
    Guys, i need a lot of advice. I have fibromyalgia and just lost my 5th job in 3 years because of it. We are at risk of losing our home and I just feel humiliated. So much for man the provider😨
    All advice appreciated. I have no stamps left for benefits and afaik fibro is not covered on disab, not that I want to go down that road...any advice for me?

Hey there, sorry to here of all of your troubles but you might be better off posting over in personal issues.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

You might get the right advice over there rather than here. This is just a spot where we gather to air our grievances. I hope you get sorted and I wish you luck. Take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Freeme I think I have Fibro too! I totally sympathise and empathise with you. We can be Fibro buddies! :) I generally find I can only do 6 maybe 5 hour stints before I'm absolutely knackered but have to keep ploughing on. :/ There's some part of me sore at the moment, I'm crap with Anatomy and Body-parts, not even sure if it's my Kidneys or Hips but left side has been extremely sore now for 3 days running! I'm gettin kinda worried now!! My Kidneys could be failing for all I know lol and nobody seems interested lol! :/ T'is tough going. I totally know what you're going through. :( You can certainly pm me if you like, I don't know if I'd be able to offer you any valuable advice but if yo'd like to chat about it feel free.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Relative died last night, great aunt. Removal tomorrow, funeral Tuesday. Feck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Angron. :(

Condolences to you & family

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sorry for your loss Angron x

Sorry Angron :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

sorry for your loss angron :( hope you're ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Sorry for your loss Angron, hope you are okay :)

Advertisement