Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

I am in a foul mood.Apparently its fun to troll me :mad:Somtimes i lose faith in humanity.I know not all people are nasty but some people are bah.At least here everyone is lovely :) It will take me ages to relax after being bullied on a website today..again.

heyday30 wrote: »
    I would like to thank you all for your thoughts n kindness. Dad is much improved today.
    May need a stent in tthe coming weeks. But all is good at the moment.
    He'll be home tomorrow :)

I didn't know your dad was sick HeyHey. It seems like he's on the mend :) x

I would like to thank you all for your thoughts n kindness. Dad is much improved today.

Ah I've just read back *embarrassed face*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Queenpink wrote: »
    I am in a foul mood.Apparently its fun to troll me :mad:Somtimes i lose faith in humanity.I know not all people are nasty but some people are bah.At least here everyone is lovely :) It will take me ages to relax after being bullied on a website today..again.

oh how i dont like bullies... jesus.. i mean i presume nobody does..
    sorry you have been exposed and also hope you do not take it personally, cause it says more about them than anything about you..

hugs for ye and prayer for them really :))

happy for ye HD.. hugs ... for both... <3

Thank you i know what i said was probably trivial but they bothered me.I will try and relax now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry to hear about your dad Hey......glad he has improved!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

my dad is quite ill. In hospital with heart trouble. Please keep him in your thoughts fellow nocs. My old man means the world to me.

I'm only seeing this now, H. I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

Any improvement since you posted?

Edit: I see that he has improved. That's great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

great news heyday :) hope he makes a full recovery

*hugs* queenpink, bullying is an awful thing for anyone to go through

*hugs* queenpink, bullying is an awful thing for anyone to go through

Who the **** is bullying our QP?! I'll kick their ass! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Glad you're dad is improving heyday :) x

• Advertisement

Thank you atc and hugo.Its some nasty people on a recovery website.I won't be going there again.It has made me second guess everything i say online and to people as well.I'm sure i will calm down eventually.

Queenpink wrote: »
    Thank you atc and hugo.Its some nasty people on a recovery website.I won't be going there again.It has made me second guess everything i say online and to people as well.I'm sure i will calm down eventually.

**** 'em! They don't know the real you.

That is true hugo.Heyday i am glad your dad is improving.My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sorry to hear about your dog Atc.
    Also I hope your dad is doing ok Heyday..

My doglet passed away very suddenly yesterday. I was on my way back from a wedding, no idea what happened tbh. Devastated as she's seen me through a lot over the last few years. Feel totally fried.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah Grem, that's crushing news :( *hugs* Poor doglet :( I'm so sorry to hear that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry to hear that Grem :(

Just noticed Queenpink closed their account, hope they're okay.

So sorry to hear about your little doglet Grem :(
    Hugs to you xx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh no, Grem, I'm so sorry about your doggy. That must have been a shock. Hope you're OK. :( xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Oh god Grem, deepest condolences...
    So sorry about your dog you loved it so much...
    Hugs and a shoulder for cry if you need it... pm is always open...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry too hear Gremmy *hugs*

• Advertisement

So sorry to hear that, Grem. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sorry to hear grem. :( hugs to you. Take time to grieve doggies become part of the family x

so sorry grem :( *big hugs*

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Awww gosh....so sorry Grem:(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Grem.

You're in the middle of pet people here who know what you are going through if you need a chat.

I hate having anxiety and depression :( was meant to be going into college today but couldn't do it cos of it, I have a list of things to do as long as my arm but couldn't be bothered doing or too anxious, blah

Also I hate that I doubt myself while I'm writing, just wish I could believe in myself :(

I hate having anxiety and depression :( was meant to be going into college today but couldn't do it cos of it, I have a list of things to do as long as my arm but couldn't be bothered doing or too anxious, blah

Also I hate that I doubt myself while I'm writing, just wish I could believe in myself :(

Hey there lady. You ok?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Atc, sorry to hear that, hugs your way.

*hugs*

I know what that's like from experience. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, especially not on you.

The self doubt is just your head trying to limit any chance of exposure to further anxiety. It's not the actual truth though. You can do everything and anything, Caffy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Oh no grem :( A good few of us have been there, us Nocs do love our pets! :o

*hugs grem and caffy* :)

Advertisement