Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I thought that red on Emma McCrazybitchs dress was a design. It was suppose to be blood from when she chopped the head off of the chick in back yard.
    It was put on in a designed fashion .
    I really
    It's terrible - it's didn't even dry in like blood would and spread - just stayed in the same position

That episode was terrible. All this is so disappointing compared to how Holly's death was dealt with
    I really thought it was brilliant. The last 3 days have been apart from the camping part in the first half of yesterday's episode with paddy and Marlon.

I thought that red on Emma McCrazybitchs dress was a design. It was suppose to be blood from when she chopped the head off of the chick in back yard.
    It was put on in a designed fashion .
    I really
    It's terrible - it's didn't even dry in like blood would and spread - just stayed in the same position

That episode was terrible. All this is so disappointing compared to how Holly's death was dealt with
    I really thought it was brilliant. The last 3 days have been apart from the camping part in the first half of yesterday's episode with paddy and Marlon.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emma is super human super woman :p hope she don't die, she is as mad as a box of frogs but well played by Gillian Kearney who don't age

Does James know that Emma knows about his donkey roll with Moira recently and declaration of love?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Does James know that Emma knows about his donkey roll with Moira recently and declaration of love?

Well, that's the whole reason behind this situation!

• Advertisement

Well, that's the whole reason behind this situation!

I know but does James know, I mean did Emma tell him she overheard him and Ross

Emma is super human super woman :p hope she don't die, she is as mad as a box of frogs but well played by Gillian Kearney who don't age

Good point. Emma doesn't age. She still looks familiar to the way she was in brookside years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Excellent acting tonight I thought . For both of them to carry practically the whole episode on their own ,very well done.

Best lines-

Emma - " You're paranoid ",
    James - " Must be the drugs "

Too funny :D

I know but does James know, I mean did Emma tell him she overheard him and Ross

oh, sorry. Yeah, think he does? Think he found out Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Hopefully Lachlan is dead and Chrissie is attached to the underside of the car following them and Joanie swims out to save them and also drowns and Rakesh falls into one of the graves and gets buried alive, then Pierce gets blamed for Rakesh's mystery disappearance and gets locked up never to be seen again.

Who else can we get rid of this week?

JAMES!
    Please!

I've never seen an "actor" "act" entirely using his mouth before. Honestly don't know how this guy gets work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

Am I one of the only people who thinks the whole week has been a load of tripe? Each episode so far has been ridiculous! Its like a 10year old kid wrote the script.
    Emmerdale went from being really poor to being absolutely fantastic viewing for a few weeks and now it seems, to me anyway, has gotten worse than ever.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

.red. wrote: »
    Am I one of the only people who thinks the whole week has been a load of tripe? Each episode so far has been ridiculous! Its like a 10year old kid wrote the script.
    Emmerdale went from being really poor to being absolutely fantastic viewing for a few weeks and now it seems, to me anyway, has gotten worse than ever.

You're not the only one. Now I remember why I stopped watching for a while (hence my shock at the sudden appearce of Dotty!). I'll watch tonight to see what develops from this but won't be going out of my way to watch now I'd say.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/emmerdale-spoilers-three-characters-could-9085245

THREE characters could be killed off this week, says Paddy Kirk actor Dominic Brunt

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/emmerdale-spoilers-three-characters-could-9085245

THREE characters could be killed off this week, says Paddy Kirk actor Dominic Brunt

I reckon that's to stem the publicity as so many are convinced it's automatically going to be James perhaps.

I still think it's Emma who dies and someone like Paddy gets paralysed maybe.

.red. wrote: »
    Sorry. I completely disagree. I think it's been brilliant this week. Best story lines for ages.

Thought the funeral was been held in ireland when I saw the size of that pothole.

This is excellent. Best so far. Brilliant scene division and flow. Makes a show out of the first two episodes of the week. Yesterday, being better but not as good as this.

ashley is such a good character.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

We're back at the scene with Emma McCrazybrains and James .

This is the one episode I was dreading to watch , as Ashleys decline becomes more and more real . Excellent portrayal of such a horrendous disease :(

Epic !

• Advertisement

Pearce!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭claregal1

Excellent episode! !! Well worth waiting all week for !!

Emma still alive though !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Demolition Derby wouldnt get a look in

Bloody hell !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Great effects......Emma saw nothing...;)

No explosions.......yet

Pearce!!!!!

That was a bad one. Took it full on .

Why oh why did it have to be Ashleys car that James landed on ? Hasn't he enough to be dealing with ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I really hope it's Ashley who dies as his scenes are becoming very upsetting. I don't want to see him declining slowly.

Pearce!!!!!

That was a bad one. Took it full on .

He was hit 3 or 4 times! Of course he will survive though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Why oh why did it have to be Ashleys car that James landed on ? Hasn't he enough to be dealing with ?

The sad thing is he'll probably not remember what happened and get the blame for the whole thing. Excellent episode, jumped more than once!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement